• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony's.......TGS.........Key.....note.........2013......................... ..huh

Cidd

what am I watching?

I just see someone talking with lots of japanese words flying across the screen. :\

Am I on the wrong stream?

chrono01

what am I watching?

I just see someone talking with lots of japanese words flying across the screen. :\

Am I on the wrong stream?
Welcome to NicoNico!

This is just the pre-stream, the actual keynote begins in around 45 minutes. I don't think anything of importance will be announced here. :(

Vire

Hef119v.png

Watch Dogs demo tonight?

Mandoric

Banned
There will be an official translation at the event, but who knows if it's being streamed. If I get back from dinner early enough I will try to pick out key points unless my FC decides they want to raid.

Major announcements are unlikely, but there could be delicious tech wars fodder.

Amir0x

Banned
Sony do you want me to buy PS4? You betta WORK, bitcH!

If only they would announce that Demon Soul's 2 or similar game the insiders keep saying is in the works :(

Sub_Level said:
Get off work in 26 minutes. Takes me 25 to get home but maybe, just maybe, I can make it.

Don't worry Sony is always late

They just need to slot TLG in an offhand comment or game list.

"The PS4's powerful graphics processor is designed to enable creation of rich, immersive worlds, such as in Killzone: Shadow Fall, Infamous: Second Son, and also The Last Guardian, which is releasing on launch day.

Now let's talk about Uncharted 4."

Drayco21

Tuning in, hoping for something good but expecting nothing from this.

The Last Guardian, Demon's Souls 2, Persona 5, Ultimate Playstation All-Stars, MediEvil 3 let's go!

I was just looking at the TGS livestream schedule and there's a lot of interesting stuff to watch today. Obviously this, but then there's the MGSV demo and the stage shows for Lily Bergamo, Deep Down, Yakuza Ishin and Phantasy Star Nova. 4gamer will also be doing a stream for Killzone: SF and Knack.

oh damn I thought it would start in 15min. I'm still not sure wether to go to bed or stay up.
Maybe I'll just do it like yoshida and just fall asleep during the keynote

tirminyl

I'm confused, I thought Sony had two keynotes? The first detailed or covered the Asian business for pre-TGS and then the second on 9/21 would be the "The World Created by PlayStation 4"?

Top Bottom