• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Video Game Championship Wrestling OT3 - VGCW series finale has aired

fkTYTnU.png

It's live! First up, we pick the opponent for the first newcomer!

EDIT: It's (Serious) Saria vs. Mila from Dead or Alive! So anyways, Fame Douglas ran a company called DOATEC and his daughter Helena was on a boat, and DOATEC decided to run a fighting tournament. Then Donovan was evil and took over stuff before being defeated. Then Mila was training in a gym to become a better MMA fighter and she idolized Tina Armstrong and Bass Armstrong (Hulk Hogan, or Kevin Nash playing Hulk Hogan) yadda yadda yadda, etc.

Sgblues

Live and tuned in

Starting off with Birds of Prey vs Shadow Blitz

Edit: Nice come back by Birds of Prey there, also very interesting idea Nappa

Sgblues

Edgy was wrecking Bowser makes you wonder why he was even scared of facing him before, unless Bowser got paid to job haha.

Also the W.H.A.T.I.F. machine sounds interesting, a failure yes but interesting.

I need some help or ideas. I've decided I MUST own a PUSH GIEF shirt so I'm making one on a custom Tshirt site. I like the front (suggestions welcome) but I wanted to get some ideas on the font of shape of the back. It's a very simple site. I'm using only text so I cam pick the size, font, and outline. In this case I added a yellow outline to the yellow text to get more bold letters. I decided on putting VGCW on the back but what does anyone think? Simple black with an arch shape seems to work. I didn't really want a full logo or art back there. I had '#VGCW' but I don't think I can bring myself to wear a hastag. Give me some ideas on font or placement

Pic:
custom_zpsthpwkotl.png

It's looking like ~$30 plus shipping. Not as bad as I thought a single custom T would be. This site lets me save designs and send them to

Top Bottom