• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
This reminds me that Dragon Ball Multiverse is the best thing to come out of DB since the manga ended.

Zolo

Fuck that.

Seriously.

Have people submit a fucking form or something, or pray to Kami or whatever.

Imagine if Hitler got the Dragon Balls.

Do you want that?

What stupidly powerful wishes could the good people of Earth wish for that the Z fighters can't take care of in 10 seconds?

KPaJtrk.gif

And then he changed his mind.

Unlike the good characters, who got to keep their bodies in the afterlife, Freeza upon resurrection is restored back to the same state he was previous alive in.

Because they didn't wish for it.....for some reason.....

Like, why wasn't that the 2nd wish, or did Shenon not possess the power?

I wasn't asking the question seriously. I was making a joke on what Mai said cause it was funny.

Zolo

I believe Dende made it two wishes in the Cell arc. Sounds like it goes up to three in Buu and I don't remember. Oh well.

Yeah. The rules seemed to get changed all the time for whatever was convenient for the plot at the time.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
but then frieza lost because beerus exists & goku got 15 super duper ultra mega turbo saiyan upgrades since defeating him

cntr

Banned
ok nevermind that Maximum the Hormone song is way better

Anyway, I liked that Super episode. Going to skip Kai and catch up to AoT, ciao.

I believe Dende made it two wishes in the Cell arc. Sounds like it goes up to three in Buu and I don't remember. Oh well.
It was retconned/explained as being 3 wishes, but mass revivals count as 2 wishes.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
ok nevermind that Maximum the Hormone song is way better

Anyway, I liked that Super episode. Going to skip Kai and catch up to AoT, ciao.

It's what they played in the movie when he was being restored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom