• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bern Your Enthusiasm (SNL, Larry David, and 2% Milk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxtrot3d

Banned
Finally, SNL and Larry David have come together with Bernie Sanders to present us in all its glory "Bern Your Enthusiasm," the perfect mash up of Larry David's wonderful paraody of Bernie Sanders and his classic hit show Curb. As a huge fan of Curb this is a brilliant sketch that pokes fun at things like Sanders struggles to connect with black voters and the Iowa Caucus. Also, that Leon/JB Smoove impression was spot-on for a second I thought it was JB Smoove.

Unfortunately, there isn't a YouTube link out right now so you can catch it here:

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/snl-sends-up-larry-david-and-bernie-sanders-with-bern-your-enthusiasm/

EDIT:

YouTube link is up:

Bern Your Enthusiasm - SNL

MilkBeard

Larry David sounds so much like Bernie Sanders. He was even doing the thing when Bernie's voice cracks a bit. Uncanny.

GavinGT

Banned
pretty good impressions esp danson voice

rly want more curb

I think you mean Super Dave.

superdave.jpg

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Jay Pharaoh nailed Leon. It was absolutely perfect.

God i need a new curb season.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
I only know Sanders by watching the news but I'm always up for more David and that did not disappoint, lol

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
This was just as good as any Curb skit. Fantastic.

A+

I recently finished watching CYE for the first time and I gotta say - although it is really funny, this sketch really shows how a formulaic it can get. Though slack is deserved, as the show was not written to be watched once a night for a month

Also, Danson should've made a cameo. "What are you doin' Lare? Huh?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom