• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just Mafia |OT| Sometimes You Don't Need A Reason to Lynch Your Friends

Zubz

Banned
Er... the work stuff got too real, that is. Every point I said still stands. I wholeheartedly believe Fran & Kit are scum based on their post-heavy behavior & that Karkador's the arsonist, though. Make of that as you will, since you're probably voting away a power role while the other one dies overnight.

no lynch (0)
karkador 749
blargonaut 850

zubz (8)
franconp 765
kitsunelaine 821
launchpadmcq 835
isaacnukem 839
Karkador (930)
DuskSoldier (965)
Blargonaut (982)
CornBurrito (1129)
Kalor (1225)
Melonrabbit (1250)

franconp (0)
zubz 796
Blargonaut (1005)

Blargonaut (3)
achors (859)
Kalor (1116)
Hey_Monkey (1119)
Lone_Prodigy (1131)
NeckToChicken (1192)

Achors (1)
weemadarthur (943)

Karkador (2)
Blargonaut (1058)
Zubz (1088)
Rac (1140)

Day Ends:
bla_1498770000.png

Majority is 10

You're still on about this? Man, I'd be voting for you regardless of... Well, I'll let some others check-in first, mon ami~

Vote: franconp[/I]

Does Gambit say anything else? I barely know the X-Men outside of big crossovers & MvC.

Well RIP nin wow. So both town and scum were given anti-tracking abilities?

Does that mean we're going to be seeing dueling trackers or something? I never seen that.

I have, Kark saw

lol, Gambit? Je regarde vers le bas et murmure non, mon cher~

"I look down and whisper no"

With that being said:

VOTE: acohrs

I think that alongside your non-contributory backseat jabs and snide goading of the masses, you're purposefully keeping yourself off the Zubz train just to keep the scum numbers spread out.

Zubz

Banned
Sorry if I got kinda rough/mean there

Nah, I'm taking the blame for this. A lot of what's going on here just hit too close to my job & came to a head this morning. I'm serious about at least taking a break after this.

My current scum team would be:

CornBurrito
melonrabbit
acohrs

plus maybe Hey_Monkey or Fat4all if 5

I strongly trust 3 of those 5... without evidence. Probably.

So why are both you and zubz voting kark?

Blarg & I are 2 separate entities, we just mutually learned the other was Town because of 2 different powers last night.

Zubz, I'm not letting you take responsibility for this. This is my job and you're my responsibility; I'm gonna get you out of here and you're gonna open that bakery and make those birthday cakes for the parties, you hear me? #16Blocks(2006)BruceWillis

Where are the else-ward opinions? Where is the speculation about what surrounds us? Are you all so blind as to what's in front of you AND what's beside? The circumstance, the involved? This is a Mafia team's dream Daytime scenario and you're fucking allowing it.

It's more fun watching me succeed for once than making sure I fail yet again. The rest of Town should seize this opportunity to grow a conscience.

Passing thoughts: If Zubz somehow turns out to be a cop, the targets will turn on me. If I were scum, I'd be trying to deflect to someone else right now if I knew that Zubs wasn't "one of us" in order to ensue long term longevity. If I'm wrong and Zubz is a cop, I'm dying tomorrow. Not a very smart play for scum, is it? Scum in my position under Zubz and Blarg's story would be trying to deflect as much as possible, and yet...

The only way my playstyle makes sense is if I'm town. And with that, I bid D2 farewell.

inb4 "this is lazy as fuck, you're a shitty mafia player, why are you even part of this community" reply from Blarg, when I was right about him the last time he was scum

Zubz has died

You are a Bullet Proof Night Watchman. You are aligned with Town.

You will learn the names of any player who visits you at night. You also have a one shot bulletproof, and will survive one night kill. You will not be informed when this is lost.

You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Night Ends:
bla_1498946400.png

Remember to get all night actions in an hour before the deadline.

no lynch (0)
karkador 749
blargonaut 850

zubz (10)
franconp 765
kitsunelaine 821
launchpadmcq 835
isaacnukem 839
Karkador (930)
DuskSoldier (965)
Blargonaut (982)
CornBurrito (1129)
Kalor (1225)
Melonrabbit (1250)
Acohrs (1274)
Rac (1278)

franconp (0)
zubz 796
Blargonaut (1005)

Blargonaut (2)
achors (859)
Kalor (1116)
Hey_Monkey (1119)
Lone_Prodigy (1131)
NeckToChicken (1192)

Acohrs (2)
weemadarthur (943)
Blargonaut (1264)

Karkador (1)
Blargonaut (1058)
Zubz (1088)
Rac (1140)

Hey_Monkey has died

You are a Watcher. You are aligned with Town.

At night you may watch another player to see who visits them at night.

PM me the command Watch: [Player] during the night phase.

You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Day 3 Begins

Day Ends:
bla_1499202000.png

Majority is 9

Take not viewers, this is why you don't lie as town. Or at least don't lie, lie, lie, then tell the truth.

What do we think about Blarg? Blarg claimed cop, but was spared during the night in favor of a seemingly random kill. Blarg did try to save Zubz but he did it in a way that... didn't actually have a high chance of saving Zubz. But it also made Blarg himself a target.

I don't think Monkey was a random kill. Her Cewyn vote pretty much cemented her as town, and was one of the more active players. A doctor probably would've been on Blarg after the Zubz flip.

I'm the Power Cop, Zubz is the Night Watchman. I visited him last Night as I knew he'd be especially contentious after his own D1, thus I went after his Role/Power info firstly.

At the beginning of the Day I dropped clues hinting I knew he was a Night Watchman (and yes that's specifically what his Role is named as, blame the bloody host), and he noticed; I myself noticed that he must have noticed me visit him too, because at the time being the 4-vote majority soon after Day-start it seemed he was specifically asking for my help on the down-low, via his French-use & Gambit ask, to exonerate him him knowing that I knew what he really was.

I debated doing this since I didn't want to reveal myself as a Cop so early and for his sake; but I did know for a fact he was a useful PR, and very likely Town-aligned. If I have to spell out exactly why I thought so, then you should extra go fuck yourself, pardonnez-moi fuck. Zubz, don't.

Hence my Lovers plan to save him, and his going-along with it. I figured if I handcuffed myself to him, I could safely walk him out of your Resident Evil estate of stupid myself. Should've known the plan'd be doomed from the start because Zubz and my meta baggage, "partner".

People, this is what a real Blargonaut claim looks like.
All that other stuff he says is noise.

Voting for Blarg at this point is idiotic. He typed in bits of Zubz' role name before Zubz did, and Zubz wasn't a mason/lover. How do you think Blarg knew it then?

Vote: karkador
You still play like a neutral, and now I have extra reason to want to kill you.
If someone else is the arsonist, I hate you. Please die.

franconp

Blarg you blew it. You should have either claimed cop at the start or say nothing. The lovers gambit was the worse move that you could have done.

Sorry Zubz. My mistake.

Scum killing Monkey is kinda random.

NeckToChicken

Unconfirmed Member
Blarg living might indicate the scum lack a strong kill, as that was pretty much the optimal time to use one barring the strange scenario of the doctor ID'ing themselves or some bulletproof hellrole stepping forward thinking themselves invincible.

Monkey, you were my most trusted player and it is a loss to see you go.

Really need to reread things but all that back and forth between Blarg and Zubz has me all mixed up on who is what. Or when what happened. Too many stories.

RIP monkey
Always nice to have more gals in Gafia.

Blarg living might indicate the scum lack a strong kill, as that was pretty much the optimal time to use one barring the strange scenario of the doctor ID'ing themselves or some bulletproof hellrole stepping forward thinking themselves invincible.

Monkey, you were my most trusted player and it is a loss to see you go.

...or that Blarg just straight isn't scum

Come on man, you're going to buy all this nonsense? At the very least, this is the worst town plays I've ever seen and if we let this slide, we'd be doing a disservice to town and to the gafia community as a whole

Blarg is dirty, same as he was last phase.

VOTE: Blargonaut

Also, RIP Zubz, but you really had it coming

...or that Blarg just straight isn't scum

Come on man, you're going to buy all this nonsense? At the very least, this is the worst town plays I've ever seen and if we let this slide, we'd be doing a disservice to town and to the gafia community as a whole

Blarg isn't scum, you believe he's town, but you are voting for him as punishment.
Great choice launchpad.

Top Bottom