• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.
C2MrQIfUoAAJShk.jpg:orig

that's enough twitter for tonight

Regiruler

Arby's twitter <3 They seem to love everything I love, it's crazy.
Too bad their food is trash. Well, their fries are fantastic and shakes are pretty good, but anything else is awful.
I like their French dip. Only complaint is that the sauce is too salty.

Raxus

For the longest time I thought Frieza was a girl thanks to the VA. I was actually kinda disappointed to find out it was a man. Missed out on an iconic evil queen of the cosmos.

On an unrelated side note. Man Persona goes HAM on the anime references in September huh?

--cutted--

My bad. Sorry about that

So, Japanese authors sure seem to love playing those mystery games with their consumers is what I mean. A little interesting is all

For the longest time I thought Frieza was a girl thanks to the VA. I was actually kinda disappointed to find out it was a man. Missed out on an iconic evil queen of the cosmos.

On an unrelated side note. Man Persona goes HAM on the anime references in September huh?
To be honest the whole thing with Frieza being a powerful ass evil queen would've been more interesting. I might actually prefer Genkai Frieza. Now he's just an evil bloke with a deep voice. How boring.

I grew up with the Genkai voice so it's easier for me to recall it. I never really watched Kai and I only watched ROF once so it's not exactly ingrained in my head, so it's probably most of my problem.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I'd love a great live action Berserk adaptation because, well who wouldn't want that? However a big part of why I'd love one is the reactions to the
Eclipse
That shit makes the Red Wedding look like a Las Vegas drive through chapel wedding. People would lose their shit.

I'd love a great live action Berserk adaptation because, well who wouldn't want that? However a big part of why I'd love one is the reactions to the
Eclipse
That shit makes the Red Wedding look like a Las Vegas drive through chapel wedding. People would lose their shit.
I wonder how many vomit reactions that would induce, of course that would depend on the CG being on point and them taking the time out to flesh out the eventual fodder that is the Band of the Hawk it would be great. I still think they'd have to cast a female for Griffith. There's no man on earth ambiguously androgynous enough to be Griffith.
Griffith becomes a villain?
From Guts' perspective yes.

caliph95

I wonder how many vomit reactions that would induce, of course that would depend on the CG being on point and them taking the time out to flesh out the eventual fodder that is the Band of the Hawk it would be great. I still think they'd have to cast a female for Griffith. There's no man on earth ambiguously androgynous enough to be Griffith.

From Guts' perspective yes
Androgynous voice could be good

From everybody but the apostles and God hand you mean

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.

Don't underestimate the power of make-up. It can make shit movies like Suicide Squad win Oscars.

Also they can't do the ending of The Eclipse if Griffith is a girl

But will he still be sexy as fuck in a fairy tale like way? The thing with Griffith to me is that he's naturally pretty, he's borderline radiant.

pacific rim is still one of my favorite movies tbh
Don't get me wrong I loved Pacific Rim a lot actually, it's just wasn't great from a scripting stand point. It's a fun movie, just not anything deep.
This too. A live-action Berserk can work with the right people.
It'd have to be like one of those Cowboy Bebop things like the right people at the peak of their creative prowess with the right budget. It'd pretty much have to be a passion project.

Raxus

Yusuke may be stupid as well as Kuwabara but compared to other shonen protagonists they are god damned geniuses. I swear it seems the trend was to make shonen protags dumber and dumber. Thank god for MHA and Promised Neverland showing up. I am pretty sure if they kept subtracting IQ points the next shonen protag would be Brainless Man.

Morlas

One thing i love about both of them is they're portrayed as terrible with the ladies, instead of oblivious ladies men....yet they still get together with great girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom