• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

Funny the one who gets the mask last I am pretty sure is the first to die. I wonder if it was supposed to be an order?

Regiruler

Ugh why am I bothering with this thread, none of you are able to remotely restrain yourself from posting spoilers.

It's bad enough what's happened through cultural osmosis.

Raxus

I need to finish my review of last weeks episodes and at the same time I want to do a series review of Samurai Jack. I liked it way more than some, though I do understand some criticisms I don't get why people out right hated it. I wanna watch this marathon and better contextualize things.

Morlas

so epic....the old aku....it's weird to hear an ageless being talk about stuff like that also therapist aku is best aku.....

Morlas

that's a pretty cool spear i wonder where he got it...also jack seems to be a little bit supressed against the sisters for some reason...because of his depression i guess.

Morlas

i wonder if this vision is different from the
angry one or if he just reflects the current emotional state of jack.

What's funny is that I've been working on the computer this whole time but when Aku and his therapist rose up to shout DIIIIEEEEEE I did so too at the exact same time.

I just screamed it aloud with them and then went back to work.

Ecotic

I hate how quickly Jack lost his awesome gear and dark armor. I just love the idea of having to go all Batman after having lost the sword.

Raxus

I feel bad for Regi, not only did I not know people were going into the marathon fresh but the previews aren't doing great with spoilers either it seems.

Raxus

BTW, this episodes soundtrack is just

0fb.png

TheSun

Ugh why am I bothering with this thread, none of you are able to remotely restrain yourself from posting spoilers.

It's bad enough what's happened through cultural osmosis.

Yeah, I messed up before.

Shame others aren't keeping themselves restrained.

If this is your first time, abandon the hell out of this thread. NOW!

Oh shit! Toonami spoiling now?
sucks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom