• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UW High Stakes - Jan 26 - Loaded Lux vs. Hollow Da Don

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
"I don't need $40k to battle Lux"

ibkY8cVDtpP52Q.png

Not pictured: Morpheus looking ninja that fought with Loaded Lux, actually he's the blurry dude to the right of Daylyt behind Lux.

Daylyt ended his last 2 rounds with
I've still got the option to take the blue pill

EDIT: B Magic had a very, very minor stumble in his second round, but he picked up immediately. His first round was better.

Daylyt just took the blue pill, took off the glasses and put the blue rag on his head.

I'm pissed

I'm following the high stakes hashtag on twitter but these republicans have high jacked it on some Benghazi shit

"Where was Obama when our diplomat was dying #high stakes"

Fog with that shit

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
TLE use #UWHighStakes as the hashtag.

Day had a super hard
Truman Show line
. Wasn't a punchline but it was sick. A lot of
gen/gin flips
. Day is being super unorthodox, this is a rewind battle, it's impossible to catch everything.

Day just pulled out the ski mask. B Magic has been dying of laughter this entire battle.

"WHAT THAT, DO I GOTTA PUT THIS IN THE MATRIX OR SOMETHING?"

EDIT: OMG HIS ENTIRE SIDE OF THE ROOM STARTED DOING EVERYTHING IN SLOW MO. Slow Mo twerking, slow mo ass slapping, slow mo Loaded Lux guy saying "You Gon Get This Work" this is unreal

EDIT2: B Magic had another really small stumble in the third. TBH you can't call this battle live. I would say 2-1 either way, debatable regardless. I might give B Magic the first and Day the 2nd but that could change. Laura Tarsi hasn't seen The Matrix SMFH. I think that this battle will be remembered as something crazy because of the clash of styles, it's so hard to judge this sort of thing.

EDIT3: Holla vs. O-Red up next.

Esch

Banned
Holy shit hitman

Holy shot

Holy fuck that round, holy shifty skxnthr

You know me bruh, i dont even like Hitman and I have to admit that shit was amazing. it's making Red's round look wack in comparison

told yall, O-red is trash

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Hitman Holla... de-fucking-livered.

Mayweather line in the first round
The "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT" line

The Remix.. oh god the remix. Hitman did it again. 4/4 with Remix. The way the camera caught the Remix of him throwing the gun was fucking PERFECT

EDIT: O-Red's remix sucked, fuck outta here with that bullshit.

EDIT: Jack Thriller needs to STFU through people's rounds.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
O-Red's wrestling scheme was okay.. the way he delivers it just loses all of the punch, it's dragged out over like 2 minutes with lots of filler.

Holla starting off his 2nd round sorta corny.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
"I said Red... let the bitch knock on the door!"

O-Red always looks guilty as fuck when it comes to this shit. Like when Big T and Calicoe both did the thing about him kissing the girl that was giving head, he had this SAME guilty face.

Taken 2 *dead*

EDIT: Lmao he's telling the same story hahahahhahahaha O-Red will never get away from this hahahahahhahahahahaha

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
O-Red lost the biggest match of his life. Ain't nobody tryna hear you after the third person corroborates the story about you doing that scust shit.

2-1 Holla.

Holla pretty much solidified himself as a legend, if he wasn't already.

mileS

lmao Laura Tarsi is there? oh my.... This is my first time hearing her talk for long periods of time.

"so like, you just like, totally like, did amazing. like oh my gawd."

uggh. awful.

Esch

Banned
This faceoff has me feeling some type of way. I think it's gonna be a war honestly. if calicoe doesn't show up like a corpse

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
45 mins until the feed goes out, WTF?! Fuck Calicoe and Surf, put on Lux vs. Hollow. FuckouttaherewiththatBS.

mileS

holy shit they only have 45min before they cut the PPV off? whaaaaat. thats clearly not enough time for two more battles.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
holy shit they only have 45min before they cut the PPV off? whaaaaat. thats clearly not enough time for two more battles.
Clearly only enough for 1 battle. What the fuck.

Side note:

@CHARLIECLIPS 3m
ARSONAL BETTER NOT PERFORM NO SONGS OR WALE GONE SUE #HIGHSTAKES

dead

- - -

PAP, PAPOOSE PAPOOSE

mileS

This is Calicoe's revenge... hold up the battle, causing the main event with Lux to be cut off or cancelled. lol

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Surf channeling his inner Clips/Verb catching the coin.

"Named that .40 December, that's a cal-ender" whew

real talk though if I don't see Lux/Hollow tonight.....

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Surf looks like he cut that last round short. I give the first round to Cal for the Biggie and GNC lines.

Esch

Banned
Surf had me laughing with the pool story but Calicoe's punches were harder, crowd control was better, and he had some dope lines.

Lol they got like 10 minutes before UStream boots them

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Surf stop being a fucking diva, people will shut the fuck up when you start getting into your lines.

I have a feeling Ars just said that shit on the stream so they'll STFU, but it just made everyone rowdier.

EDIT: Surf just Rick Ross'd Calicoe.

EDIT: I'd edge the 2nd to Surf, for personals over bars.

Esch

Banned
having trouble calling these rounds. too much fuckery going on, from the crowd and surf. But i can't stand calicoe. arrrgghh

1-1 i guess

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Lol @ the Joe Budden getting rejected line hahah. Another round cut short though, fuckouttahere Surf.

Joe Budden about to stop letting Surf sleep on his couch after tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom