• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Weekly Fake Famitsu News, 12/14 issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Awesome scores for Prologue, I'll probably import it even if I suck at the game.

Star Ocean 4 for the PS3, yes! Definitely buying this one.:D

And Wii in different colors? Glad I waited this long for a Wii.

Troidal

GAF - 0
2ch - 2

I think this is like the second time some guy posts something that lead him/her to believe its real.

God damn it, let the usual folks handle this crap!!! It's 9:47AM JST and no fucking bookstore is open early that would also carry Famitsu early! Jeeesus....

I'm getting pretty scared over Mario Kart, its literally the most important release of the generation for me as the multiplayer will be on constant rotation for several years, but I'm not sure all signs are partiularly encouraging.

Edit: It was fake? ah well serves me right for not reading the whole thread. Panic over.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
whoa, so all the famitsu news are fake? hmph

250px-Vreenak.jpg

It's a faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake?

Aeana

Vyse The Legend said:
Shock and awe? Like I said, this wasn't posted by Jonnyram, so it was destined to be drek and fake.

That's silly. Mandoric has posted plenty of weekly news threads, too. He knew it was questionable, and noted so in his first post. The site this was taken from had (emphasis on had) a good reputation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom