• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

YouTube "pranksters" Daddyofive deny abuse (Up: mom gets custody of two youngest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sensui-tomo

It seems like at least on gaf we found that first thing with no defence force? Child abuse.

make a thread about spanking children. Theres a big division on gaf on that topic.
This is something everyone can agree is 100% child abuse with no way saying otherwise.

rec0ded1

I guarantee there's a defense force they just know better than to die on this hill but they're thinking it's not a big deal or fake.

Etzer

Was he monetizing his content in any way.

This is utterly disgusting in every way possible, can't believe his fanbase was so large and went unnoticed for so long.

Yeah, that's why he said that he's going to have to sell his kids' electronics to pay the bills if they're not able to post videos.

rjinaz

Was he monetizing his content in any way.

This is utterly disgusting in every way possible, can't believe his fanbase was so large and went unnoticed for so long.

Yes they absolutely were. Seems like it was a big source of income given that he said they would have to start selling the kid's stuff to pay for rent now.

The worse thing is that they made their dirty money by terrorizing the youngest kid and then he was the only of the children that didn't get to go to Disneyland.

It's like the dad never grew up. He's a psychopathic manchild that does not deserve the right to have offspring. He needs jail time desperately.

I've kinda thought this too. I wonder if this dude had a kid early, in high school/early college years, and never got to experience a "typical" college experience. Now, he's using his kids to participate in "fraternity" type pranks.

kmfdmpig

What a piece of trash the father is. I couldn't even make it through the full worst dad on the internet video.

I've never even been a fan of the Jimmy Kimmel pranks for Halloween or Christmas, but those are at least tame. This is just sadistic, stupid, and abusive.
Poor kids with the decks so stacked against them due to horrific parenting.

pariah164

Give the internet time.
Just go read the comments to any of the jackass' Twitter posts. Sprinkled in the condemnation are spots of fans:

- It's not abuse.
- He's a loving father.
- Haters are ruining his life!
- I'm still a fan, #TeamDO5
- He said they're fake.

And yes, those get my blood boiling a bit as well.

Arkeband

Banned
Just go read the comments to any of the jackass' Twitter posts. Sprinkled in the condemnation are spots of fans:

- It's not abuse.
- He's a loving father.
- He said they're fake.

A great deal of these, you know, have to be trolls. There is a great deal of "lulz" to be had defending obvious child abuse that you can't get from being the good guy.

Dynomutt

- It's not abuse.
- He's a loving father.
- He said they're fake.

Ask them if they would let their kids spend the night...

Yes they absolutely were. Seems like it was a big source of income given that he said they would have to start selling the kid's stuff to pay for rent now.

The worse thing is that they made their dirty money by terrorizing the youngest kid and then he was the only of the children that didn't get to go to Disneyland.

Yeah, that's why he said that he's going to have to sell his kids' electronics to pay the bills if they're not able to post videos.

Yes. It was a portion of the family's income. According to Inside Edition, his wife is an accountant, which baffles me.

Awful, and ironic that he is threatening with his kids suffering from this, that was the whole point of your channel, psycho fuck.

Tahnit

Banned

- It's not abuse.
- He's a loving father.
- He said they're fake.

Most of them are children themselves.

painey

- It's not abuse.
- He's a loving father.
- He said they're fake.

░▀░ ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀   ░░▀ █░░█ █▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀   █▀▀█ █▀▀▄ █░░█ █▀▀ █▀▀ ░░   █▀▀▄ █▀▀█ █▀▀█
▀█▀ ░░█░░ ▀▀█   ░░█ █░░█ ▀▀█ ░░█░░   █▄▄█ █▀▀▄ █░░█ ▀▀█ █▀▀ ▄▄   █▀▀▄ █▄▄▀ █░░█
▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀   █▄█ ░▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ░░▀░░   ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀░ ░▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ░█   ▀▀▀░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀▀

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
]After watching the Nerd City video I am so fucking angry. I'm a pretty calm guy who hates violence and all I want to do is punch Daddyofive in his smug face. [/B]How can you laugh at your own kids screaming in pain and anguish. Both him and his stupid wife have no parental instincts what so ever and are clearly both sociopaths.

I have never witnessed such a flagrant display of cruelty towards ones own children and disregard for their physical and mental well being. Then to post it online publicly for the world to see just to make some money.

These mouth breathers need to be in jail and far away from those kids. There is no justice if this doesn't happen.

Good I'm glad someone else feels the same way as I do. I'm also not a violent person and I obviously know that violence is not the answer here and would only lower me to this shitty fathers level. But god damn do I want to beat the shit out of him while yelling "Just a prank, breh" "Just a prank, breh" "Just a prank, breh". This guy doesn't even deserve my knuckles on his nose though.

Maybe it's because I've been though this sort of emotional abuse when I lived with my alcoholic uncle. Lord knows if youtube was a thing back then he'd of been uploading his torture of me. He used to brag to his 'friends' and purposefully make me feel like shit in front of them all the time. It's an awful thing to go through and I genuinely feel bad for Cody. I wish there were a way I could help that poor kid directly.

This is going to eat at my soul. There has to be some sort of justice or resolution. Until that day comes I'll continue fantasizing about me kicking the living shit out of him while recording and taunting with "Just a prank, breh."

Just watched their "False Accusations" video and they continue to spew lies even after the damning evidence against them. The dad just has that face you want to give a backhand to.

mr_nexus

Banned
Good I'm glad someone else feels the same way as I do. I'm also not a violent person and I obviously know that violence is not the answer here and would only lower me to this shitty fathers level. But god damn do I want to beat the shit out of him while yelling "Just a prank, breh" "Just a prank, breh" "Just a prank, breh". This guy doesn't even deserve my knuckles on his nose though.

Maybe it's because I've been though this sort of emotional abuse when I lived with my alcoholic uncle. Lord knows if youtube was a thing back then he'd of been uploading his torture of me. He used to brag to his 'friends' and purposefully make me feel like shit in front of them all the time. It's an awful thing to go through and I genuinely feel bad for Cody. I wish there were a way I could help that poor kid directly.

This is going to eat at my soul. There has to be some sort of justice or resolution. Until that day comes I'll continue fantasizing about me kicking the living shit out of him while recording and taunting with "Just a prank, breh."

Luckily for me I grew up in a good household with loving parents so it deeply saddens me to see that these kids (especially Cody) will never have what I had.

It's like a kid being bullied in school but the bully is his father. The dad uses the same immature tactics you would expect from a dimwitted sadistic school bully.

linkboy

Luckily for me I grew up in a good household with loving parents so it deeply saddens me to see that these kids (especially Cody) will never have what I had.

It's like a kid being bullied in school but the bully is his father. The dad uses the same immature tactics you would expect from a dimwitted sadistic school bully.

I'm willing to bet that the dad was (actually, still is) a dimwitted sadistic school bully and was allowed to get away with it.

mooooose

At what point does Google start receiving a fair share of blame for what is created and distributed on their platform?

Not any time soon is my guess.

Twitter gets vilified (rightfully) for their lack of action against their worst users yet Google/YouTube escapes criticism almost completely.

If Twitter was in charge of YouTube's comment section the criticisms against them would be loud and endless.

while this channel is absolutely disgusting, the parents are trash, and i hope these kids are given a better life somehow...

it's much more difficult to moderate youtube than twitter due to the medium of the content. apples and oranges. this channel is a drop in an ocean for youtube. i do agree though that it's a problem that should be solved, it just isn't that easy.

this story is disgusting. i'm becoming desensitized to the clips of these tortured kids from watching all these compilations. but cody and his sister are adorable and deserve so much better. those other kids are kinda broken already but they'd probably be better removed from that environment, even the oldest.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
man i love going into my daughter's room while she quietly sits alone practising her drawing and have her siblings spray the shit out of her with water and cover her notepad and tablet with water and fuck man that is so fucking funny i love it such a prank lol she is crying and everything she said she was just trying to draw and now it's ruined fuckin lol fuckin pranked breh PRANKED BREH FUCKIN PRANKED BREH im a good dad prank dad haters gonna hate

1j5qb8.jpg
1j5qb8.jpg
1j5qb8.jpg

The parents look like reformed juggalos.

Every time this thread gets bumped, I click on it hoping to see an update about the parents getting arrested or the kids taken to safety.

man i love going into my daughter's room while she quietly sits alone practising her drawing and have her siblings spray the shit out of her with water and cover her notepad and tablet with water and fuck man that is so fucking funny i love it such a prank lol she is crying and everything she said she was just trying to draw and now it's ruined fuckin lol fuckin pranked breh PRANKED BREH FUCKIN PRANKED BREH im a good dad prank dad haters gonna hate

As his daughter is uncontrollably crying: Father - "What the fuck is wrong with you?".... YOU!! Motherfucker. You're what's wrong with her!! Fucking hell, like school is not hard enough for them with things like bullying, they have to come home to two psychopathic parents.

depths20XX

I remember as a kid I liked drawing and that stuff was really important to me. To have your dad come in and ruin your drawings and then wonder why you're mad about it...Like dude, do you even care how your kids feel? It seems like it's all about you. It's seriously two of the dumbest, heartless motherfuckers raising 5 kids.

XAL

So what happened to the channel? Did it get nuked?

I only saw the world's most poorly acted, insincere apology up on there.

I haven't been following this all super close. I believe at first they claimed they set all the videos to private, but in actuality YouTube deleted them.

What I don't get is how exactly did this channel exist on Youtube for so long without people noticing rather blatant child abuse? The channel is certainly popular enough that people that monitor content on Youtube should've noticed it and done something about it.

depths20XX

They claim they set their videos to private but it's also known that YouTube at least removed some of the videos for breaking guidelines.

What I don't get is how exactly did this channel exist on Youtube for so long without people noticing rather blatant child abuse? The channel is certainly popular enough that people that monitor content on Youtube should've noticed it and done something about it.

This is the better question. Youtube need some better guidelines, like when a channel reaches a certain amount of subscribers, there needs to be an actual human being behind the keyboard evaluating these channels and seeing if they're complying with the terms and services.

It would be so satisfying to check this thread and find out this disgusting couple has been arrested for child abuse. I keep hoping for an update since I saw this news.

I honestly wonder how the kids are gonna get over the trauma of being daily tortured by your loved one for money. Man, really feel for the kids, especially coby.

We all wish that every time we come in this thread that the madness has stopped. But we all know those kids are gonna be fucked for a long time.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
A great deal of these, you know, have to be trolls. There is a great deal of "lulz" to be had defending obvious child abuse that you can't get from being the good guy.

Do they?

I mean, this channel had hundreds of thousands of subscribers before the controversy blew up, right?

We need to stop assuming everyone saying vile shit on the internet is "trolling." Sometimes people are just awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom