• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC Cerrone vs Dos Anjos 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Acula

Banned
My feed was clean, just said that Conor took everything that he worked for, and that the real road to the championship runs through him, etc.

IKizzLE

LMAO...they didn't censor ANYTHING on my cast.

Pretty much said, "Fuck that, Conor Mcrgregor took everything I worked for, come get this real shit, not those fucking clowns you've been fighting,etc...etc."

Then Joe took the mic.

dabig2

UFC putting the Diaz bros on broadcast television is always good stuff. Nate is not the most tv-friendly guy before, during, or after a fight lol.

IKizzLE

The lead up to a Nate Diaz Conor Mcrgegor fight would be nothing short of legendary.
And eh, i doubt Conor kills him. HUGE reach advantage in favor of Nate and Conor has never boxed someone who has that. He's been fighting little guys.

The lead up to a Nate Diaz Conor Mcrgegor fight would be nothing short of legendary.
And eh, i doubt Conor kills him. HUGE reach advantage in favor of Nate and Conor has never boxed someone who has that. He's been fighting little guys.

Nate Diaz is one of those back alley bums in FInal Fight and Connor is that lean guy that loks like Ryu.

if Cowboy wins in any kind of impressive/spectatular fashion tonight, on national television, I think he will get the nod (and get to make the red panty phone call to his wife) against Conor next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom