• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black-ish S1 |OT| This might be good-ish. Wednesdays 9:30/7:30c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzo

What a great show. I didn't think I would end up liking it as much as I do. It has become one of my fav new shows of 2014.

Rainbow is my favorite character, her facial expressions just look perfect every single time.

But the whole cast is actually brilliant, and, rare feat, the kids are far from being grating (especially the twins who are just too funny an adorable).

maxcriden

What a great show. I didn't think I would end up liking it as much as I do. It has become one of my fav new shows of 2014.

Rainbow is my favorite character, her facial expressions just look perfect every single time.

But the whole cast is actually brilliant, and, rare feat, the kids are far from being grating (especially the twins who are just too funny an adorable).

Yesssss! So glad you're enjoying it. I recommended it to you, right? I hope I did. I'm glad you're digging it.

New episode tonight

Law of Attraction

Dre thinks Rainbow is questioning his machismo after another man dismisses him in front of her. But when Pops swoops in to help his son save face, Ruby (guest star Jenifer Lewis) is attracted to this show of manliness and the couple reignite their love affair. Meanwhile, things get awkward when Jr. is selected to play “Romeo” to his sister Zoey’s “Juliet” in their school play,

Dereck

Ayy, Andre, kill em

wX93Cf0.gif

TripOpt55

I wish Laurence Fishburne was in this more often. He is always great. Really funny episode tonight. The argument at the dinner table was gold.

Dereck

Excellent chemistry this episode, that argument at the dinner table was real.

Excellent casting choice on Bow's parents. The kid sub-plot was OK, I wasn't really familiar with the pre-wed child birth thing, all of my siblings fall under that umbrella.

75% of the Earth is water

That leaves me 25%, I ain't greedy

CHC

Laurence Fishburne is one of those celebrities like John Travolta who seems to just become larger and larger with age. It's like someone is dragging the corner of the box in Photoshop.

TripOpt55

Tonight's was killer. So many good lines.

"...A suburb of Caucasia. Population: Zero toilet babies."
"I broke into her snapchat account with the help of this Russian Youtube hacker. It's called parenting."
"And if you find something laying in the middle of the street that's not quite dead, thou shall not put it in your sock drawer."
"Your son is drinking meat. Tight ship."

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
The recent Raven Symone episode was one of their best.

Love having her back on TV again. She's been popping up all over these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom