• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black-ish S2 |OT| Wednesdays 9:30/8:30c on ABC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

This episode was hilarious and the ending was great
But uh...the concept of parents dying while their children are young, the way they approached it felt blowing it out of proportion. Then again it's sort of a foreign concept to me >_>;

Blackhead

Redarse
yeah I was going to put up yet another post about how Junior is underrated and does so much of the comic heavy lifting, but then that ending and I realised I've been sleeping on Zoey too. The feels
puns not intended

How much longer is Zoey going to be on the show anyway? We've already had the college tour episode and now another reference that she's almost 18. And the actress herself has talked about a desire to attend Harvard in real life. Will she be around next season? Has the show been renewed for season 3?

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
yeah I was going to put up yet another post about how Junior is underrated and does so much of the comic heavy lifting, but then that ending and I realised I've been sleeping on Zoey too. The feels
puns not intended

How much longer is Zoey going to be on the show anyway? We've already had the college tour episode and now another reference that she's almost 18. And the actress herself has talked about a desire to attend Harvard in real life. Will she be around next season? Has the show been renewed for season 3?

They said she'll be 18...and then followed it up a few lines later that it'll be in 22 months. So she's got another 2 seasons or so.

Also, Junior is definitely the funniest character on the show. Also, is it me...or does he sort of look like a young Drake?

Edit: In real life Junior's actor is actually older than Zoey's by 1 month. Hah.

Gambit61

Great ep, loved the intro and the scenes with Jack learning the truth, Dre's mother's snake cermony and the Boss' Diff'rent Strokes parody. The Boss forgetting who Charlie is was hilarious.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise

Enzom21

Just now realized Dre's mother is Aunt Helen from Fresh Prince of Bel-Air XD

Currently at ep. 15 and I like how they're handling this episode.

She was also Tina Turner's mother in What's Love Got To Do With It.
It's a little weird that she's now playing Laurence Fishburne's ex-wife.

Ramsiege

Charlie: "Did you know rich white folks keep minorities as pets? I saw it in that documentary 'The Toy.'"

Bow to Diane: "Is there anything you love?"
Diane: "Revenge."

Charlie and Diane, two best characters on the show, bar none.

Dereck

This episode was really good.

I really like Regina Hall making more appearances.

I just saw Barbershop and three people from this show are in the movie, heh.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
This episode was really good.

I really like Regina Hall making more appearances.

I just saw Barbershop and three people from this show are in the movie, heh.

She's also in Grandfathered too.

Enzom21

Shit, forgot this was on

WxV97.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_inline_nk2f6yVqd11rqv40j.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom