• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Indie Royale - second bundle (BTDT, Nightsky, Scoregasm, Fate of the World) up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get this when I try and get a Steam key:
Steam Key | There currently is a bug which is causing us to issue duplicate Steam keys. We hope to have this resolved in a few hours, so please try again then or watch our Twitter for updates. Very sorry for the inconvience!

Sye d'Burns

denomes said:
Where did you see this?
vocab said:
dDA0f.jpg

If people are curious as to how the money is divided up, it goes 50% divided among the game developers (so 12.5% each), and 50% to the organizers (Desura/Indiegames.com). After the paypal fees and such are removed, that is.

Wichu

Hmm... Humble Bundle's system of allowing you to choose the split is far superior :(

Plus no money to charity... I suppose you can just donate to charity separately, though.

Eternia

Been looking at Sanctum for a while and now there's at least two extra games that I'm interested in coming along with it. Really cool thanks.

Now I'm curious what the 3 upcoming bundles are. 'The Difficult 2nd Bundle', 'The Really BIG Bundle', and 'The Alpha Fund Bundle'. Bookmarked !

bernardobri

Steve, the dog with no powers that we let hang out with us all for some reason
Would any fellow Gaffer help me with the bundle? My CC is unavailable, so I can't use it either for direct sales or paypal right now. I'd return the money + fees by next tuesday. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Nevermind.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Cha-ching.

Even better, check the faq:

Indie Royale is an indie game bundle website that offers up four top-quality indie titles every two weeks for you to purchase at seriously silly prices

(there are already three upcoming bundles listed in the main page)

gabbo

Stumpokapow said:
Cha-ching.

Even better, check the faq:

That's what caught my eye. I only bought it for Gemini Rue (at $2.55), I'm almost more interested in what's to come.

Wow! Finally a bundle with games I actually want and don't have.

Problem is that:

a) They don't take Google or Amazon payments like the Humble guys, and I don't have (or want) a Paypal account. I'm not giving these guys my actual CC number so...

b) I wouldn't pull the trigger until the Steam keys are sorted out.

denomes

aggro crag said:
I'm going to try and hold out for Gemini Rue to have Steam keys. Will definitely be buying soon, though.

They said they will on Twitter, as posted above. I jumped on it since the price will only go up...let's hope they stick to it.

Vamphuntr

Dr. Zoidberg said:
Wow! Finally a bundle with games I actually want and don't have.

Problem is that:

a) They don't take Google or Amazon payments like the Humble guys, and I don't have (or want) a Paypal account. I'm not giving these guys my actual CC number so...

b) I wouldn't pull the trigger until the Steam keys are sorted out.

The price will only increase if you don't get it now. It was 2$ when the op created the thread and now it's 2.50$ish. As for the steam keys, they will add them to your redeem page (link on your receipt) when the glitch will be patched. You lose nothing for buying them now.

Dr. Zoidberg said:
Problem is that:
ask if they can set up google or amazon stuff then, probably isn't a big deal

Einbroch

Banned
HadesGigas said:
If people are curious as to how the money is divided up, it goes 50% divided among the game developers (so 12.5% each), and 50% to the organizers (Desura/Indiegames.com). After the paypal fees and such are removed, that is.
Seems awfully low to the developers...

Einbroch

Banned
Kifimbo said:
They agreed, so they must be ok with 50%.
Oh I know, just kinda a thing where I think they should get 70%+. I mean, I guess these guys are hosting the site, but 50% is a lot.

How much does Steam take?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Yeah, to be honest, I am surprised they are doing it. The games are fairly new, and I don't think any of them have been 75% off yet. Maybe the guys running it think the price will get really high, they seem to be expecting more then 10k copies sold, and it is likely on some curve that for every n copies they sell, they will make X dollars.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Drkirby said:
Yeah, to be honest, I am surprised they are doing it. The games are fairly new, and I don't think any of them have been 75% off yet. Maybe the guys running it think the price will get really high, they seem to be expecting more then 10k copies sold, and it is likely on some curve that for every n copies they sell, they will make X dollars.

I picked up sanctum for 75% off during the summer sale. Was personally going to wait for them to individually hit that % off but not going to say not to get all 4 of them for even cheaper.

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
Stumpokapow said:
Whoever thought of naming those upcoming bundles knew how to tease gamers. For some reason I'm really itching to know what they are, especially the 2nd and 4th.

Einbroch said:
Oh I know, just kinda a thing where I think they should get 70%+. I mean, I guess these guys are hosting the site, but 50% is a lot.

How much does Steam take?
30%

Quadraphonic said:
I like how the redemption page has tabs for Mac and Linux, but nothing on them.
future bundles will probably have some mac or linux versions of games. there is obviously no single rule for availability of the games. the info is all there on the front page in plain view.

Drkirby said:
I think Amazon takes out a decent chunk, not sure about Google though.
no idea. but if the humblebundle guys have amazon available there is probably a sensible way about it.

LQX

Put Steam in the thread title so these guys can get some attention otherwise most wont even bother clicking I bet.

Gemini Rue is a awesome game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom