• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Summerslam 2016 |OT| The Flo Rida Concert Is Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream

99% of viewers just saw an ass kicker kick ass

only the weird nerds on the internet are going "wow what an unsafe worker brock going into business for himself with those stiff elbows what an asshole"

This is why Brock is so valuable. He is so legit that he convinces "smart fans" that he's shooting on people just because he's capable of it.

Anth0ny

I mean it's wasn't like he was being cheered by the crowd after that.

the reaction is always weird when the doctors get in there and try to stop a match

they sure as fuck would cheer brock if he faced roman again. if anything, people are going to want him to bust roman open in a similar fashion.

Trojan X

Banned
My gosh! Everyone said that the new belt is UGLY! I hope WWE sees that and... somehow... make a change. To make that change, they can involve a storyline or something like that.

Trojan X

Banned
... Die already Vince.

Agreed with everything you said before you mentioned this. Don't be idiotic with such comments for it's disgusting. I'll leave it with that.

Indeed. There are TOO MANY cooks in the kitchen and on top of that, real creativity is definitely getting blocked by someone, who is in exec position, that lacks any form of creative vision altogether, which resulted in that absolutely AWFUL Universal Belt along with it's bland Galactic idiotic name that Daniel Bryan was right to ridicule. That belt NEED to change and tons of people are making their voices heard to the WWE by saying that the title looks shit, ugly as fuck and seriously unimaginative. Heck, they are so right too.

My gosh! Everyone said that the new belt is UGLY! I hope WWE sees that and... somehow... make a change. To make that change, they can involve a storyline or something like that.

Maybe Finn can absorb it at Survivor Series at a key moment in the match to complete his final form of the Demon King, calling for a new belt.

This ppv is taking me forever to finish. I've taken two breaks to eat.

Roman going second from last? Fuck off Vince. This is the kind of shit that made the crowd turn on him.

Also, Carmella needs more time in development, but at least they took the mic away during her entrance. I'm also excited to see Nikki back, she was making great strides before her injury.

Universal Championship is fugly.

This is why Brock is so valuable. He is so legit that he convinces "smart fans" that he's shooting on people just because he's capable of it.

I'm honestly not even sure if Randy was supposed to get busted open or not, but seeing his head pour blood down on the mat was the first and only time during SummerSlam that I said HOLY SHIT!

It reminded me of the old RAW's from '99 when people were blading all the time.

The only reason I'm watching RAW tomorrow is for Randy/Brock. I want more Brock becuase seeing people get busted open is fucking awesome.

Chamber

love on your sleeve

CqbaNn1WgAE0-v5.jpg:medium

It really is awful. The women's title executes the same idea in a far better way.

This ppv is taking me forever to finish. I've taken two breaks to eat.

Roman going second from last? Fuck off Vince. This is the kind of shit that made the crowd turn on him.

Also, Carmella needs more time in development, but at least they took the mic away during her entrance. I'm also excited to see Nikki back, she was making great strides before her injury.

Universal Championship is fugly.
What's wrong with Roman going on before the main event? That beat down was better that the Raw and Smackdown championship matches.

With all the ripping apart DB and Shane have given the Universal title, I'm real interested to see how they justify having their women's belt basically be that belt but blue.

And by interested I mean eagerly awaiting it to not be touched upon at all.

how the heck was this Randy match was far more brutal and stiff than the Ambrose mania match.

Ambrose can't sit there and tell me that Brok refused to at least work stiff with him, I can't imagine that.

Balor injured? Seth adds another to the list!

http://www.pwinsider.com/article/10...ther-major-injury-blow-at-summerslam.html?p=1

WWE MAY HAVE SUFFERED ANOTHER MAJOR INJURY BLOW AT SUMMERSLAM
By Mike Johnson on 2016-08-22 02:28:00

New WWE Universal champion Finn Balor was injured during his Summerslam match against Seth Rollins, PWInsider.com has confirmed. Sources indicate that Balor was sporting his right arm in a sling following the PPV. There is concern the injury is serious and could require surgery. In watching back the bout, Balor was grabbing briefly at his right shoulder after being nailed with a small package driver and did not raise the arm (which was holding the Universal championship) after the match. We are told Balor will be getting examined tomorrow and once WWE has a determination on exactly how serious the injury is, they will go from there. More as we get it.Balor is slated to appear on Good Morning America tomorrow at 8 AM Eastern.

It was either the small package driver that injured him, or the power bomb on the outside barricade where he landed awkwardly on his right arm. Seth needs to clean his s*** up!

pbayne

I know he's not the most liked person at the moment and i agree his gimmick and push the last month has been super lame but as a fellow Irish and someone who followed Devitt/Balor in his Japan days to now im so happy for him.

Really hope AJ is now next in line against Ambrose. Lol poor Ziggler, ive properly been more interested in him the last month than i have been for about 4 years.

I know he's not the most liked person at the moment and i agree his gimmick and push the last month has been super lame but as a fellow Irish and someone who followed Devitt/Balor in his Japan days to now im so happy for him.

Really hope AJ is now next in line against Ambrose. Lol poor Ziggler, ive properly been more interested in him the last month than i have been for about 4 years.

Beating Cena clean like that is something not many people have done in the past 12 years. It was super clean, Cena wasn't protected at all. AJ will be champion eventually but this is almost a higher win for him.

What's wrong with Roman going on before the main event? That beat down was better that the Raw and Smackdown championship matches.

It makes sense in retrospect since Roman's match wasn't even a match. As it stands, the beatdown was a good spot to cool the crowd after Balor and Rollins. When I made that post I had just started the Universal title match and wasn't at the Reigns/Rusev segment yet.

Valravn

Will they now add a blue strap to the WWE Heavyweight Championship? Introduce a women's title for Smackdown and switch the red wit blue? SMH.

Kusagari

So the latest newz is that Sasha actually lost because she needed some time off because of nagging injuries. So she was already injured and then went out and had that match?

Vince is probably right that she's going to end up like Daniel Bryan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom