• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC Cerrone vs Dos Anjos 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
McGregor vs Diaz or Cowboy would sell tickets and Dana is not going to ignore that.

Two giant trashtalkers with McGregor and Diaz. American pride vs Irish pride.

Fitts

Woah... props to Cerrone for surviving when he was eating shots against the cage.

No way they give Conor RDA. Too risky.

Damn, Cerone with dat old Overeem strat of turtling lol.

I have a feeling that RDA will always be that one guy that Cowboy will never beat unless he gets lucky.

dream

I just wanted to point out that the Herb Dean who stopped this after about 5 seconds of Cerrone covering up and defending is the same Herb Dean who let the Wild Man get pummeled for 45 seconds from mount last weekend.

Herb Dean: The Worst in the Business

Dr.Acula

Banned
I just wanted to point out that the Herb Dean who stopped this after about 5 seconds of Cerrone covering up and defending is the same Herb Dean who let the Wild Man get pummeled for 45 seconds from mount last weekend.

Yeah, pretty much. I mean, those were sloppy punches to cowboy's hand.

YaGaMi

Wild Man is "The All-American" though.

I don't know what the answer is to when fighters are blocking shots but not moving. I just know I enjoy watching Cowboy get hit in the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom