• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Indie Royale - second bundle (BTDT, Nightsky, Scoregasm, Fate of the World) up

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.indieroyale.com/

Different take on the humble bundle thing I guess. The price is supposed to fluctuate (upwards?) as people buy, you can also set a higher price.. for some reason.

Also,
BONUS DLC OFFER: For every 10,000 bundles sold, a single DLC for Sanctum will be made available in all bundles.

Gemini Rue doesn't have a steam icon, but it was released on steam today. They'll probably add steam stuff to it later? No idea.

I paid them $10 for it -I wanted to play Gemini Rue anyway-and it said it would lower the overall cost for everyone since I paid more then the minimum.

Very good deal. Games look neat.

I love me some indie games, especially if they're redeemable on Steam. Not sure I would've given Gemini Rue a chance otherwise.

I'm curious to see how the price will rise and how that will affect sales.

Sanic

Was just about to post a thread on this. Great deal, i've wanted ARES and Sanctum for a long while now.

Fodder76

Fragamemnon said:
I paid them $10 for it -I wanted to play Gemini Rue anyway-and it said it would lower the overall cost for everyone since I paid more then the minimum.

Very good deal. Games look neat.

My same exact mindset and actions. Thanks for typing it out for me. :)

Haunted

Gemini Rue is a great point n click adventure. Nimbus is an ok puzzler, I can't recommend Sanctum (hate TD games though). ARES (the only one I haven't played yet) looks like a really good Turrican clone.

But fuck it, at that price? Just go buy it. :D

Anilusion

Gemini Rue | by Wadjet Eye Games
available on: windows, desura

It's not listing Steam as a platform for that game. Hell, bought anyway.

TheBez

I bought it but my key doesn't work, anyone else had this problem?

Edit: F5 is my friend.

Re-Edit: They work now...

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Basically people pay a minimum of $2...but if a ton of people pay only the minimum the price goes up. If you pay above the minimum price, you keep the price down for everyone. Pretty nifty!

n8

Unconfirmed Member
Im_Special said:
Everyone of those steam keys I've tried said it's been already registered to another Steam account....
No problem with any of them here.

Finally a bundle with games I've been on the fence on, not a one I own. Great deal.

Gav47

All my keys worked fine, Anyone want a spare Sacantum code for Co-op with a friend? None of mine own gaming worthy PCs.

n8

Unconfirmed Member
The_Monk said:
Any of these games suports MAC? If not, it's okay. Bootcamp it is.
None of the games currently support Mac nor Linux, but will update and notify you once that changes.

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
I don't own any of these games (for once!) and I've been interested in Nimbus and Gemini Rue so I picked it up.

ARES and Nimbus keys worked, but not Sanctum. :S

The_Monk

No, no no, no...

I don't have/use Paypal and I'm trying to use MB Net but is not working.

I want to support this! =(

Can anyone kindly help me?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
"Buy Now - or help indies & knock the price down by paying more than the minimum"

Looks like paying more actually lowers the overall price? Anyway, I'll chip in a bit more.

You know what I really really like about this? They give you a key for each game, so if you already have a copy, you can gift it.

Scythian

This looks interesting, I'd buy and support it if I wasn't broke this month; I'd be buying it mainly for Sanctum though.

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
shagg_187 said:
Do they give you separate keys? If so, I'm getting this for Gemini Rue and giving the rest away to my brother.
They don't include a Steam key for Gemini Rue, just a Desura key and a link to d/l the .exe.

shagg_187 said:
Do they give you separate keys? If so, I'm getting this for Gemini Rue and giving the rest away to my brother.
the desura key is the same across the bundle. but the steam keys are per game. it seems like some people have problems with their steam keys though. it must be giving the same keys to some people, shouldn't be a problem to get fixed.

ExMachina said:
They don't include a Steam key for Gemini Rue, just a Desura key and a link to d/l the .exe.
I'm guessing that's only because the game just came out on steam today though. maybe someone who cares about steam should email them and ask if a key will be made available? :))

Sanic

Gav47 said:
All my keys worked fine, Anyone want a spare Sacantum code for Co-op with a friend? None of mine own gaming worthy PCs.

Anyone ask for it yet? I would like to give it to a friend if you still have it.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
Im_Special said:
Anyone know if this potential DLC for Sacantum will work for people who already have Sacantum?

Every 10k sales will add a piece of Sanctum DLC to the bundle.

Valygar

My sanctum key was already redeemed ?, and my girlfriend could not redeem Nimbus on steam as well. What's happening?

Other than that, excellent bundle. I hope they sell a lot of them, and solve this problem fast.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
They already have 3 other bundles in the tubes, one in two weeks, one in 4, and the last in 6 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom