• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ULTRA 2016 Electronic Music Festival |OT| Darude Sandstorm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Particulam

Neo Member
Wow what a set! Both the knife party and Pendulum segments were amazing! Hope it will get uploaded to youtube so I can watch it again tomorrow :)

Oxn

Top 5

1. Nero
2. Knife Party / Pendulum
3. Tycho
4. Deadmau5 performance no. 286... Just kidding, the live stage one day 2
5. Kygo

Mine and i couldnt put them in order, just too hard

Nero
Pendulum/KP
Armin Mainstage
Galantis
Martin Garrix

Didnt get a chance to listen to Prydz yet.

Special shout to my boy Makj

Yousefb

I saw Pendulum live at Ultra 2011, was an amazing experience. I'm so happy they returned and got to headline the main stage this year. What a fantastic finish to thr festival.

Although, I did notice that a good chunk of viewers dropped off the stream when they switched to the live band. Made me kinda sad. Hope Ultra continues to headline live bands/instruments.

Damn, that Carnage set was lit. As a trap and hardstyle and hip-hop fan, that was savage.

Tuning into Angello's right now. It's decent. I like it.

Finna finish my night off with deadmau5, Armin, Pendulum/Knife Party, and whoever else I'm interested in. See ya folks around the next festival! Nice to chill with y'all EDM-GAF!

Jarnet87

Listening to the knife party set at gym, 30 minutes in and it's not doing it for me. I liked they opened with Parliament Funk, been downhill since there lol. Waiting to check out the Pendulum part. Exactly zero crowd noise when they announce morello lol. 90% of this crowd must have no idea who tom or ratm are

I'm sad that I missed most of this due to one reason or another. I wasn't feeling it on Friday, and I got to watch a very small amount yesterday.

I really need to go next year. I'll be saying that exact same thing this time next year, too, when I don't go. :(

Edit: Holy cow, that Galantis set is fire. Those guys put on one heck of a show, and it looks like they love every second of it.

rob305

Do they have the purity ring show video somewhere to download? I dont think they streamed it live since it was during the pendulum set, but the camera guy filmed me a bunch of times so I really want to to know if theres a video of this haha

MedIC86

Dont know if this was posted already, but you can find most of the vods here:

mega:///#F!BxtBgJRC!cvZrUDg38MR8tjczdV6i7Q

quality is so so but better then nothing i guess.

Ashhong

Deadmau5 ASOT set was piss poor imo. His Live stage set was much better.

Armin's set was pretty goddamn great, especially the last half. Still need to listen to Prydz and Markus

Anth0ny

Another classy year for Ultra

https://twitter.com/Brandawnn/status/711049395366699009

NSFW lol there is
a penis

Saw a snap of a dude fucking a girl in a porta potty at ultra this year so that one doesn't surprise me at all

yeah this stuff... does not surprise me at all. especially at something as huge as ultra.

there were people fucking in porta potties at digital dreams last year too, which is way smaller than ultra. kids are horny and on molly at these festivals, news at 11!

That's just fucking nasty (pun maybe intended). I would like to imagine that they rocked the porta potty so hard that they tipped it over and covered in poo and piss and puke.

Sai-kun

Banned
Saw a snap of a dude fucking a girl in a porta potty at ultra this year so that one doesn't surprise me at all

I saw RL Grime at Terminal 5 in NYC on his Void tour and I was up against the railing with my girl...

And there was literally a couple fucking next to us. I had no idea how to react. The girl kept looking at us and smiling, lmfao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom