• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FFXV Main Story Takes 50 Hours, Airship Implementation Determined

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViciousDS

Banned
whats the expected runtime anyone know? starting at 9pm central and running two hours would be rough when I have to get up at 3:30 in the morning for work lol.....I'll do it, but I'll feel it the next day

Rising_Hei

Knowing Square, it will be a September game.

October-Nobember-December are months they usually try to avoid in the west for their jrpgs

Koozek

to ignore the joke here a bit and go serious

wasn't there a theory on the crystals causing Regis to not age or cause slower aging?

Lol, exactly the opposite actually :D Regis is aging faster because he's trying to uphold Lucis' barriers and it drains on his energy.

ViciousDS

Banned
Lol, exactly the opposite actually :D Regis is aging faster because he's trying to uphold Lucis' barriers and it drains on his energy.

well.......shows how much I've been paying attention lol

also

Titan scares the fuck out of me.....he gives me some major goosebumps in his design.

tumblr_ngvmlbG4Kc1s2wenvo4_500.gif

Rojo

Didn't think I was gonna be able to make it due to school but it's spring break week for us. Too bad none of my friends got a ticket. Gonna be awesome to see it live.

chefbags

Didn't think I was gonna be able to make it due to school but it's spring break week for us. Too bad none of my friends got a ticket. Gonna be awesome to see it live.

Ayye I'll be there too lol idk what time I'll be lining up but I know it's gonna be a long wait.

Infest

Really wish somebody would upload higher quality versions of the Versus XIII trailers. Most of them seem like they're sub HD quality :\

The only ones that were released in HD are the 2009 (AC:C) trailer and the 2011 trailer. Iirc you could also download the TGS 2010 trailer in high quality (not sure if it was HD) at some point but I can't find a good version of it anymore.

AdanVC

Even though I'm not a fan of FF or haven't played one of them in like 10 years (the last and only one was FF7) I'm still super hyped for this game and tomorrow's presentation. If Square is trying to get as much new people to the franchise as possible with this new FF, well, it's working! Don't know, but I think it's the overall aesthetic and possibilities this game will bring. And the fact they've been pushing this game like no other title before makes it seem this is going to be a truly massive game. I guess I would end up obsessed with FF after this!

Even though I'm not a fan of FF or haven't played one of them in like 10 years (the last and only one was FF7) I'm still super hyped for this game and tomorrow's presentation. If Square is trying to get as much new people to the franchise as possible with this new FF, well, it's working! Don't know, but I think it's the overall aesthetic and possibilities this game will bring. And the fact they've been pushing this game like no other title before makes it seem this is going to be a truly massive game. I guess I would end up obsessed with FF after this!

Awesome -- they're getting peoples' attention. Now they just have to deliver....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom