• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Indie Royale - second bundle (BTDT, Nightsky, Scoregasm, Fate of the World) up

Status
Not open for further replies.
shagg_187 said:
Tell that lad it's $2! Stop being cheap lol.

Then lad number 1 who doesn't know about the deal will think I only paid €1.50 when I actually gave €5. They don't know about the deal so this way I look like johnny mc moneybags. I'm probably a bad person.

schnarf

My Nimbus Steam key did not work. I sent them an email about it. If I hear back from them I will update this thread.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Oh good I'm not the only one having trouble activating the keys through Steam. I hope they fix it.

vocab

dDA0f.jpg

@indieroyale
Indie Royale
If you've received a duplicate Steam key for any of the games, don't worry - contact us and we'll get it sorted out
9 minutes ago via TweetDeck

The_Monk

Is anyone using MB Net as their payment option? Any problems while using it?

Because I'm out of luck...

It's at 1.59€ in here, I want this, heeelp me Gaf. Please.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I hope they manage to fix the key problem. I got the other two just fine, but Sanctum is a no go :< Disappointment!

edit: Good news about Gemini Rue. Contacting them now about Sanctum.

Einbroch

Banned
The_Monk said:
Is anyone using MB Net as their payment option? Any problems while using it?

Because I'm out of luck...

It's at 1.59€ in here, I want this, heeelp me Gaf. Please.
PM Sent.

Sanic

Lothars said:
I find it really interesting that they have 3 other bundles listed and times till they are shown.

According to their FAQ page, it sounds like they'll have bundles running for the foreseeable future, with those three just being the three upcoming ones. Should be more after those.

MNC

Buying this for Gemini Rue.

edit: Okay oddly enough the paypal option only lets me add cash to my account instead of using my account directly... I've got it linked. Any ideas?

gdt

I only have ARES, I'll bite. Was just thinking about buying Gemini Rue. So Steam keys for that confirmed?

Princess Skittles

Prince's's 'Skittle's
I picked it up even though I already have ARES.

I'm assuming I can just share the code with somebody or is it tied to my account/eMail?

I'm still at work so I can't really check much.

The_Monk

Einbroch said:
I'll buy it for you, assuming the keys are region-free or whatever. You don't have to pay me back.

OMG, thank you kind sir. I'm going to try it now. I really don't understand why these bundles give me trouble with MB Net, this is how I pay everything, everywhere. Those Humble Bundles were the same.

I'll PM back in a sec. Thank you again.

Relax.MX

¿Someone can help me to buy the bundle? the bank just ruin my card(and i dont have money on paypal) until monday...i pay in the next days.. :)

Sogood.jpg

Thanks for the heads up, I added Gemini Rue to my wishlist as soon as the store page went up, I'm really curious after how higly GAF talks about it.

Also, I love how you can't buy bundles for one cent like in the Humble Bundles. That will surely keep away those filthy people who just want to trade with them in the future (or spam Steamgifts with them)

Princess Skittles said:
I picked it up even though I already have ARES.

I'm assuming I can just share the code with somebody or is it tied to my account/eMail?

I'm still at work so I can't really check much.
yeah, the steam codes at least are standalone per game. the desura code is for all three games. but none are tied to anything.

Juravsky

I can't activate Nimbus either, but at least I had no problems with Sanctum and ARES. I hope they solve the Steam keys issue fast. Great bundle anyway^^

EXGN

Ares worked perfectly, Nimbus didn't redeem. Sanctum and Gemini Rue I already have so I didn't download.

This bundle is worth it for Gemini Rue alone, Sanctum is also really fun. Haven't tried Ares or Nimbus.

gdt

Hmm, my Nimbus key comes up as "Sanctum Retail" but it's Nimbus. My Santcum key doesn't work, and still waiting on a Gemini Rue key.

<3 PC gaming.

Oh and I guess I'll give away my ARES key.

gdt5016 said:
Hmm, my Nimbus key comes up as "Sanctum Retail" but it's Nimbus. My Santcum key doesn't work, and still waiting on a Gemini Rue key.

<3 PC gaming.

Oh and I guess I'll give away my ARES key.

exact same as me

MNC

Gonna give away one bundle in a bit. I like making a silly competitions so I'll have to figure something out, I dislike the quote to reveal ones :p

inky

Santiako said:
Bought, at that price is impossible not to. ARES key doesn't work on steam though :/ .

Yeah, mine said it was a duplicate key.

Interesting idea, the more they sell the more expensive the pack gets, but if people contribute more then the pack gets cheaper again for everyone. We'll see how it works out for them.

MNC

I like this system way better than the humble bundle. And the games are better compared to as of late, too :p

vitacola

Nakazato said:
how safe is this site ??
Are you afraid of phishing or that they will screw you?

EDIT: You pay to Desura for the download (the PayPal receipt says so), so you should be safe.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
My nimbus key didn't work on Steam, but it worked on Desura. Crisis averted.

Sye d'Burns

A.R.E.S. registered in Steam but it said that it was Nimbus-Retail. Still, it downloaded A.R.E.S. so all should be good on that front.

Nimbus is not registering in Steam as it says that the key is already in use. I am unable to redeem this key on Steam.

Haven't tried Sanctum key (already own it in steam) and I'm just going to wait on the key for Gemini Rue.

Aside from the kinks, I love the concept. More bundles the better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom