• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bern Your Enthusiasm (SNL, Larry David, and 2% Milk)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love Bernie, and Love Larry David, but I didn't find this that funny? Is it because I hvent watched Curb?

I love curb a lot but I didn't find it that funny either. Gotta say they really nailed Susan, Marty and especially Leon tho. Cracked up when marty and Leon started talking

Moynihan's Jeff sucked tho

I love curb a lot but I didn't find it that funny either. Gotta say they really nailed Susan, Marty and especially Leon tho. Cracked up when marty and Leon started talking

Moynihan's Jeff sucked tho

I didn't even realize that guy was trying to be Jeff. So yeah, not a very good job. The guy who did Leon got his vocal mannerisms down perfectly.

Daingurse

This is fantastic, works on many levels. Makes me want S9 soooo bad.

I didn't even realize that guy was trying to be Jeff. So yeah, not a very good job. The guy who did Leon got his vocal mannerisms down perfectly.

Lol, neither did I. The Jeff was weak.

Edit: The Marty Funkhouser was pretty good lol.

RPGCrazied

Pretty funny. I thought the Fey one doing Palin was perfect. Closing my eyes, I really thought it was her up there.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Well it was a mini Curb episode basically. So I'm sure Larry was instrumental is coming up with the concept and execution.
Yea I don't think there wasn't anyway that Larry wasn't involved with this writing and execution wise.

GavinGT

Banned
What did the pop joke mean? I know you pop in a dislocated shoulder, but what was it also referencing?

Larry David's character on Curb just refuses to be talked into doing things he doesn't want to do. Same with the handshake. He's not gonna pop because he thinks that should be left to the hospital to do.

great sketch, Larry David killed it.

But I hate NBC for blocked out content on the internet for international views , NBC can suck a big one

Maybe his phones screen brightness was set to 2%.
lol..

goldstarsticker2.jpg

clav

Basically CYE with Larry David running for office.

Hits everything about the CYE series.

Awkward situations turn happy people into angry dissatisfied people with an easy justification of the conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom