• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rick & Morty [Mafia] |OT| Someone's been spending too much time around glowing rocks

*Splinter

I never got an answer for this, but if a scum player blocked your vote, and you were planning to vote for me and I was scum, wouldn't that just implicate me further? I don't see how that's beneficial for scum unless they blocked you knowing that this would happen, or you weren't blocked by a scum.
That's what you want me to think.

Sorian

Banned
So the only reason you are voting for me is meta? Ok I guess. Why haven't you considered any other players for meta reasons? If that were truly your intention, I'd also be considering Kawl more.

No one else is much different from their town meta. Kawl is middling in most of his games unless he actually has the time to go out of his way to be town leader which is an exception more than a rule.

DAY 2 CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

Fat4all (4)
The Wizard 872
Dr. Worm 906
acohrs 943
Ourobolus 946

zeemumu (4)
Ourobolus 675 910
CCS 837
Kawl_USC 855
Kalor 894
Penguin 913

Kalor (4)
Nomadic Sparks 932
Zeusy 934
Sorian 947
Faddy 953

Dr. Worm (1)
Dusk Soldier 801

acohrs (1)
Faddy 663 953
Giant Panda 864

Ourobolus (1)
Nomadic Sparks 678 741
Swamped 838

Zeusy (0): acohrs 636 759, Fat4all 700 938

Bronx-Man (0): Dusk Soldier 619 801, Penguin 670 737, Penguin 892 913

Swamped (0): Nomadic Sparks 756 932, Sorian 879 947

Penguin (0): Bronx-Man 908 918, Ourobolus 910 914

Dusk Soldier (0): Kalor 599 680, Bronx-Man 653 908

Nomadic Sparks (0): Giant Panda 682 864

No active vote for Day 2: *Splinter, Bronx-Man (has previously voted), Fat4all (has previously voted), Lord of Castamere, zeemumu

Day 2 Postcount: *Splinter 27, acohrs 30, Bronx-Man 11, CCS 11, Dr. Worm 18, Dusk Soldier 10, Faddy 34, Fat4all 22, Giant Panda 10, Kalor 13, Kawl_USC 11, Lord of Castamere 1, Nomadic Sparks 9, Ourobolus 24, Penguin 14, Sorian 27, Swamped 17, The Wizard 8, zeemumu 40, Zeusy 9

Day 2 ends:
gre_1506722400.png

Automated vote tally here

11 votes for majority

My preferred choice of acohrs is out, but Kalor and Fat4all are both good choices too. Better than zee at any rate. I think I slightly prefer Kalor.

Vote: Kalor

Fat4all

Banned
i will vote for zee to keep myself alive if i have to, because i know im not scum, but im still not seeing zee as scum right now

DAY 2 CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

zeemumu (5)
Ourobolus 675 910
CCS 837
Kawl_USC 855
Kalor 894
Penguin 913
Ourobolus 959

Kalor (5)
Nomadic Sparks 932
Zeusy 934
Sorian 947
Faddy 953
Giant Panda 956

Fat4all (3)
The Wizard 872
Dr. Worm 906
acohrs 943
Ourobolus 946 959

Dr. Worm (1)
Dusk Soldier 801

Ourobolus (1)
Nomadic Sparks 678 741
Swamped 838

acohrs (0): Faddy 663 953, Giant Panda 864 956

No active vote for Day 2: *Splinter, Bronx-Man (has previously voted), Fat4all (has previously voted), Lord of Castamere, zeemumu

Day 2 Postcount: *Splinter 27, acohrs 30, Bronx-Man 11, CCS 11, Dr. Worm 18, Dusk Soldier 10, Faddy 34, Fat4all 23, Giant Panda 11, Kalor 13, Kawl_USC 11, Lord of Castamere 1, Nomadic Sparks 9, Ourobolus 25, Penguin 14, Sorian 27, Swamped 17, The Wizard 8, zeemumu 41, Zeusy 9

Day 2 ends:
gre_1506722400.png

Automated vote tally here

11 votes for majority

DAY 2 FINAL VOTE TALLY:

Kalor (7) voted out
Nomadic Sparks 932
Zeusy 934
Sorian 947
Faddy 953
Giant Panda 956
Fat4all 961
Swamped 965

zeemumu (6)
Ourobolus 675 910
CCS 837
Kawl_USC 855
Kalor 894
Penguin 913
Ourobolus 959
Bronx-Man 964

Fat4all (3)
The Wizard 872
Dr. Worm 906
acohrs 943
Ourobolus 946 959

Dr. Worm (1)
Dusk Soldier 801

acohrs (0): Faddy 663 953, Giant Panda 864 956

Ourobolus (0): Nomadic Sparks 678 741, Swamped 838 965

No active vote for Day 2: *Splinter, Lord of Castamere, zeemumu

Day 2 Postcount: *Splinter 27, acohrs 30, Bronx-Man 12, CCS 11, Dr. Worm 18, Dusk Soldier 10, Faddy 34, Fat4all 24, Giant Panda 12, Kalor 13, Kawl_USC 11, Lord of Castamere 1, Nomadic Sparks 9, Ourobolus 25, Penguin 14, Sorian 28, Swamped 18, The Wizard 9, zeemumu 41, Zeusy 9

Names in underline failed to meet minimum postcount - your moderator will deal with them.

Kalor was lynched.

LyivJgj.png

AbsolutBro said:
You are Bandido.

Remember that one time? Well, no, you don't. That is the first part of the problem. The second part is that the Smith family has locked you in the house with them. If you can just figure out who they are, maybe you can still escape and take over this planet.

You are an Ordinary Parasite. Your only power is to Vote!
You are aligned with Town, and win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

The game thread is here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1435182

(sorry for no fluff, I just burned my dinner)

Day 3 will begin in:

Edit: Just a reminder, night actions are due to me 2 hours prior to day start. I have edited the rules post to correctly indicate 2 hours, not 1 hour.

"How come you get to be the shoe?"
"I always play the shoe! You always play the thimble!"
"The thimble is stupid though, at least give me the top hat!"
"Why are we even playing this game? We're trapped in a house and need to get out!"
"You just don't want to lose again!"
"Screw you, YOU are a loser, not me!"
"Oh yeah?"
"Yeah! Remember that one time you won? Oh wait, that never happened!"
"OH SHUT UP! This game is stupid!"
"You're stupid!"
"You're stupider than this stupidest game you loser!"
"Call me loser again, see what happens loser!"
"Whatever, loser!"
"THAT'S IT!"

cuASPNS.gif

Monopoly, not even once.

Bronx-man has been killed!
AbsolutBro said:
Remember that one time? Well, no, you don't. That's the first part of the problem. The second part is that the Smith family has locked you in the house with them. If you can just figure out who they are, maybe you can still escape and take over this planet.

Whatever happened that caused you to lose your memory, it didn't work completely. At the time, you were with someone else...

You are Tinkles.

You are a Parasite Mason.
You have a partner, whose alignment you know for a fact is Town. Your partner is
REDACTIONS!
. You do not have a psychic link or anything, and will need to communicate in the game thread as normal.
You can also vote!
You are aligned with Town, and win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

The game thread is here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1435182

Day 3 begins.
Day 3 ends in:

So who is scum, Fat or zeemumu?

fwiw I'm voteblocked today

Looking back, Dr. Worm did vote for Fat4all yesterday. Coincidence? On the other hand Bronx voted for zeemumu.

I still think Fat4all is better target than zeemumu. Fat was coasting hard those first two days.

I was also skeptical of some last minute vote changes that occurred yesterday. Especially why Ourobolus wanted to tie the vote with two minutes left.

CCS

Banned
I'm Bronx's partner.

Fairly pointless claim, since it's literally impossible to verify, but fwiw I am.

Off to bed now, so won't reply for a few hours.

Faddy

Banned
I'm Bronx's partner.

Fairly pointless claim, since it's literally impossible to verify, but fwiw I am.

Off to bed now, so won't reply for a few hours.

Not pointless at all. if you don't get counter claimed you are confirmed town.

zeemumu

Looking back, Dr. Worm did vote for Fat4all yesterday. Coincidence? On the other hand Bronx voted for zeemumu.

I still think Fat4all is better target than zeemumu. Fat was coasting hard those first two days.

I was also skeptical of some last minute vote changes that occurred yesterday. Especially why Ourobolus wanted to tie the vote with two minutes left.

Well if you vote for him I can make a Fat Tuesday joke considering when the timer ends.

Penguin

So yeah a lot of last minute shenanigans went on during the last round.

Going to look at all those last minute swing votes

Ourobolus

Banned

If there is gonna be a last minute swing, I want those people to earn it

Sorian

Banned

Am I missing why Worm voting for Fat is an odd occurrence?

------

Bronx dying is weird, in what world is he the towniest that it's worth just killing him. Especially since I see no claim to point at him.

Still don't really regret the Kalor vote. I doubt Fat is town and no one has really convinced me of much on Zeemumu other than he is a weak player in general.

Kawl_USC

So you were willing to cause a no-lynch in order to just make a point?

I was considering the possibility that Dr. Worm was targeted with the no voting ability because of his vote from yesterday.

There's no way a tied vote with 2 minutes left stays tied. If he had posted that vote at :59 I'd be worried about ouro setting up a tie, but doesn't seem that crazy to me.

Sorian

Banned
just for shits, what changed your mind from yesterday

The fact that I was trying to type up a post quickly before the next pull in my game. Was supposed to say I doubt he is scum. Whatever if someone doesn't want to believe me, that post makes no sense with me saying I doubt he is town.

Fat4all

Banned
ah jeez, sorry. i thought the day started on Monday instead of today

on the topic of the day end, and me choosing Kalor for the lynch over Zee, I had spent as much time as I could trying to see what the build up leading to Zee being up in the running and found it hard to justify voting for them

that isn’t to say Kalor deserved the build up, as i didn’t have much time to look over their action/posts as well, but considering i was in the running for the lynch with Zee, i thought it the best option to choose Kalor to guarantee that I wouldnt be lynched last minute, or a split vote between Kalor and Zee

Ourobolus

Banned
So you were willing to cause a no-lynch in order to just make a point?

I was considering the possibility that Dr. Worm was targeted with the no voting ability because of his vote from yesterday.
I was pretty confident that someone would change it around. Hell there were three votes AFTER my vote.

Top Bottom