• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vehicle plows into counter protesters in Charlottesville

Known Nazi Baked Alaska apparently is partially blind now after getting hit by bear spray

https://twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/896831632564510721

Those replies are VICIOUS.

DHI5dIuW0AAl_67.jpg

If he's blind maybe he can fall in love with a black person in a beautiful romantic drama blockbuster.

Oh wait he's a neonazi in 2017.

He isn't getting any girls.

molnizzle

A good friend of mine doesn't agree that Trump is a white supremacist at worse, an enabler at best.

I'm conflicted cause I really like the guy too.

I know a bunch of people like that. Dudes I served in the military with.

Funny thing is if there's one thing they hate more than liberals, it's Nazis. Been seeing this image a lot on my feed today:

6lGaRyh.png

If only they'd open their eyes to the fact that it's Trump that enabled this shit. Ugh.

MarkusRJR

The Fox News upload of the crash is near the top of the trending list on Youtube (the first one you see), with a 50/50 like/dislike ratio. I skimmed through the comments a few hours ago on my phone and saw that more than half of the comments were blaming the left, antifa, the crowd. and saying that Islam is the true evil. About half of these comments were the top voted comments. Some people were saying that the crowd caused them to get violent so it's their fault. The worst one I saw said that the driver was protecting free speech by killing them.

I literally can't even process that there are people this hateful and disgusting, that literally defend white supremacists and nazis in the year 2017.

The Fox News upload of the crash is near the top of the trending list on Youtube (the first one you see), with a 50/50 like/dislike ratio. I skimmed through the comments a few hours ago on my phone and saw that more than half of the comments were blaming the left, antifa, the crowd. and saying that Islam is the true evil. About half of these comments were the top voted comments. Some people were saying that the crowd caused them to get violent so it's their fault. The worst one I saw said that the driver was protecting free speech by killing them.

I literally can't even process that there are people this hateful and disgusting, that literally defend white supremacists and nazis in the year 2017.

This country has always been about defending the straight white male, no matter what they do or who they are. This is par for the course at this point.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Rotten to the fucking core.

These people spend their time online laughing at the deaths of duh libruls and yet still somehow believe they are a "good person". They scurry away like like the rodents they are when some light gets shined on them.

Hope he loses his job, he his not fit to be an officer.
I'd say he's perfectly fit to be a cop. This is pretty par for the course.

It's extremely common among conservatives to fantasize about running over protesters.
The Guardian found another picture of the terrorist at a Nazi rally decked out in his white supremacist starter kit
Amazing. They seriously pulled out the fasces?

There's a difference between defending yourself or someone else from an actual attack and beating the shit out of a Nazi simply for being a Nazi. Which is what most of you guys seem to be ok with.

These people support ethnic cleansing, eugenics, second and third tier citizenship for people they deem "lower class" or "inferior" and in many cases, they want partial or wholesale genocide. I wish them pain, torment, and hellfire, like what their brethren received 70 years ago.

Knowing that people will laugh and give him shit for letting them know what happened, he has to be doing this for attention. Which lessens my enjoy of what happened to him.
Is the Internet fame really worth losing his eyesight? This seems like another case of an idiot doing something immensely stupid (I'm going to eat scary amounts of Chick a fila) to own the libs.

These are the fuckers who killed her and now they're basically laughing about it. This is essentially punch Nazis propaganda.

I'm aware that it's the Daily Stormer, but I just can't accept that people are this disgusting. Hopefully the site gets shut down due to that lawsuit.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHJf_j1XUAgKgwc.jpg:large

I can delete the link to this image if it's too vile.

yep, that's both sides alright.

Trae Crowder, the Liberal Redneck just wrecked the "alt right" in his latest video

https://twitter.com/traecrowder/status/896835940756275200

NSFW but good shit

good shit.

What a putrid idiot. Also, what's with the of_Akkad? Sargon fanboy?

Yooo..that peanut peckerd pussy has been popping up on my YouTube feed at a strange rate! I only know of him because of the "recommended videos", which makes it even more bizarre. I only watch gaming/review videos, for the most part, and i'm pretty religious about clearing my view history. It's annoying as shit.

Top Bottom