• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tell Us About Your Avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Mine was created by AMasterNinja...
it's Itagaki in Phoenix Wright

he made the full sized imaged I requested if I could use it as an avatar he agreed...that's it really..

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
XSfpL.jpg
+
6yFsW.jpg
=
17DUM.jpg

bananas

Banned
Mine's a cool frame from a comic based on a television show that is aimed at little girls. The character is a pony that is cross-eyed and staring intently at a muffin. I liked this and made it my avatar with some transparency stuff going on so it looks like she's popping out of the box. I added the dinosaur from the 'All my friends are dead' meme. I'm probably going to get rid of him soon.

Zomba13

It's Pinkie Pie. From a cartoon for little girls I enjoy. She is shrugging. Possibly because it isn't her problem or she doesn't know the answer to a question you have asked.

caramac

<Failed gang member of the Baseball Furies, didn't have the strength to pull his bat from the rack so he decided to stay home.

Uchip

Banned
Kabouter said:
The 'Mosselman' is a Dutch happy-hardcore producer who had one minor hit in the 90s by covering a Dutch children's song, from where he also took his name. My avatar however comes from a video he released last year, in it, he covers the Dutch Eurovision Song Contest entry of 2010, which was shit to begin with. And, well, this was the result: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBrcA8Dgl60

holy shit lol
i remember this

Arjen

< Arjen Robben, Great player with the same first name as me, which comes in handy for foreigners when telling my name.
Pic is from his celebration of an amazing goal on Euro 2008.

Raoul Duke from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. (Portrayed by Johnny Depp in the movie).

It's my favorite movie, probably because I've got some nice memories attached to it.

WJD

< One of the greatest players ever to play the game and he just recently retired.

So I'm giving him a little bit of love.

JonCha

WJD said:
< One of the greatest players ever to play the game and he just recently retired.

So I'm giving him a little bit of love.
Has Scholes officially retired? I missed that.

And I've got Modern Sonic. Great pose and colouring from this month's issue of Nintendo Power.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
It's the character I wanted to look like in Brink.

Too bad I never bought Brink.

SmokyDave

It's a picture of me that the missus took just after she said something funny. We were in a bar, in Prague, about a year ago. I'm about to spit beer all over the place.

Jocchan 'shopped in the pint because he's a boss like that. It's a nod to my old avatar.

Kunan

It's Dug from Up done up in the Scribblenauts style by Divvy

Then I later added John Locke's trademark eye scar, knife, green shirt and backpack just before the Lost Finale :D

Rohan Kishibe from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure(my favorite manga) created by Hirohiko Araki. My avatar is from the cover of one of his solo adventures, Rohan Au Louvre.

Divius

ColonialRaptor said:
I would like to know if people know who mine is from before answering? Surely right?
It's from that crappy film with that great soundtrack.

Mine is Toshiro Mifune. Probably the most awesome Japanese actor ever.

-PXG-

I usually rock something Jet Set Radio related, but when I saw this pic...

33moj1t.jpg

I just couldn't resist having something so terrifying for my avatar.

Thanks Green Scar.

Kunohara

trollcity said:
my cat, george, who died this year. he liked to sleep on the hay behind the nativity scene at xmas.

:( That sucks. I have a cat myself, and hearing stuff like this makes me think of mine.

Angry Fork

I like Superman, and think Returns is underrated even though it did have significant flaws, there were some amaaazing Superman imagery/scenes in it.

Marleyman

Banned
I have always been able to listen to Bob Marley in tough times, happy times and high times. I thought this pic of him was cool because, well I have never seen it before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom