• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

VIDEO: Bikers attack Range Rover driver after he drives over them during a rally(NY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Formosa

Always the car assholes that have no regard to other vehicles on the road other than cars. Be it a cyclist or a motorcyclist. I'm pretty sure it was the Range Rover guy that initiated the whole thing. Most guys in luxury SUVs are Dbags and he happened to mess with the wrong crowd. Especially in New York. I just don't get it. He had his wife and kid with him.

Dude he had his family with him is because it's their anniversary. Why are you full of hate?

Always the car assholes that have no regard to other vehicles on the road other than cars. Be it a cyclist or a motorcyclist. I'm pretty sure it was the Range Rover guy that initiated the whole thing. Most guys in luxury SUVs are Dbags and he happened to mess with the wrong crowd. Especially in New York. I just don't get it. He had his wife and kid with him.

In my experience, most guys who travel around in big groups/herds of motorcycles are dbags. Always the motorcycle assholes with no regard for anybody else on the freeway. Be it a SUV or a little sedan. Cutting lanes, mucking up the freeway .One day they will mess with the wrong person (with a firearm in the car).

Especially in Cali, I just don't get it. Just ride to your destination and respect other drivers.

mm04

Th fact that some of these clowns didn't have license plates tells you all you need to know about them. What do you think the odds are had a police car showed up that they would've pulled over like good citizens and told their side of the story? I'm betting they would've bailed the fuck out in every direction.

Fuck those bikers. Man, even if i was like mad and wanted to confront the dude or hell, even FIGHT him(which i wont because im a pussy). The moment i see a scared child in the back, I'll back down for sure. I hope he ran over one of those idiots dumb heads as he sped away. Fucking mob of fucking pussies.

And yet you have no evidence to prove this.

Twio

More reason not to be starting shit with a group of bikers. He was just at fault of putting them in danger as the group of bikers.

Lol, so trying to have a conversation with fifty hostile bikers who are trying to drag you out of your car and beat the shit out of you in front of your family is a better idea than flooring it and getting them and yourself out of there? Dayumn that logic nice.

And again, the SUV didn't start the confrontation.

Discusguy

You gotta be trolling man. Or you didn't watch the video or read any of the evidence.

I read it was an annual rally. ABC news said it was still under investigation. All I know is that it always takes 2 to tangle. How hard was it for the SUV guy to swallow his pride with his family in the car with him.

Formosa

More reason not to be starting shit with a group of bikers. He was just at fault of putting them in danger as the group of bikers.
that's what exactly what he did, ran away protecting his family. If he had gotten out the car in the beginning, who knows what those 30 people will do to him and his family. What if one of them had a gun? Use your brain please!

I read it was an annual rally. ABC news said it was still under investigation. All I know is that it always takes 2 to tangle. How hard was it for the SUV guy to swallow his pride with his family in the car with him.

How hard was it for the bikers to not be complete fuckwads?

Discusguy

that's what exactly what he did, ran away protecting his family. If he had gotten out the car in the beginning, who knows what those 30 people will do to him and his family. What if one of them had a gun? Use your brain please!

Sure after he realized he fucked with the wrong group of bikers.

lol. you be trolling. He didn't roll up to their compound with his family with a M60 in his trunk looking for them/trouble.

Why can't the bikers swallow their pride and not get in front of people braking? They have something to prove?

huh, huh, huh?

Dudes who pack up are weak individuals who can't stand on their own and need somebody around them to feel tough.

get outta here.

what would you say if they cut off the wrong dude and he pulls out an auto? Is it the bikers or or guy in the cars fault (he didn't start it).

They surrounded his car on the freeway (where you are not supposed to stop) and they slashed his tires. Is he just supposed to sit there and let them destroy his car? If they have knives they might have other weapons. If they are slashing his tires what else are they capable of doing?

It wasn't about pride, it was about protecting his family and his property from a violent mob.

Twio

How hard was it for the SUV guy to swallow his pride with his family in the car with him.

So he should have let them drag him out of his car and slash him in the middle of the highway in front of his family.

tumblr_mfd7k21tre1s0b5nbo1_250.gif

Discusguy

You guys seriously want to mess with a bunch of bikers even if you were in the right with your family in the car. That's what it seems like. How about the SUV guy slow down find a diff route. I know it sucks but when people are on my bumper I slow down so they go around my ass. Not fuck with them.

Twio

You guys seriously want to mess with a bunch of bikers even if you were in the right with your family in the car. That's what it seems like.

You need to re-watch the vid and show us where the SUV intentionally messed with the bikers.

I definitely fucking missed that part.

He didn't want to mess with them, hence driving off and apparently running somebody over while trying to get out of the situation.

Maybe the biker with the tire marks should had swallowed his pride and not messed with innocent people on the freeway minding their own business.

I'd easier just ban all motorcycles. Especially if most all motorcyclists think along the lines you do.

Naw, my ex-roommate a while ago was a motorcycle enthusiast. He was cool and respected other people. He didn't like these mobs of guys on the roads and their shenanigans.

He was older though, so maybe that was it.

These guys are dbags, with no plates. They can get rant over for fucking with the freeway flow.

all bikers brake check in front of SuVs, bro. they take no shit from dudes in cars breh!! Its the new hot shit in the streets, brake check familys in cars man. hard as FUCK.

Discusguy

What did he do? It was the biker's fault to do an unnecessary brake check in front of a SUV. Since you are a biker Is that what you do too? lol

So tell me what started the brake check. The motorcyclist just wanted to be a douche out of the blue. Something happened before the brake check.

Am I bad person because if I'm stuck in a traffic jam, and I see a guy on a crotch rocket zigging and zagging in between cars that I want to open my car door as he comes by and just make him flip and injure himself?

It's only the crotch rocket cyclists that tend to exhibit this behavior.

Yes, you are a piece of shit. People move their cars into the middle of a lane when I rode a moped and its the dumbest fucking behavior in the world.

So tell me what started the brake check. The motorcyclist just wanted to be a douche out of the blue. Something happened before the brake check.
There is no evidence of this but so what?

Brake check? ILLEGAL
Surrounding a car on the freeway and stopping it? ILLEGAL
Slashing tires? ILLEGAL
Driving recklessly? ILLEGAL
Surrounding a car and forcing it to exit the freeway? ILLEGAL
Smashing a window with a helmet? ILLEGAL

Even if the RR driver did something it does not justify all the shit they did after. They are fucking violent criminals.

Formosa

BREAK CHECK
Web definitions

Trucker slang for jamming on your brakes in traffic as in "Watch out we're doing a break check up ahead.

ya.. and stopping in front of the middle of the highway... Smart move.

ShowDog

If I had a wife and family in the car and found myself in the situation this driver was in halfway through the video (disregard how he got there since that isn't clear enough) I would have gone full GTA on those fucks and started ramming them off the road. Seriously. Rather get the family to safety and face the consequences later than see what would happen when those assholes get a hold of everyone.

antonz

If I had a wife and family in the car and found myself in the situation this driver was in halfway through the video (disregard how he got there since that isn't clear enough) I would have gone full GTA on those fucks and started ramming them off the road. Seriously. Rather get the family to safety and face the consequences later than see what would happen when those assholes get a hold of everyone.

Exactly. Made a bad decision getting off the highway. Bikes would run out of fuel long before he would and if they insisted on getting in front of him and trying to force him to stop well hope they have health insurance

And you want to pass them... in the same lane?

It's called lane splitting bro, and its perfectly legal in some states.

And why shouldnt it be? Safe, AND reduces congestion?

Only people against it have their panties in a bunch because boo hoo, they bought something too big so they have to wait

Yes, you are a piece of shit. People move their cars into the middle of a lane when I rode a moped and its the dumbest fucking behavior in the world.

I don't get it. Don't you want them in the middle of the lane, so you can pass them? Isn't it when they are on the edges of their lane, its trouble for the biker, because there is no room?

I'll scoot over to the right if I am in the fastlane and if there is a biker cutting between the FL and the carpool lane (if I have room and see them). Most are cool and give the peace sign.

I don't think bikers should get mad though if people don't scoot over or they are not perfectly in their lanes.

Sorry in my state your impatience is illegal.

And in my state the laws are ambiguous.

And you want to pass them... in the same lane?
I don't get it. Don't you want them in the middle of the lane, so you can pass them? Isn't it when they are on the edges of their lane, its trouble for the biker, because there is no room?

Sorry if I wasn't clear. I meant they move their cars into the centre of two lanes in stationary traffic to prevent passing.

I had no qualms about driving up the middle of stationary traffic if there was enough space. That doesn't give people the right to be dicks about it when their cars are stuck.

Discusguy

There is no evidence of this but so what?

Brake check? ILLEGAL
Surrounding a car on the freeway and stopping it? ILLEGAL
Slashing tires? ILLEGAL
Driving recklessly? ILLEGAL
Surrounding a car and forcing it to exit the freeway? ILLEGAL
Smashing a window with a helmet? ILLEGAL

Even if the RR driver did something it does not justify all the shit they did after.

Never said the motorcyclists were justified. All I'm saying is SUV guy had his wife and 2yr old child in the car with him and decided to act all tough. The SUV guy could be 100% in the right but you don't mess with people if you're not ready for the blow back especially with your family in the car. A sensible person wouldn't put their family in danger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom