• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the very least Yusuke knew what a woman was. Yusuke wasn't afraid to perv out on Keiko every now and then. Nardo thought
Hinata
was a bowl of ramen.

ez_IL7_A3f_Osfu_QZ35_Yolb-qs_AXX-z_EAtj_SXMq_CIp_ZFLw.jpg

It's wrong.

Like fish having human teeth.
This is...unsettling.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Real Talk: Having watched the Stroheim episodes in Japanese I actually....am the one person on earth that prefers his dub actor!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
omg, today i learned how to change the background for my text messages on my phone & now it matches the IM from P5.

now if someone could make the bubble style the same, my phone would be completely personafied.

also what the hell kind of turn did this thread take.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
omg, today i learned how to change the background for my text messages on my phone & now it matches the IM from P5.

now if someone could make the bubble style the same, my phone would be completely personafied.

also what the hell kind of turn did this thread take.

It zigzag'd

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
*looks up next Super episode on UVerse cable box*
*says it originally aired in 2011*
WHAT THE?!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I don't know, I was dozing in my chair after a long day of gardening when Awaken came on and I jumped up and started POSING.

SEjPaUi.jpg

That, & I'm pretty sure they're the exact same BDs that Japan gets, which is why they have the high prices, to ensure Japanese fans don't import US versions for cheaper.

It's just more annoying when sometimes, you can't get a series without a bunch of extra stuff, like how they originally released Gurren Lagann for like $500+ & it was the ONLY way to get it.

Yusuke may be stupid as well as Kuwabara but compared to other shonen protagonists they are god damned geniuses. I swear it seems the trend was to make shonen protags dumber and dumber. Thank god for MHA and Promised Neverland showing up. I am pretty sure if they kept subtracting IQ points the next shonen protag would be Brainless Man.

You know I kinda miss Delinquent type protagonists, I don't know sometimes whenever a hero meets someone who is full of themselves they headbutt them and flip off the main bad guy

You know I kinda miss Delinquent type protagonists, I don't know sometimes whenever a hero meets someone who is full of themselves they headbutt them and flip off the main bad guy

I feel like delinquents got phased out in favor of Generic Light Protagonist™; the guy who acts super bored and above it all but they can totally win with like zero effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom