• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KZ3 MP Beta is available on Indian PlayStation Store for FREE

Happy Phantom said:
possibly a stupid request but my ps3 died on me about 2 months ago. I'm getting a new one in the next couple of days. In the odd case that this gets removed from the store, but is kept in the download history for one of these accounts, I was wondering if someone could possibly PM me the info for an indian account that has downloaded it to gameshare with me?
does it even work with gameshares?

TEH-CJ

Banned
Norml said:
WOW, it looks amazing! razor sharp and clear:D
thanks btw!!

It looks phenomenal at times.

2cgkaqg.jpg

11ih3qr.jpg

308il3a.jpg

152j4w9.jpg

vulva

The Faceless Master said:
does it even work with gameshares?
I'd imagine it would have to work to a degree, but the individual license for that download might have the same kind of DRM as other games where you can't play it within 24 hrs of another console, or something like that.

In which case, my secondary request would be if someone could make a new one, select to download it with that new indian account since that should then be a new license, and would be in the download history. I just don't want to ask anyone to make that much effort =(

If you play Corinth Highway, take a look at the water and the stuff happening in the background, pretty amazing. There's like a huge mech or something stomping around in the distance.

I wasn't a fan of the grainy filter in that map though.

iratA

The-Warning said:
If you play Corinth Highway, take a look at the water and the stuff happening in the background, pretty amazing. There's like a huge mech or something stomping around in the distance.

I wasn't a fan of the grainy filter in that map though.

Yeah tis the filter, not a fan. The second you drop into that snow level you can see just how nice this game can look at times.

SlickVic

Thanks OP, downloading right now.

Edit: seems like this won't be done before I go to sleep. Guess I'll finally be able to test out the "automatically turn off the system after download completes" feature on the PS3.

Thanks for the tip. I tried it out, and... well, I like the multi-objective mode (Warzone I think it's called). And stomping around in the mech, when some turret I can't see through the grain filter doesn't chew me to death in a second. I was not... ecstatic about the gunplay though. Or not even being able to get out of spawn. I'm sure a big chunk of it is just my noobishness to the franchise, but I'm not in any big rush to get back to it.

kitch9

Banned
VibratingDonkey said:
What this tells me is that I'm not buying KZ3, because I totally can't muster up the minimal effort that would be required for this. So that's good to know I guess.

Yet, you muster up the energy to tell people this in a KZ3 thread.......Interesting.....

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
WTF, I can't find it?!

edit: n/m!!!! LETS ROLL

LordAlu

SWEET! Just started downloading, 10 minutes left. 20MB connection ftw :)

Edit: Download complete, installation underway, let's get this party started! :D

Lince

Banned
intentional or not this will be their ultimate test for the matchmaking servers. Can't wait for the flood of infiltrators and wall hackers.

remember to leave your feedback guys (you must use your fake Indian account and finish at least one multiplayer match to be able to enter the beta forums)

beta.killzone.com

Erasus said:
So they wont do some check if I really am a member?

no, just play.

vulva

Erasus said:
So they wont do some check if I really am a member?
I'm just basing this off what I've read in the thread. I'm the one begging for someone to help me get in on this when I get my ps3 in a few days ;p

kitch9

Banned
fortified_concept said:
Wow, they CODtardified it even further. Disgusting. I won't be buying this if it stays the same.

In what way? I struggled to play at as my brain is still in COD BO mode, and I need to to train my brain to play it. It couldn't feel anymore different to COD imo...

only played 2 games, but.... wooooooooooooooooooow

i can see why some people are mad, the game is really ... fast.

like a giant weight was lifted off their shoulders.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Zen said:
So far, the aiming feels a little off compared to Killzone 2. But everyone hated aiming in that game, I guess, so I doubt it will change all that much.
Only the bad and evil people.

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
Ok, this game owns.

The first match ended 9/12 for me but other two were 9-5 and 12-7. That's not bad bearing in mind that I haven't played console shooters for a year. It's much, much easier than on PC where you're getting killed pretty fast and from very far away.

The game is fun and feels more tactical than the previous one. Maps are better. No more clusterfucks. Jetpack is fun and gimped (and that's good).

Graphics are ugly. I mean MLAA fails on this map with some green particle generator or something. They should've left quincux, KZ2 looked better. But I guess since it's alpha we can't judge it graphics yet. Framerate suffers in big matches but this will be fixed.

Overall it feels much more balanced than the first game.

Hydrargyrus

Well, after 2 hours of play, I can say that I liked more than KZ2

- Graphics are awesome. Better textures, better AA, more colorful... the only thing they have to solve is the frame rate issue
- Gameplay: faster and funnier than KZ2. They keep the KZ2 base, but perfected... I liked even the spawn points

Solal

Hydrargyrus said:
Well, after 2 hours of play, I can say that I liked more than KZ2

- Graphics are awesome. Better textures, better AA, more colorful... the only thing they have to solve is the frame rate issue
- Gameplay: faster and funnier than KZ2. They keep the KZ2 base, but perfected... I liked even the spawn points

+1

I love the new gameplay! They made it less painful BUT kept some kind of inertia which still makes it "Killzonic"

I LOVE IT!!!

Still worried about the framerate though...

Graphics a phenomenal!!! Unbelievable.

Top Bottom