• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So this Zelda thing might be pretty good
Bummed out I have to wait until Tuesday or Wednesday for the Special Edition to arrive from Walmart (of all places) & I have to return the copy Best Buy is sending since the game boxes are completely different, uuggghhh.

I don't even have a game to go with my Switch at launch & I'll probably be focused with Nier Automata by the time Zelda arrives. Or worse, it'll arrive the same day as Nier.

Though god, my co-worker was all "...how come you're not gonna be at the launch" despite the fact that....I have WORK & what would be the point getting the Switch if I'm just heading straight to work right afterwards anyways, meaning I can't play it, & it's gonna be cold, so I don't want to stand outside in 20-ish degree weather, then suggested that I sell my Sony & Microsoft consoles to pay off the rest of my pre-order (which I mentioned was going to cost around only $40 out of pocket).

I'm not cheating behind the back of another woman, dude, I just sometimes play with a different company's electronic toy, stop acting as though I'm not allowed to like other games.

Toonami needs to find a way to air Hurricane Polymar....
tnL79h9.gif

Good to see a Nintendo game get review scores like the old days again, feels like a while since we seen this kind of review praise.

Regiruler

The pun was unintentional, but I noticed it and decided to keep it.

In other news... I feel a crippling sense of depression seeing that Nintendo doesn't repair the original 3DS anymore. It's the only thing I can play Kid Icarus on because the new 3DS doesn't support the circle pad pro.

I am looking at taking the steps to repair it myself, but it looks like a long and arduous process.

That feeling when I see all of those Zelda reviews, look at my Switch order and it's still processing, not yet shipped...

Have my Pro Controller out now shipped via Best Buy, Zelda and screen protector are saying arrive by 8 p.m. tomorrow via Amazon (I hope sooner...). I can wait a moment since I have school until 2 tomorrow and I'll be at home around 3.

Line_HTX

Looks like the SAO VA's enjoyed themselves at the Egyptian Theater last night for Ordinal Scale.

Oh, and I bought tickets for the Houston showing on Wednesday the 15th, because for some stupid reason the Tuesday showing instantly sold out.

Moaradin

Drakengard 3 starts with the narrator getting murdered mid narration. If that doesn't set the tone, I don't know what will lol.

cntr

Banned
Breath of the Wild.

Logan.

Samurai Jack.

SAO Ordinal Scale.

What a time to be alive.
My Hero Academia S2 is starting soon, too! And it's probably 26 episodes, so it's going to get to that arc.

Wouldn't be surprised if it got on Toonami later this year or the next.

Moaradin

My Hero Academia S2 is starting soon, too! And it's probably 26 episodes, so it's going to get to that arc.

Wouldn't be surprised if it got on Toonami later this year or the next.

Well, let's hope it does. Hopefully the pacing in S1 was due to the show being greenlighted so early and not because that's the pacing it's sticking with.

Well, let's hope it does. Hopefully the pacing in S1 was due to the show being greenlighted so early and not because that's the pacing it's sticking with.

The first season covered 21.5 chapters in 12 episodes so 1.8 chapters adapted on average

The second season is likely adapting 38.5 chapters in lets say 24 episodes optimistically, that would be 1.6 chapters per episode on average.

So no odds are mha's second season won't have better pacing, in fact there is a good chance it'll be worse.

Moaradin

The first season covered 21.5 chapters in 12 episodes so 1.8 chapters adapted on average

The second season is likely adapting 38.5 chapters in lets say 24 episodes optimistically, that would be 1.6 chapters per episode on average.

So no odds are mha's second season won't have better pacing, in fact there is a good chance it'll be worse.

Yeah, that's assuming it only adapts the next two arcs. We're hoping it adapts up to chapter 95, which would be around 3 chapters an episode.

cntr

Banned
If they adapted up to Chapter 95 at 3 episodes per chapter, it'd be right around 25 episodes. So the chances of them not adapting that far is almost nil.

Line_HTX

tomohikoito‏ @tomohikoito0218 12h12 hours ago

英語キャストのキリト&アスナと。 #劇場版SAO

It's always pretty cool to see the director in the same pic as the English VA's. LOL at Bryce's goofy smile.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Drakengard 3 is a WEIRD game.
Yes it is. I've almost beaten the game (I have a few more levels in the "final" set of stages), but I heard someone compare the first Drakengard to End of Evangelion, which sounds VERY tempting. But at the moment, I need to see what this infamous final level in Drakengard 3 is.

Also hot damn, I figured Zelda reviews would be good, but not "this could be the best entry in the series & the most influential since OoT" good. Curse the fact I have to wait until freakin' Wednesday or so to play it (assuming Walmart can hurry up & ship the damn LE)

Finally saw that my Switch got shipped out about an two hours ago. I hope it'll arrive by the time I get out of school and arrive home at about 1, 2 o' clock tomorrow.

Regiruler

On my naruto catchup...

If this head mist anbu dude is filler his design doesn't show it. One of the first decent designs this arc.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
C58b_Ir1_Uo_AAFHEI.jpg

C58b_LTi_U8_AE6e_OO.jpg

That moment when you realize there's no magic...

I just saw this episode. Getting through Jack.

Maaan my new keyboard can't come fast enough. Hate having to press Caps Lock just to do capital letters. I can't even do exclamation points and question marks.
For whatever reason, my shift keys send me back a page.

Regiruler

Current plan of attack might be to do target's B2G1 deal on Twilight Princess HD, BOTW, and something else. Automata?

I can't buy it before someone confirms whether there are decency options though (like the nun outfit in Bayo).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom