• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

Aren't these all the elders of the Leaf? Shouldn't they all know what's going on? Why is only Danzo in the know? I Danzo has beef with this plan, has he actually talked to Tsunade or is he just going to talk shit?

cntr

Banned
...I'm already starting to get worried about how bad Pierrot's pacing is going to be. The manga version of this arc had pretty good pacing.

Aren't these all the elders of the Leaf? Shouldn't they all know what's going on? Why is only Danzo in the know? I Danzo has beef with this plan, has he actually talked to Tsunade or is he just going to talk shit?
The elders are worthless.

Ray Down

Banned
Man one thing that disappoint me about this whole arc it really gives no big moments to other side characters in fights.

Like there's 6 Pein bodies, not anyone from the Kohana 11 can seriously be shown trying to fight one.

Ray Down

Banned
Senzu Beans!!!

gzpgwR.gif

Xe4

Banned
Boy, most voice actors are fine in this, but Naruto is like fucking nails on a chalkboard to me. Too bad he's the MC.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
To be honest, it comes across like you're annoyed people don't like Unicorn, so you're deliberately trying to rile people up about Hunter x Hunter instead.

I mean, you don't make posts like you do for HxH for shows like Tokyo Ghoul, do you?

I don't find TG as annoying, honestly. The explanation that a lot of it is off from it's source material is fine, and it doesn't seem as confused for what it wants to be. It's judged pretty fairly.

With HxH, it feels more like "We've seen the future, so this is tolerable!" blinders. Which is fine, I obviously enjoy Gundam more because what it references means something to me, surely more than HxH. Plus the show is held as one in high regard, so that makes these weaknesses one feels week in and out much more glaring and agitating.

When someone brings up something, does that not potentially make a fan say "huh, that is kinda lame!". It's less a desire to rile anyone up, and more just a "am I really alone in feeling this?" question.

cntr

Banned
Boy, most voice actors are fine in this, but Naruto is like fucking nails on a chalkboard to me. Too bad he's the MC.
I feel the opposite, everybody other than the major characters sound awful. Not to say they're great either.

The dialogue especially sounds so bad, like the writers and translators had no editors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom