• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Thread 2 - Don't Forget: You're here forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

?oe?oe

It all really doesn't matter, we're somehow made a decision to make a failed attempt at catching a Zapdos. Nothing fun can come from this, cause the outcome is not gonna be surprising.

1G5IgwJ.gif
I love ketchup too.

Box

I'm surprised we've actually come this far. We're actually going to try to catch Zapdos. Could this actually work?

Crayolan

It all really doesn't matter, we're somehow made a decision to make a failed attempt at catching a Zapdos. Nothing fun can come from this, cause the outcome is not gonna be surprising.

The stream is determined, and when they are nothing can stop them except a failed democracy push. We have to either kill, run away from, or catch Zapdos; until one of those happen they won't stop trying to get to him.

Fury Sense

I think the biggest threat is blowing that pokeflute and getting KO'd. If we approach Zapdos from above, we can all down-left-a and possibly get out that mball

Zomba13

I'm surprised we've actually come this far. We're actually going to try to catch Zapdos. Could this actually work?

The plan was (I think) to go democracy once close to zapdos so we could use the MB but it's risky right now if the guy keeps trying to get his minions to vote what he wants. Could end up running from Zapdos or chucking the MB.

That electabuz sprite actually looks really good. It's funny that 2/3 of the sprites look like they were done by a different artist.
Wasn't Gamefreak a pretty small dev when these games were made? Wouldn't be too surprising if they had random team members chipping in on sprite art back then.

Toxi

Banned
The plan was (I think) to go democracy once close to zapdos so we could use the MB but it's risky right now if the guy keeps trying to get his minions to vote what he wants. Could end up running from Zapdos or chucking the MB.
If we go Democracy, everybody (trolls AND anarchists) are going to vote right, down, A out of spite.

It's basically suicide.

Veitsev

Hell there is a good chance Bird Jesus dies to all these electric pokemon mobs before we even reach Zapdos. We likely have as many chances to use the masterball as we have Pokemon alive at that point.

Roche

Hell there is a good chance Bird Jesus dies to all these electric pokemon mobs before we even reach Zapdos. We likely have as many chances to use the masterball as we have Pokemon alive at that point.

Then we'll just have to try again until we see Zapdos.

They put the effort to get here, might as well try until they no longer can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom