• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony's.......TGS.........Key.....note.........2013......................... ..huh

Not to kill the hype, but has Sony said there would be announcements? Traditionally, keynotes are not the platform for announcements. I remember when Kuturagi did the PS3 keynote and everyone went apeshit over there being 0 announcements.

well, there will be multiple people speaking, including Shu masterplanner Yoshida who's the one in charge of Sony first party games inclusing you know... The Last Guardian

4sHInlq.gif

Anderson Silvia taking the loss pretty hard.

Kimawolf

Just give me one good damn JRPG for launch, even an average one like Enchanted Arms on the 360 launch and i'll be happy. I only got one to be my JRPG machine along with my 3DS and Wii U (maybe).

kpaadet

I'm so confused with all these Sony pressers, is this Sony's "main" TGS press conference? (i.e. the one with the biggest chance of announcing new games)

Some Nobody

Again, if they're streaming this I'd be shocked if there weren't SOME new information on a game we've already seen, or maybe the announcement of some mid-range title.

A MAJOR title is pretty unlikely, though.

I hope there's more footage of Lily Bergamo or Bushido Blade/Urban Reigns/Bloody Roar sequel/reboot/inspired game. None of that will probably happen though :(

Lily Burgamo looks very interesting.

I do hope for a PS4 Bloody Roar game. What's with no next-gen fighting games being announced yet?

Lesiroth

Likelihood of any important announcement/news being here is pretty low. How many TGS stage events are Sony planning to have?

Facism

All I need is a confirmation of Demon's Souls 2 and i'll be buying a PS4 eventually. More excited for that than anything Sony's first party could muster.

Anybody remember what happend at the Keynotes at TGS over the last years. This is my first TGS Keynote, I really don't know what is going to happen

Zanosuke

All I need is a confirmation of Demon's Souls 2 and i'll be buying a PS4 eventually. More excited for that than anything Sony's first party could muster.

"Tanimura didn't rule out the possibility of PS4 and Xbox One versions of Dark Souls 2 appearing further down the line, and stated his desire to work with the next generation consoles. "Only existing consoles and PC are confirmed," he said. "I think it has to be decided for next generation consoles like Xbox One and PS4. My personal opinion as creator is that I'm really interested in next generation and I'm willing to make games for PS4 and Xbox One."

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-09-19-dark-souls-2-out-on-march-14-pc-version-to-follow

Edit. My bad. Misread Demon's Souls 2 as Dark Souls 2. But yes, Demon's Souls 2 would be ace!

Servbot24

Banned
"Tanimura didn't rule out the possibility of PS4 and Xbox One versions of Dark Souls 2 appearing further down the line, and stated his desire to work with the next generation consoles. "Only existing consoles and PC are confirmed," he said. "I think it has to be decided for next generation consoles like Xbox One and PS4. My personal opinion as creator is that I'm really interested in next generation and I'm willing to make games for PS4 and Xbox One."

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-09-19-dark-souls-2-out-on-march-14-pc-version-to-follow

Well no one says, "I'm just going to develop PS3 games the rest of my life."

kick51

Banned
one hour of watch dogs where the main character does nothing but walk around Oz park all night asking where he could find a dime bag, getting constantly turned down by the young and beautiful

Osiris

I permanently banned my 6 year old daughter from using the PS4 for mistakenly sending grief reports as it's too hard to watch or talk to her
6 minutes, 6 minutes, 6 minutes dougie fresh you're on! :D

VXLbeast

Sitting here listening to Anamanaguchi, hopping on a gaf hype train, talking to a good friend, not doing homework, and eating a damn good chicken sandwhich. This is what evenings are supposed to be like.

Top Bottom