• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Extreme Rules '17 |OT| Broken Tables, Broken Dreams, No Broken Hardyz :(

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Yeah, they just wined, dined, and basically begged the best women's wrestler in the world to sign with them because they are going back to models. The whole tournament is a charade.

Cause they did so well with the cruiserweights. Yes, its a charade.

This is sad because I like Bayley, but after moving up from NXT, they booked her not as a inspiration to kids and women, but rather an actual child in the head.

She acts like she's 10 and reacts to things like she's 10. Her feud with Asuka didn't result in a great match, but I at least thought she was good in that angle as far as promo stuff and attitude was concerned.

This is such a bummer for me.

That's the thing. Instead of just being a good person who doesn't let opponents bring her down to their level she's just an entitled loser who constantly throws tantrums. Becky is a better Bayley than Bayley is.

That pole match was admittedly bad.

The Miz and Ambrose match was excellent. The Drifter promo was great. But these past two matches have showed just how bad the Raw women's division is. I don't understand how it can be so bad on one show, but so well done on the other brand.

To be fair to Bliss and Bayley, has there ever been a good something-on-a-pole match? I don't think I've ever watched one.

The two women's matches were the two that I figured had the potential to be duds on this show. The rest of the card looks solid and should honestly deliver.

If Hardys don't become broken after this, just break them up. Have Jeff run a singles program and Matt come up with something unique.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Time for the crowd to embarrassingly do the sieg heil

Cause they did so well with the cruiserweights. Yes, its a charade.

Eh, despite HHH being petty and being blinded in pushing people he loves he knows how to handle talent better in ring than Vince. You can tell by Dunne/Bate that he's happy to have talent go all in.

Yeah, they just wined, dined, and basically begged the best women's wrestler in the world to sign with them because they are going back to models. The whole tournament is a charade.

I mean look at 205 live, the cwc was great and most likely the women's tournament will be great too.

But when they get their own show it's gonna be awful and the feuds will last 2 years alternating wins and losses forever

If the Hardy Boys had to wrestle the same damn tag team in over 2 PPV period lengths, why couldn't it have been with The Revival?

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I mean look at 205 live, the cwc was great and most likely the women's tournament will be great too.

But when they get their own show it's gonna be awful and the feuds will last 2 years alternating wins and losses forever

Yep. and its not like this women's revolution sea change has taken hold like WWE would like you to believe. Its looks first, everything else second, probably more so for the women.

daemissary

The way the commentary is stressing the "leave with your partner" it is making me hopeful that Matt is getting stuck in the cage with both Sheamus and Cesaro and getting broken.

Top Bottom