• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony's.......TGS.........Key.....note.........2013......................... ..huh

Gotta bust out the good tub for this one.

vSOzsrk.png

Osiris

I permanently banned my 6 year old daughter from using the PS4 for mistakenly sending grief reports as it's too hard to watch or talk to her
Not expecting TLG (In fact I'm not expecting it at TGS at all, nevermind the Keynote)

Some new 1st party reveals, even a just a sizzle real to pick over frames for the next day would be nice.

But overall my expectations are super low, not hyped, just coasting. (Although that may be because of this short, repeating loop of awful, royalty-free dance music that IGN is playing has put me into a coma!)

Amir0x

Banned
all kidding aside our Sony insiders said not to expect TLG reveal until E3 2014 at earliest, so I'm no longer hoping for that

Zeth

This kind of snuck up on me, though I don't think I'm expecting anything major.

Also, I feel like the guy with the first post in that thread that (possibly unknowingly?) started the tub thing should get a tag, hah.

Gamerloid

Wow, 5 pages and the show hasn't even started yet. I'll try to make time for this, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to watch it all. Woe is me!

Some Nobody

Was going to go to bed early, but what the hell. I'll give the first fifteen minutes of this a watch and see if anything game-related comes from it.

Top Bottom