• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

3DS XL + Zelda: ALBW bundle = $150 at Target on Nov 28-30th [@AskTarget Says Yes]

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Thanks Aeana for spotting this.

Nintendo said:
Pick up any Nintendo 3DS XL hardware, including the Zelda 3DS XL, for only $149.99 at @Target from 11/28-11/30! pic.twitter.com/Y8R3PXiNY4
https://twitter.com/nintendoamerica/status/405440850068389889

BaBqTg8CAAA9aUK.jpg:large

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
This + 2DS at 99.99 = 3DS explosion in November (and probably December as well).

potam

Banned
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck my life.

edit: anyone know if Best Buy will refund the difference of what I paid? I feel kind of slimy even thinking about it since I already had them pricematch Walmart at $199.96

Vibranium

Banned
U.S. only again I'm assuming? Since NoA does a lot of stuff in Canada I'm hoping we get this deal too (even though I'd like a physical copy of ALBW).

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Holy fucking shit.

For reference, this bundle is £199 here in the UK, so over double this price.

Thankfully Amazon UK came to the rescue here with a not as good but still nice £130 for a White 3DS XL and MK7, but still, exceptionally jealous of this as I would've loved that shiny Zelda 3DS XL :(

Anyone one the fence on the 3DS and likes Zelda has no excuse now.

KU_

Was just going to post this. I just bought ALBW two days ago, but I'm still rocking the OG launch Cosmo Black 3DS. Realllllly tempted to go out and get this.

Principate

Saint Titanfall
Holy fucking shit.

For reference, this bundle is £199 here in the UK, so over double this price.

Thankfully Amazon UK came to the rescue here with a not as good but still nice £130 for a White 3DS XL and MK7, but still, exceptionally jealous of this as I would've loved that shiny Zelda 3DS XL :(

Anyone one the fence on the 3DS and likes Zelda has no excuse now.

What what when did this happen. Show me now, wait I'll find it myself.

Dammit couldn't find, if it exists could you link.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck my life.

edit: anyone know if Best Buy will refund the difference of what I paid? I feel kind of slimy even thinking about it since I already had them pricematch Walmart at $199.96

the policy was just one price match, but maybe they will make an exception?

Amazing game and an amazing deal. That is a steal.

It's pretty silly that US retailers are bad at this in 2013, and I bet I said that the last five years or so.

They want you in the store. Buying a sale item online doesn't get you looking at everything else you don't/won't need.

Toki767

If you look at the Target BF ad, it says the 3DS XL is on sale for $149.99, regular price is $199.99. Regular price for this bundle is $219.99 so unless the workers at Target are completely clueless, expect a YMMV situation. Best of luck to those trying to get it though!

Already bought this at Target last week. The best plan would be to fight for one on Black Friday and return it with the old receipt then right?

JakeD

the target i go to has had 8 in stock since they came out...its a pretty safe bet i would have been able to grab one if i went right when they open on thanksgiving day. gosh darnit. i thought that walmart deal was good enough.

kingocfs

It's pretty silly that US retailers are bad at this in 2013, and I bet I said that the last five years or so.

The only reason they wouldn't have that option is because it's a crazy Black Friday sale and they'd rather you kill motherfuckers for it in their store.

Target's site says sold out online and not in stores, but I'm sure their inventory sync between stores is wishy washy so probably still worth a shot.

Top Bottom