• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Extreme Rules '17 |OT| Broken Tables, Broken Dreams, No Broken Hardyz :(

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Just send Bayley back to NXT and keep her there. They've killed her character, and since she's not "hot" Vince and Kevin Dunn will never book her correctly.

Damn. Bayley just jobbed.

They should've had Alexa cheat or have someone interfere the match. Well once again, they ruin Bayley even more.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
H4ruDIk.gif

Babyshams

Bayley is straight up buried

Why the fuck is Alexa booked like this

Same shit with Becky

They think Daniel Bryan got over because they booked him so shitty, to always lose. So they do that with all their pure babyfaces now thinking it will get them over as well when it really just turns people off.

Raw64life

Alexa still doesn't impress me

She's a good public speaker, that's about it.

Bayley is straight up buried

Why the fuck is Alexa booked like this

Same shit with Becky

It really does make very little sense. Kevin Dunn didn't like Becky's accent. I don't know what Bayley did to Kevin Dunn lol.

The whole thing in the video package was "can Bayley get extreme? Can she do it?" The answer was a resounding no.

ReiGun

Bayley's dead Jim.

So with Sasha and Bayley basically being flops at this point, what babyface does Raw have left?

Bayley got squashed. I don't like that they are doing it to Bayley, but I do like Bliss and at least they are building a champion who actually performs and wins like they are worth a shit.

This is sad because I like Bayley, but after moving up from NXT, they booked her not as a inspiration to kids and women, but rather an actual child in the head.

She acts like she's 10 and reacts to things like she's 10. Her feud with Asuka didn't result in a great match, but I at least thought she was good in that angle as far as promo stuff and attitude was concerned.

This is such a bummer for me.

So here's the deal this is absolutely stupid booking. I wouldn't have done it.

That said I love Alexa Bliss so I don't care lmao

Same. Love Alexa but that was just a garbage ending. Have the referee take the stick away from Bayley and explain the ref didn't want Bayley to go down that road.

Or have that new woman referee that got signed to officiate the match and screw Bayley over.

Anything but a damn squash.

I bet they go back to the divas wannabe models shit pretty soon. Thats all Vince cares about.

Yeah, they just wined, dined, and basically begged the best women's wrestler in the world to sign with them because they are going back to models. The whole tournament is a charade.

I guess the idea was that running into the kendo stick was like a chair shot so Bayley was already out. But no one buys that.

No I meant the whole match was a squash. Shit Bluss survived the Bayley to Belly.

It's stupid as fuck but I don't care about WWE making money and I love Bliss so I dug it.

Top Bottom