• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC Cerrone vs Dos Anjos 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
screenshot_2015_12_19_21_28_04_by_lightningtremlett-d9korm8.png

Somehow I ended up duplicating my bet on the main event. :lol

Give this some love tonight, GAF, it's not as huge as UFC 194, but there are some very good fights here.

Main card (FOX at 8 p.m. ET)

Rafael dos Anjos vs. Donald Cerrone
Junior dos Santos vs. Alistair Overeem
Michael Johnson vs. Nate Diaz
Randa Markos vs. Karolina Kowalkiewicz

Undercard (FOX Sports 1 at 5 p.m. ET)

Charles Oliveira vs. Myles Jury 
C.B. Dollaway vs. Nate Marquardt 
Sarah Kaufman vs. Valentina Shevchenko 
Josh Samman vs. Tamdan McCrory 
Nik Lentz vs. Danny Castillo 
Cole Miller vs. Jim Alers 

Come on Cowboy, pull the upset.

Hoping to see UberOvereem smash JDS just for reactions lol but I know JDS will probably smash Overeem's head in.

Nice to see Nate Diaz back. The layoff won't be pretty for him tbh.

oneils

Oops I missed the early prelims. I wanted to see those as some of those fighters were from last season's tuf. I'll have to catch them later.

Hopefully Miller will be able to fight.

Edit. Crappy, hopefully he is ok.

oneils

I just turned it on and i think it's the first early prelim.

The first regular prelim or undercard event. The early prelims or fight pass prelims were on at 3pm est, I think.

Uh, wat - the guy is a coward for not wanting to fight with one eye? C'mon.

dream

Calling a professional fighter a coward is uncalled for.

Absolutely untrue. Brian Bowles relinquishing his title by quitting on the stool because his hand hurt was cowardly. Renzo Gracie pretending to be concussed to get out of his fight with Frank Shamrock was cowardly. Cole Miller not even taking the 5 minutes to see if his eye would get better because he obviously didn't really want to fight was cowardly.

oneils

Absolutely untrue. Brian Bowles relinquishing his title by quitting on the stool because his hand hurt was cowardly. Renzo Gracie pretending to be concussed to get out of his fight with Frank Shamrock was cowardly. Cole Miller not even taking the 5 minutes to see if his eye would get better because he obviously didn't really want to fight was cowardly.

I didn't think it looked obvious. Looked to me like he just couldn't open his eye.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
The first regular prelim or undercard event. The early prelims or fight pass prelims were on at 3pm est, I think.

Uh, wat - the guy is a coward for not wanting to fight with one eye? C'mon.

You got two of them for a reason.

Rur0ni

When there is a risk of retina detachment, you don't go shitting on a fighter. That can end careers.
Life is risky. We make judgement calls. These fighters go into the ring knowing the risks. And in our every day life we make such calls. Like having sex without a condom, or having one drink too many.

I seem to be having problems posting so this may be a double post.

Yeah I think you are watching a replay. The undercard is playing on fox 1 right now.
Oh I see now. I just went to FP and it started playing but I see i have the option to replay any of the early fights.

oneils

Life is risky. We make judgement calls. These fighters go into the ring knowing the risks. And in our every day life we make such calls. Like having sex without a condom, or having one drink too many.

There is a reason they have a ref in the ring and a doctor ringside, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom