• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vehicle plows into counter protesters in Charlottesville

Yep.
DHEnb59UwAAr1MZ.jpg

https://twitter.com/HenryGraff/status/896541167084548096

That alt-right hair cut.

Every time.

Link

The Autumn Wind
His parents are probably crying from pride right now. Their little boy got one of those libtard faggot snowflakes.
I'm not gonna go that far.

She is quoted as saying she just thought he was "going to a Trump rally." The implication and context of her quote suggests that she endorsed him going to a Trump rally, but didn't realize it was an "alt-right" rally or anything associated with racism.

This is the picture of passive enabling. "I'm all for voting for a racist and giving a platform to other racists, but that doesn't make me a racist, so my conscience is clear."
However, I will go this far.

RM8

I'm pretty sure the haircut is a requirement, as well as being goofy looking and doughy. That's literally all of them.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
One of those neo-nazi sacks of shits is on Twitter as @Millennial_Matt. He just keeps tweeting on and on about how ideas need to be debated and how violence isn't the answer even though y'know, he's a fucking nazi. The rhetoric sounds pretty familiar.
I know they're all "united we stand" atm. But those YouTube/Twitter cucks like southern or akkad are gonna be out in full "let's have a civil conversation" mode tomorrow.

Azuran

Banned
I say they should torture this motherfucker and his family for the next couple of years. That's what the orange fuckhead says we should do to anyone who might be a terrorist after all.

Dishwalla

Banned
I say they should torture this motherfucker and his family for the next couple of years. Afret all that's what the orange fuckhead says we should do to anyone who might be a terrorist.

Come on.

His mom for one doesn't seem to be happy with her son right now. She can't control what her asshole 20 year old kid does with his worthless life.

I say they should torture this motherfucker and his family for the next couple of years. That's what the orange fuckhead says we should do to anyone who might be a terrorist after all.

The fuck did his family do? Ever heard of the concept of sins of the father?

kcp12304

Banned
Come on.

His mom for one doesn't seem to be happy with her son right now. She can't control what her asshole 20 year old kid does with his worthless life.

She knew full well what he was doing, but she didn't even say a word.

How do you fuck up so badly as a parent that your son grows up to be a nazi?

Dishwalla

Banned

Let the dumbshit have internet access. That's all it takes anymore.

Her adult son told her he was going to an alt right rally, theres not much she can do at that point. You don't know anything about this woman or how she raised her kid, unless it comes out that she too is a nazi or whatever it's fucked up to advocate going after her.

Shoeless

Sick of seeing this dudes face

Do we know who the victim was? I want the whole world to know their face and their name.

They are a God damn hero.

I've been hearing the victim has been identified as Heather Heyer. But so far no actual news outlets have confirmed it, that's just what's been going around Twitter.

sphagnum

Banned
I'm seeing conflicting info about whether she was a Wobbly or not. DSA said on Twitter that she was but the IWW's Twitter said so far they haven't found any of their members to have been harmed.

Her adult son told her he was going to an alt right rally, theres not much she can do at that point. You don't know anything about this woman or how she raised her kid, unless it comes out that she too is a nazi or whatever it's fucked up to advocate going after her.

That is absolutely all it takes. Please don't insult mothers who have sons who have been brainwashed out of nowhere. It happened in my house.

Rupetta

...and fuck that Trump tweet of condolences to Hayer's family, sounds like written with a gun to his head... the fucker won't acknowledge that she was killed by a white supremacist terrorist...

bplewis24

Neo Member
Two thoughts before I check out for the evening:

1) The mother may have been irresponsible and possibly even ignorant, but she didn't kill anybody today. Her son did. I think we should keep things in perspective. Yes, she may have contributed to who her son is (maybe), but he is the one who did it. He is the one we hold responsible, criminally.

2) As far as I know, news media outlets tend to keep victims' names private (until the family decides to release it?) and the suspected criminal will typically be made public. So it's not surprising that we may not get confirmation of the victim for a few days.

I'm not advocating going after her. I'm just wondering how and why it got to that point at all. If internet access was all it took, we'd see a lot more of these worthless shits on the streets.

Come on.

His mother is partially responsible for how her son turned out she raised him after all. Shes in denial but she knew her son was a racist just chose to ignore it because well that is what a lot of people in america do with their hardcore racist family members just choose to ignore it like nothings wrong.

She said this in response to her son going to a white supremacist rally.
"I try to stay out of his political views. I don't get too involved," she told the newspaper.

"I told him to be careful," she said, "if they are going to rally, to make sure he is doing it peacefully." She then broke down in tears.

She later told the Associated Press that she believed the rally was to support President Trump, not white supremacy.

"I thought it had something to do with Trump. Trump's not a white supremacist," Bloom told the AP.

”He had an African-American friend so ...," she said, trailing off.
She even literally pulled the he has a black friend bs you got to be kidding me.

Heather Heyer has a photo on her FB page of her sleeping in her dad's arms as she was a toddler. I broke down hard.

Rip , warrior. I hate I live in a world where this nonsense happens.

Socivol

His mother is partially responsible for how her son turned out she raised him after all. Shes in denial but she knew her son was a racist just chose to ignore it because well that is what a lot of people in america do with their hardcore racist family members just choose to ignore it like nothings wrong.

She said this in response to her son going to a white supremacist rally. She even literally pulled the he has a black friend bs you got to be kidding me.

The fact that she doesn't see how supporting Trump and supporting white supremacy are the same thing is troubling in and of itself. I would love to be able to live in this delusion that parts of white America seems to be stuck inside of.

Piling on the terrorist's mother is extremely premature at this point. We have almost no information about her and her relationship with her son.

I was wrong in thinking he could have panicked.

I wasn't asking questions for the sake of trying to see it both sides, I didn't know the driver, and I wanted the full information before making my mind up. Keep in mind that I'm not American, and I'd like to know more about everything. I dont think that's enabling racism because I'm asking the questions here in this thread, hoping for more details

Glad to see the FBI is taking charge of the investigations though, hopefully it speeds things up and we will see a conclusion to this as soon as possible.

And no, of course I wasn't defending the driver. Even if in the chance it was an accident, of course he should be arrested for 2nd degree murder.

cheezcake

The fact that she doesn't see how supporting Trump and supporting white supremacy are the same thing is troubling in and of itself. I would love to be able to live in this delusion that parts of white America seems to be stuck inside of.

They think they're good people, it's not easy for them to see the truth.

One thing I've noticed is that this particular part of white America seem to conflate being nice with being decent. They're all smiles and unfaltering politeness on the surface, and they think that alone makes them good people. Regardless of how horrid their views on anything else are.

It's astonishing really.

Naw, he doesn't represent everyone who voted for Trump.

He represents the vast majority of those who voted for Trump. The rest are the "fuck you I got mine" folks who really only care about lining their pockets at the expense of others, and people who fear changing from a past that most civilized nations have moved from. Oh and I guess economic anxiety, but that is completely ignorant as everything Trump has promised on those lines is complete bullshit. So basically, this guy represents a large part of his voting block, and the rest are ignorant folk who bought into Trump's bullshit and people who only care about themselves at the expense of others. So yes, I guess you are technically correct.

cdyhybrid

Naw, he doesn't represent everyone who voted for Trump.

Nah, he does.

Trump was on that white supremacy train as soon as his campaign started (and was a personal participant for long before that). If someone voted for Trump and willfully ignored it, that's a them issue.

Opto

Banned
I ask ya'll to look at all the photos of the shit nazi fuckboys and make sure they're not a neighbor or coworker. Cause if they are, you gotta warn people

Socivol

They think they're good people, it's not easy for them to see the truth.

One thing I've noticed is that this particular part of white America seem to conflate being nice with being decent. They're all smiles and unfaltering politeness on the surface, and they think that alone makes them good people. Regardless of how horrid their views on anything else are.

It's astonishing really.

I agree with most of this but they see and know the truth. People like her just choose not to do anything about it because it won't directly effect her, until it does and now she wants to act ignorant to what she already knew to be true. This rally was highly publicized the only way to have not known it was a Nazi March is to have been willfully ignorant or blatently ignored the national news coverage of the event.

He represents the vast majority of those who voted for Trump. The rest are the "fuck you I got mine" folks who really only care about lining their pockets at the expense of others, and people who fear changing from a past that most civilized nations have moved from. Oh and I guess economic anxiety, but that is completely ignorant as everything Trump has promised on those lines is complete bullshit. So basically, this guy represents a large part of his voting block, and the rest are ignorant folk who bought into Trump's bullshit and people who only care about themselves at the expense of others. So yes, I guess you are technically correct.

You truly believe that there are something like 50 million white supremacists out there who want to make this an all white county and openly support facism and the kkk?

Joeku

You truly believe that there are something like 50 million white supremacists out there who want to make this an all white county and openly support facism and the kkk?

In America? About a sixth being complete racist white supremacist fuckwads? Yeah, that makes sense. Not necessarily 50 million "fuck yeah, kill the niggers!" but around 50 million total that wouldn't bat too many eyes at it actually happening? Totally.

Yep. That sounds about right.

In America? About a sixth being complete racist white supremacist fuckwads? Yeah, that makes sense. Not necessarily 50 million "fuck yeah, kill the niggers!" but around 50 million total that wouldn't bat too many eyes at it actually happening? Totally.

Yep. And both those types of people are equally bad, but for different reasons

Top Bottom