• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Under Siege - NEW Videos! (PSN RTS hybrid w/Move support)

Man

A lot of raw uncut footage (first proper direct feed since summer 2009 as well).

Game supports Move pointer controls, online 4 player multiplayer & co-op, 2 player split screen, level creation and uploading, video recording and youtube uploading, vidoe PiP chat, 1080p, 720p with MLAA...etc...etc.

Diablo/RTS/Myth hybrid.

Terrain Editor Video (5min) @ YouTube

Getting to the Temple (3min) @ YouTube

Official webpage has now also launched!

http://www.undersiegegame.com/

Great dev interview by board member TTP @ iWaggle3d: link

Interfectum

steven-seagal-4-21-10.jpg

spats

Majine said:
Didn't some gaffer had an interview with the team? When is this slated for release?

That would be TTP. My connection is shit right now though so I can't check the date. :I

Tailzo

At first I thought it was some PC port. I am surprised to read it's built for console. And it has xp + level up :)

MoxManiac

I'm not really sure about an RTS on console, but if it's using Move it could work I guess. Definitely watching for this one. Needs playable, preferrably non-fat Steven Segal too.

Corto

The editor tools appear insanely easy to use, and with a streamlined interface, no clutter. I'm very, very impressed. The battle needed more oomph, bigger, flashier explosions, bigger units. Maybe those are reserved for more advanced levels. Wow to that giant robot! That's what I'm talking about!

And also, the inevitable... YAY PORTUGAL!

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Wow, that interface is freaking slick, for a console RTS. Looks really intuitive.

Galvanise_ said:
I can't wait for this. I've had my eye on it for ages.

I hope the campaign is of a good length.

and also you can make your own campaign too. pretty much the campaign is done with the in-game editor. at least the last time they've talked about it. i think

DMPrince said:
and also you can make your own campaign too. pretty much the campaign is done with the in-game editor. at least the last time they've talked about it. i think

Sweet. This is like Littlebig-RTS-planet.

Its so feature rich its ridiculous.

How much are we expecting this to cost?

F-Pina

Glad you guys like it.
You can expect to cost between 10€ to 20€
Yes, you can make your own campaign with the editor, we did ;)

Lain

F-Pina said:
Glad you guys like it.
You can expect to cost between 10€ to 20€
Yes, you can make your own campaign with the editor, we did ;)

Between 10 and 20€? Wow, that's a great price point considering all the stuff you guys are putting into this.

WOW! Consider it bought. And if I had power over the space-time continuum, it would be bought already! Very keen. Great job by the devs.

Top Bottom