• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

YouTube "pranksters" Daddyofive deny abuse (Up: mom gets custody of two youngest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr_nexus

Banned
After watching the Nerd City video I am so fucking angry. I'm a pretty calm guy who hates violence and all I want to do is punch Daddyofive in his smug face. How can you laugh at your own kids screaming in pain and anguish. Both him and his stupid wife have no parental instincts what so ever and are clearly both sociopaths.

I have never witnessed such a flagrant display of cruelty towards ones own children and disregard for their physical and mental well being. Then to post it online publicly for the world to see just to make some money.

These mouth breathers need to be in jail and far away from those kids. There is no justice if this doesn't happen.

arrested-development-boyfights.jpg

Might be an important video in the future for reference

WORST DAD ON YOUTUBE: How repulsive was the hidden content of Daddyofive?

Jesus fucking christ... So hard to watch and it gets worse
https://youtu.be/QOVrrL5KtsM?t=241

Christ...within 10 years these parents are going to end up stabbed to death in their beds after one "prank" on Cody too many. That Jake kid will likely end up having to take a vacation from torturing small animals when he's hauled off to prison for who knows what. And it'll be a miracle if Emma somehow avoids stripping.

Just pranks breh. Just pranks.

Is there an update or a run down of what has happened (if anything has happened)?

I don't want to read through all of the outrage, or see the gifs of child abuse again.

Thanks.

Yeah, the Nerd City video was next level stuff. Finally just watched it. Sure, a bit overproduced, but it showed a lot more incriminating behavior than DeFranco's, IMO.

Hearing the kids screaming & crying (especially poor little Emma when her art & tablet gets messed with), then hearing the cackling of laughter from the dad honestly made my jaw & fists clench.
The oldest son also looks like he's growing up to be a real piece of work. Good job, parents. Fucking pieces of shit.

Is there an update or a run down of what has happened (if anything has happened)?

I don't want to read through all of the outrage, or see the gifs of child abuse again.

Thanks.

As far as I know, nothing too substantial yet regarding the well being of the children.

-Phil made his video and it got big.
-The dad made a video saying the kids enjoy it and telling the 'haters' to scram, but the situation quickly escalated faster than he expected and he started shitting bricks.
-Child services in his area was alerted and people made backups of all his vids for evidence. CPS said they would be looking into the situation.
-The vids disappeared from his channel, dad claimed he made his videos private, but youtube reported that they actually removed them.
-An MD cop (Cpl. Michael Revels) had previously reviewed Do5 and considered them both physically and mentally abusive, but it was outside his departments jurisdiction and nothing came of it.
-Dad released another video meant to paint himself as a victim and to point out that evil people are trying to destroy his family. Also, he now claims that the videos were faked and everyone was just playing pretend. Addendum, the haters are idiots who believe 9/11 was terrorists.
-Now he's telling the kids that he'll have to sell their stuff because of the evil people and he's considering suing Phil.
-The rest of youtube has hopped on to review his videos and are revealing even more that Phil didn't cover.

That's all I know of so far. Mainly just waiting on CPS to dig in.

llehuty

This is so fucked up, for how long had this guy been uploading videos? Like, none of his subscribers were able to do a damn thing. Wouldn't this be a crime in itself (knowing about a crime and not reporting it?)

BadWolf

This is so fucked up, for how long had this guy been uploading videos? Like, none of his subscribers were able to do a damn thing. Wouldn't this be a crime in itself (knowing about a crime and not reporting it?)

That's most likely because they didn't want to do a damn thing, they were enjoying the content.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I just realized in the Nerd City footage, when talking about the pinwheel and such and ripping up the valentine's day card, when he mentioned it was a valentine's card by his mother he meant it was from his biological mother who lost custody. Which also explains the line Cody says later about destroying the things he actually cares about from his real family and friends who love him.

Aw jeez... That's parts a bit more fucked up than I realized when watching initially.

BlitzKeeg

I just realized in the Nerd City footage, when talking about the pinwheel and such and ripping up the valentine's day card, when he mentioned it was a valentine's card by his mother he meant it was from his biological mother who lost custody. Which also explains the line Cody says later about destroying the things he actually cares about from his real family and friends who love him.

Aw jeez... That's parts a bit more fucked up than I realized when watching initially.

This makes me want to cry. I don't understand how a parent can be so hateful towards their child.

How fucked in the head do you have to be to think emotionally torturing your son is funny?

As far as I know, nothing too substantial yet regarding the well being of the children.

[snipped]

Thank you for the update. I hope they lock this fucker up and those kids get the help they need. There has to be some justice in this world.

KoopaTheCasual

-The dad made a video saying the kids enjoy it and telling the 'haters' to scram, but the situation quickly escalated faster than he expected and he started shitting bricks.
-Child services in his area was alerted and people made backups of all his vids for evidence. CPS said they would be looking into the situation.
-The vids disappeared from his channel, dad claimed he made his videos private, but youtube reported that they actually removed them.
-An MD cop stated that he had previously reviewed Do5 and considered them abusive, but it was outside his jurisdiction so nothing came of it.
-Dad released another video meant to paint himself as a victim and to point out that evil people are trying to destroy his family. Also, he now claims that the videos were faked and everyone was just playing pretend. Addendum, the haters are idiots who believe 9/11 was terrorists.
-Now he's telling the kids that he'll have to sell their stuff because of the evil people and he's considering suing Phil.
-The rest of youtube has hopped on to review his videos and are revealing even more that Phil didn't cover.

Of couuuurse he's a Truther.

Just getting all the crazed shittiness that he can fit into his body.

Kikujiro

-An MD cop stated that he had previously reviewed Do5 and considered them abusive, but it was outside his jurisdiction so nothing came of it.

Thanks for taking the time to write this. What an absolute piece of shit, makes me angry.

alife

As a person who is a product of child abuse, this shit is NOT funny. I hope these kids get help in time. Those "parents" need to have their legs broken and be forced to consume all of their meals through a straw.

yepyepyep

As a primary school teacher that footage was hard to watch. The kids are in distress and you have that maniac of a father laughing at them. Also, the complete lack of setting boundaries, the kids are strangling each other and you are going to encourage and film it?

If one of my students came to school with multiple bruises on his body like the youngest, you can bet I would write a child welfare concern report.

i don't understand... how does police departements works in america? Why can't the cop call the right departement within the right jurisdiction, tell them about the case and start a real investigation or something?

Dynomutt

Curious to know how the the kids in particular Cody deals with other kids at school...This is really sad. Don't know what to say. Your suppose to protect your siblings that relationship is sacred and the Father is horrible for doing this.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
God damnit I am furious over this asshole. Man I feel so bad for Cody.

I hope someone beats the shit out of this asshole and films it. Maybe that makes me just as bad for wishing violence on this asshole but fuck it here I am. If I knew where he was at I would beat his fucking ass myself and make sure to film it.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
i don't understand... how does police departements works in america? Why can't the cop call the right departement within the right jurisdiction, tell them about the case and start a real investigation or something?

To be honest, the justice system is fucking broken in America. You'd be surprised how much justice is not seen. An off-hand example is molestation, there is a good friend of mine who was molested years ago who tried to get justice but it caused her nothing but difficulties, the authorities did jack shit, it got her bullied over it. Years later when she got molested again (different time and place), she didn't do anything about it because of what had happened last time she tried to speak up about it. And what I just said is not uncommon. Abuse, molestation, things like this especially almost never see justice, things that happen privately and is person on person without being straight-up murder or in a public place.

The further in you begin to go into this, the more backwards you begin to learn the American justice system really is. Unless you commit something blunt like murder or firing a gun or robbery, a lot of the time they can't or won't help you is unfortunately quite common.

This is blowing up so it'll probably get proper investigation, but if it didn't then probably nothing would've ever been done. And this family is not the only family like this in America, I can tell you that. They were just stupid enough to do this on YouTube.

Yes, the whole shittiness of what I'm saying is frustrating to no end.

If one of my students came to school with multiple bruises on his body like the youngest, you can bet I would write a child welfare concern report.

Unfortunately it's the 'boys will be boys' or 'boys get into fights' mentality that tends to make some overlook bruises on boys that age. Lord knows I was constantly covered in bruises as a boy playing tackle football, dodge ball with a fucking basketball, and stupid 'stunt' shit with my neighborhood friends. Hell, I went almost a whole week when I was 12 with two broken fingers because I was too afraid to 'look like a sissy". :/

These absolutely strike me as the type of parents that would have a lot of canned excuses regarding the bruises on their children- and sadly the children would probably be too afraid to tell another adult about what was really happening. Can't hide from this video evidence now, though.

Laieon

and sadly the children would probably be too afraid to tell another adult about what was really happening. Can't hide from this video evidence now, though.

The problem is that the parents have (at least on film) convinced the kids that what they're experiencing is a good child hood. There's the one video where the parents have completely convinced the other kids that what they're experiencing is a good child hood because other parents are beating their kids.

To be honest, the justice system is fucking broken in America. You'd be surprised how much justice is not seen. An off-hand example is molestation, there is a good friend of mine who was molested years ago who tried to get justice but it caused her nothing but difficulties, the authorities did jack shit, it got her bullied over it. Years later when she got molested again (different time and place), she didn't do anything about it because of what had happened last time she tried to speak up about it. And what I just said is not uncommon. Abuse, molestation, things like this especially almost never see justice, things that happen privately and is person on person without being straight-up murder or in a public place.

The further in you begin to go into this, the more backwards you begin to learn the American justice system really is. Unless you commit something blunt like murder or firing a gun or robbery, a lot of the time they can't or won't help you is unfortunately quite common.

This is blowing up so it'll probably get proper investigation, but if it didn't then probably nothing would've ever been done. And this family is not the only family like this in America, I can tell you that. They were just stupid enough to do this on YouTube.

Yes, the whole shittiness of what I'm saying is frustrating to no end.

ho i know justice is broken in this country, seen enough of fucked up thing in documentary and some youtube videos... but here i just don't understand why nothing is done really... there's a police officer who agreed it's abuse... why is it so hard for him to contact the right departement about it?

i mean... they just said "ho it wasn't his jursidiction so nothing came out of it"... just how? Do cops never communicate between them? Can't they reach the right autorithy easily? I know the country has a lot of problems, but this seem pretty easy to do anywhere in the world, what's so different here?

The problem is that the parents have (at least one film) convinced the kids that what they're experiencing is a good child hood. There's the one video where the parents have completely convinced the other kids that what they're experiencing is a good child hood because other parents are beating their kids.

Yeah, in one of the videos, one of the boys says "at least you don't beat us like most parents". They're brainwashed.

The problem is that the parents have (at least one film) convinced the kids that what they're experiencing is a good child hood. There's the one video where the parents have completely convinced the other kids that what they're experiencing is a good child hood because other parents are beating their kids.

Yes. That's a significant problem. "We have all this stuff! How can we be abused?"
Normalizing this already abhorrent parenting as an 'at least it's not' isn't just dishonesty from the parents, but it's planting the seeds inside the minds of these impressionable young kids that this is acceptable on any level. That thought process, sadly, has the tendency to damage other kids and even future generations. All around sad. Can't stress that enough.

louiedog

If it's all staged and the kids are happy and fine then these two morons are leaving so much money on the table by not getting this incredible troupe of child actors on the big screen.

Sapiens

These parents need to be cubed in a press and put to some kind of good use or at the very least melted down into whatever usefull minerals can be extracted. They are sick monsters.

The exploitation, mental and physical abuse of these kids for the entertainment ( and I'm sure sexual gratification) for the mongoloids watching went on wayyyy too fuckin long.

Fuck these assholes.

God damnit I am furious over this asshole. Man I feel so bad for Cody.

I hope someone beats the shit out of this asshole and films it. Maybe that makes me just as bad for wishing violence on this asshole but fuck it here I am. If I knew where he was at I would beat his fucking ass myself and make sure to film it.

I want them to say, "It's just a prank, brah!" over and over as they kick the shit out of him.

louiedog

I'd love to see another YouTube prank channel show up posing as CPS and tell them they're taking the kids away, similar the the "hilarious" prank where they told the young kid they were giving him up for adoption. Sure it's probably illegal to pose as a government official, but so is child abuse!

Also then the real CPS comes in and takes them to a better home.

How are they going to clame this shit is fake when there are literally videos of bloodied and bruised kids? with wounds that go beyond the surface, body slams, and all kinds of other shit? What the fuck are these idiots thinking?

It's truly horrifying to think what takes place when the cameras are off or worse: when in a video the current torture victim isnt giving a big enough reaction and the video cuts and comes back to them in an even worse state. What's too messed up to include

Zampano

The way they yell and swear in front of, and at their kids is heartbreaking. That people like this are bringing up children kills me.

komplanen

How are they going to clame this shit is fake when there are literally videos of bloodied and bruised kids? with wounds that go beyond the surface, body slams, and all kinds of other shit? What the fuck are these idiots thinking?

Blood was faked for the videos, bruises are from typical childhood activities. Also jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom