• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF E3 2015 Summary Thread

For XB1 On June 9th you could also add with the big console info dump about the PC XB1 Wiresless Adapter, I think it's pretty relevant(?)

Already up for pre-order on Amazon also http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZB7W4QU/?tag=neogaf0e-20

For PS4 on June 10th, might be worth adding the Tearaway PS4 Gameplay Video(?) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDQBcDJOnnU

For Multiplat you could add the Toy Soldiers War Chest Video that announced GI Joe and He-Man https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hoqa0DQIEDs
Neogaf topic here http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1060493

Volotaire

Thanks Amirox, always useful thread every year.

You may prefer to use this snazzy table instead

tHOQQvc.png

Awesome thread. I love this time of the year :) All these new games & services being announced, gamers coming together for one huge event we all look forward to throughout the year, all the discussions after the conferences, and the occasional announcement that breaks NeoGAF. I love being a gamer, I love E3, and I'm happy to be a member of NeoGAF :)

Can't wait for Monday!!! :)

Mononoke

Banned
Love the work that was put into this. GAF is already the best way to experience E3, so it's incredible how well done this is. Major shout out to Amir0x for his work. One of the best I've ever seen on here.

I can't wait for next week. I feel like a kid the night before Christmas. It can't come soon enough.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
The great Amir0x E3 thread of 2015. Thank you sir. I appreciate this. ICANTBELIEVEITE3ISHEREITSHEREITSHEREITSHERE.

Thanks for the thread! Got everything marked on my calendar. Can't wait for the best of E3!
And all the comedically bad stuff too.

Thank you Amir0x, the next few days will be so exciting. I remember toiling away somewhere in a wednesday mid march thinking to myself that E3 would never come. And it did. And I hope it's awesome.

Homepaged this mutha.

Kapi96

Nice, I was hoping there would be something like this. Don't plan on watching much (if any) of E3 this year so a nice summary would be great :)

Volotaire

What exactly is this PC gaming show?
New mice and stuff?

This year, there's going to be one more press conference for us all to worry about at E3: The PC Gaming Show. Run by the venerable PC Gamer (which, like us, is published by Future), it takes place from 5pm to 8pm PDT on Tuesday, June 16th. That's at the rather inhospitable time of 1am to 4am for us here in the UK. Hosted by Sean 'Day[9]' Plott (an e-sports commentator and former Starcraft pro), the PC Gaming Show will take place at the Belasco Theater in Los Angeles, and will be streamed live on Twitch. It promises "new game reveals, updates on beloved series, and perspectives from key PC developers." Participants include Square-Enix, AMD, Blizzard, Paradox, Bohemia, Devolver and Cliff Bleszinksi. There are more details on its website, if you're curious.

articipant's

AMD
BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT
BOHEMIA INTERACTIVE
CLIFF BLESZINSKI
CLOUD IMPERIUM GAMES
DEAN HALL
DEVOLVER
HUMBLE BUNDLE
HEART MACHINE
PARADOX INTERACTIVE
SQUARE ENIX
TRIPWIRE INTERACTIVE
ArenaNet (Heart of Thorns)
CCP Games (no idea, Valkyrie maybe)
Creative Assembly (TW Warhammer)
Fullbright (Tacoma)
Frictional Games (SOMA)
Frontier (more Elite, I guess, or Coaster Park Tycoon)
Nexon (no idea, but with Splash Damage being there, maybe Dirty Bomb)
Pixel Titans (STRAFE)
SCS Games (American Truck Simulator, maybe?)
Splash Damage (Dirty Bomb)

Here's the thread

Man

June 12, 2015 [PC]
● Vive 3D controllers come packed in as standard without exception Valve informs Arstechnica: http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2015/...-world-that-feels-like-an-imax-in-your-house/

A pretty huge contrast to Oculus which is packing in a common not-3D-trackable controller as a stop-gap until they complete their own 3D controller (Oculus Touch), releasing 3-5months after the Rift.
All PS4 Morpheus users have a 3D-trackable controller in the DualShock 4.

SeppOCE

Had no idea Microsoft was planning an Xbox One re-release but I like that it caters to gamers a little bit more with the new controller and extra storage space.

Subscribed! Will definitely keep up with this thread to make sure I don't miss anything, even the "smaller" news who will be overblown by the E3 announcements and hype!

Yeah you're awesome for doing this Amir0x. I love this thread when it becomes active every E3. I don't know how potentially busy I'm going to be next week during all the E3 chaos so this thread is therefore a godsend. Thank you.

Tratorn

Nice thread as always. :)

--------------------------------------

I think this one is missing:

June 12th, 2015 [Multiplatform]

Tales of Zestiria is coming to PS3/PS4 (October 16th) and PC (October 20th). (Link, Thread)

sn00zer

'Hey can someone get a "E3 'Play It Now'/Freebies/Discounts Summary" thread going? Would be a good way to get all the deals and new games you can play right away in one place.

Pachimari

Super Smash Bros gets Lucas, Roy and Ryu to join the battle! + new stages, wigs, music. (Link, Thread)

Super Smash Bros gets new Amiibo wave including Duck Hunt Dog, R.O.B., Mr. Game & Watch and Falco (Thread)

Se_7_eN

Damn good thread Amir0x, thanks for making it easy to get the E3 coverage.

And thanks to everyone contributing.

Top Bottom