• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V |OT| Card Games on Hippos

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first few minutes were infuriating, why did Shinji make such a claim that ended up making the one kid somehow believe him ignoring all his previous time with Yuuya. Worst he used his trump card to win, how is that "working for the tops".

Fj0823

Ok Fuck the Synchro Dimmension. All of it.

Fuck Shinji. Fuck the council, Fuck the tops, Fuck the commons, and fuck Sam in particular.

ShowyUnevenCanine.gif

:3

Don't listen to him Yuya!

Crow and Kurosaki are friends now. :D
of course Crow wins :p

Was expecting him to stick with Raikiri since he kept special summoning it back.
Did not expect a higher rank Raid Raptor, Wing Raiders just released!

Next Episode
Sora and Yuzu dueling against Security!

Not surprised by the outcome. Wasn't expecting them to be friends though. Heh.

Yeah, rank 10 falcom surprised me too, and so did Crow's strongest synchro after all his recovery plays.

Sora is gonna duel next episode is going to be fantastic (though seems like someone on the staff is still trying to carry their Sora x Yuzuoneechan ship all the way, that handholding)

Im just glad KUROSAKI was destroyed!!!

FUSION DEATH WALTZ
JovialUnlinedBeardedcollie.gif

mind control device? noooo, hurry up and save him Sora!

With Moonlight being printed in Shining Victory wonder if that means Selena wins against Yugo.

Like this Selena/Yugo dynamic.
This match is fixed! Someone stop Roger
Yugo's tight, Selena duels by the books.
Looks like Yuya and Yugo synched again :D

gotta wait 2 weeks for that new Moonlight fusion and Crystal Wing Synchro. ;-;

I like how no one calls Selena a cheat or anything despite that everyone was willing to jump on Yuya when he did nothing of the sort. Thanks, Roger. :|

Yugo is definitely delusional at times. Can't he notice the different outfit or hair colour?

Next episode preview looked interesting!

Great episode!

Glad that Serena finally realized that it was a set-up and refused to use the action card. Sneaky Yugo :v

Loved the character development there as they both began to appreciate Yuya's entertainment approach. It's a game! :p

Crystal Wing nerf pls

Yuuri what are you doing here? That ending glare had me excited.

Also, reira steps up? Nice.

Sheentak

Good Episode, checked out the episode titles for the end of the year

Our Semi's are

Yuya vs Crow and Yuugo vs BDSM Freak

Reira was awesome. I loved that he used Fusion/synchro/Xyz and his archtype is quite interesting!

Preview stuff
So...Yuya is mindjacked? Ugh. Just when he was clearing things up with Crow

A destroyed city? I guess Academia will invade soon.

It seems Crow might win this duel, at least we got all 4 Yu's dueling in some capacity.

2 week break? D:

That preview made me think that he actually got that brain surgery, I'm relieved.
Hopefully get to see Starve Venom Fusion Dragon soon!
I wonder if anyone but Crow will notice Sora on the helicopter...

another break :<

Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon is always good to see. :D
Crow survives with Trap cards...
I was expecting Sora to start dueling together with Crow, guess Melissa and Crow were the only ones to see him.
Was wondering what was the point of that equip card, other than to catch Yuya
Glad to see Crow lose!

Next Episode
Obelisk Force invasion starts. Tsukikage is up first, maybe he'll get his revenge.

Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon is always good to see. :D
Crow survives with Trap cards...
I was expecting Sora to start dueling together with Crow, guess Melissa and Crow were the only ones to see him.
Was wondering what was the point of that equip card, other than to catch Yuya
Glad to see Crow lose!

Next Episode
Obelisk Force invasion starts. Tsukikage is up first, maybe he'll get his revenge.

With the way Crow kept surviving and his last boss I was afraid he would win.

Didn't expect Supreme Wing to be that good haha

Yuya rushing towards Selena and gang! Doesn't seem like Tsukikage will win

With the way Crow kept surviving and his last boss I was afraid he would win.

Didn't expect Supreme Wing to be that good haha

Yuya rushing towards Selena and gang! Doesn't seem like Tsukikage will win
Me too! I was sure that last attack was gonna drop his life points to 0, I forgot how to math. :|

Odd-Eyes Rebellion taking out the electricity and Yuya/Crow jumping the bridge reminded me of 5Ds.

Sora to the rescue!

Sergey has a weird body shape o.o
Really thought Yuri and Yugo were gonna start dueling already. :/
Yuri's monster theme has been revealed in a magazine already though,
Predator Plants.
Sora saves Tsukikage! I like that Frightfur Chimera used each of its parts to attack.
Kind of wanted to see what would happen to Reira if Yuya didn't arrive, would he be going crazy?

Next Episode Spoilers!
Seems like all the duelists sent underground will be joining the Lancers?
Looks like Barrett will be crashing Yuya's rescue plans.

Haha his weird body was hard to miss
Yeah, that's what it seemed like. It seems Yugo will chase him down first, I guess.

Preview was interesting.
A rebellion at this time? lol

Kurosaki and gang escaping. That animation at times for his fight lol
Yuya starts pretty good against Barret
Yuya abandoning Egao for victory
Barret chains him down

Next Ep Preview
Yuri vs Yugo
Yuri and Yuya meet
Yuya chained and then goes all Yami Yuya?

Episode 90

In this episode fists > cards
Egao is useless right now
lol at them letting the cart go through
Can't Yuya just overlay his dragons? Barrett's traps only work when he first uses them no?

Next Episode
All the Yuya's meet!
Can't wait to see Predator Plants in action

JeffZero

Purple Drazi
So, how is this show? I've only seen the original -- and I only saw it this past year, too. (I know, weird right?) I liked it though.

My friend and I always prefer watching stuff dubbed, but I'm craving more YuGiOh...

Fj0823

So, how is this show? I've only seen the original -- and I only saw it this past year, too. (I know, weird right?) I liked it though.

My friend and I always prefer watching stuff dubbed, but I'm craving more YuGiOh...

It takes time to get going, but when it does. It puts the original to shame in many areas, particularly with the use of strategy and good females.

Do NOT watch the dub. You'll hate the characters.

Nudull

Banned
It takes time to get going, but when it does. It puts the original to shame in many areas, particularly with the use of strategy and good females.

I was considering waiting for the dub. It somehow got worse since early Zexal?

JeffZero

Purple Drazi

Cool, thanks.

What's so bad about the dub? Bear in mind I've survived some really bad dubs, haha. But yeah, what's the deal? Also, I hadn't realized there was a dub yet.

Fj0823

Cool, thanks.

What's so bad about the dub? Bear in mind I've survived some really bad dubs, haha. But yeah, what's the deal? Also, I hadn't realized there was a dub yet.

Mostly the god awful puns at every line.

And completely changing characters personalities, the censoring of death, and overall agressive changes to the plot.

It's ironic. The death of 4Kids was the worst thing to happen to YGO dubs since 4Kids.

I guess I should mention that I've been spoiled all my life with the 1:1 adaptations that are most of the latino dubbed animes.

Fj0823

I actually watched the dubbed
Sora vs. Kurosaki
duel and thought it was pretty good.

Problem is that the first few episodes which are very school lifey, become unbearable.At least for me.

Similar to what happened with Zexal. Even if some duels where done justice.

Sora saved Reira and Selena in time!
Yuuri squad appears!
Sora is now in a pinch...Until Yuugo crashes in. 1st turn Clear wing.
Yuya goes Yami as he starts resonating with the presence of 3 dragons.
Barrett has still locked him pretty hard. OP trap cards :V
Yuuri starts his turn...Starve is a love child of Hundred-eyes and Odd-eyes
And now Yuya goes full Dark and Yuuri and Yugo are affected too!

Preview
WE MUST BECOME ONE!

Random theory: So they really might be some evil entity that was split into 4 and the people with bracelets are their seals or something?

SO Barrett's trap card is op as shit. Seriously, how can you make a card that stops an opponent from normal summoning, special summoning, trap cards, and magic cards? It's complete bullshit

SO Barrett's trap card is op as shit. Seriously, how can you make a card that stops an opponent from normal summoning, special summoning, trap cards, and magic cards? It's complete bullshit

It's not that hard to destroy cards like that these days. the only out is an effect monster with an ability that can destroy cards, like Breaker the magical warrior, for example.

For someone like Yuya though, it's highly effective to such an extent.

It's not that hard to destroy cards like that these days. the only out is an effect monster with an ability that can destroy cards, like Breaker the magical warrior, for example.

For someone like Yuya though, it's highly effective to such an extent.
The problem is you already need an effective monster on the field. If you don't your screwed since you can't do anything new until you destroy the card.

I suppose monster effects from the hand also woto, but it still relies on the luck of drawing without any draw or search support, and your unlikely to have more than one card with that type of effect. So in the meantime you become a sitting duck

So why didn't Yuuya use pendulum summoning to defend himself? He could've used Odd eyes rebellion's effect to take the place of one of his zones, and then summoned that as a defense. It'd only buy him one turn, but it's smarter than doing nothing. Other than that, I'm surprised
Selena got taken by Academia. I wonder if that means Yuzu will take her place once they rescue her from Roger
. Also, I wonder why they chose to change Sergey's deck. I mean, it's cool to see Earthbounds again, but why not have Roger himself use them or something. Fusion Synchro also seems kind of OP

Also, I'm guessing bracelet teleport will mean Yuugo isn't able to show up in the friendship cup (since I doubt Roger will let it be canceled completely), and we'll move to a Yuuya vs Sergey Finals (or would it be semifinals given Jack would still be left)

Edit: Or maybe not entirely, given the preview. Seems Jack will be dueling Sergey.

Yeah I was also thinking why he didn't activate that effect of Odd Eyes Rebellion, but I'm not sure if he had any Pendulum Monsters in his extra deck.

Nice to see Earthbounds again, I was thinking that the Fusion and Synchros would be retrains, this is good too.

Surprised to see that both of them were captured.

SPOILERS FROM THE NEXT DUEL AND ARC

Yuya ends up traveling to the Xyz Dimension, where he runs into Tenjou Kaito and Tenjouin Asuka.

WHAT
Source

Yeah I was also thinking why he didn't activate that effect of Odd Eyes Rebellion, but I'm not sure if he had any Pendulum Monsters in his extra deck.

Nice to see Earthbounds again, I was thinking that the Fusion and Synchros would be retrains, this is good too.

Surprised to see that both of them were captured.

SPOILERS FROM THE NEXT ARC

Yuya ends up traveling to the Xyz Dimension, where he runs into Tenjou Kaito and Tenjouin Asuka.

WHAT
Source
If he used the effect, he'd send the pendulum it replaced to the extra deck, allowing him to summon it

Edit: I regret clicking that link now, since it kind of spoils the outcome of the next duel, which I could have seen going either way

If he used the effect, he'd send the pendulum it replaced to the extra deck, allowing him to summon it

Edit: I regret clicking that link now, since it kind of spoils the outcome of the next duel, which I could have seen going either way
Oh you're right he could have summoned his Magicians!

Sorry about that will edit and clarify more. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom