• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black-ish S2 |OT| Wednesdays 9:30/8:30c on ABC

Status
Not open for further replies.
1200-2x1.jpg
Premise
Cast
Anthony Anderson as Andre 'Dre' Johnson
Tracee Ellis Ross as Rainbow Johnson
Yara Shahidi as Zoey Johnson
Marcus Scribner as Andre Johnson, Jr.
Miles Brown as Jack Johnson
David Arvesen as BC
Marsai Martin as Diane Johnson

Episode 1 of season 2 airs tonight! :D

Blackhead

Redarse
Did Andre Junior grow up or what? Looks older than Zoey now.

Anyway gold episode. This and Empireon the same night/time is almost too much.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Amazing episode. I laughed so hard when Charlie pulled the gun out at the meeting.

Haha him taking his gun out during the meeting was my favorite part. That whole scene was the best part of the episode.

I actually didn't know you couldn't say nigga on broadcast TV. Or maybe you can and ABC didn't want to deal with the flak. It's a weird situation. If they could get away with it, I would bleep it out throughout the episode and then during the very last usage, have it unbleeped.

Haha him taking his gun out during the meeting was my favorite part. That whole scene was the best part of the episode.

I actually didn't know you couldn't say nigga on broadcast TV. Or maybe you can and ABC didn't want to deal with the flak. It's a weird situation. If they could get away with it, I would bleep it out throughout the episode and then during the very last usage, have it unbleeped.
During development of this episode, it was decided that they could say it on TV but it was bleeped for humor.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
This along with second office scene. The exchange about the "thuggish ruggish Don Lemon" was great too.

Dereck

A new episode aired yesterday, didn't it?

See, one episode in and I already forgot about this show. I need some kind of TV show email notification thing I swear.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
I see this is the show with the guy who sexually abused that woman and destroyed his career back then. I can't even look at him trying to come back recently, its too embarrasing.

Morpheus should not even share the set with him

Dereck

I see this is the show with the guy who sexually abused that woman and destroyed his career back then. I can't even look at him trying to come back recently, its too embarrassing.

Why are you being vague?

I have found this season to be boring compared to last year and I really enjoyed the show last year. Charlie and Diane make the show with their one liners but it seems like this season is lacking.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I liked the Halloween episode, especially the Captain Philips reference. So perfect.

number47

I see this is the show with the guy who sexually abused that woman and destroyed his career back then. I can't even look at him trying to come back recently, its too embarrasing.

Be like everyone else and blame him for law and order getting cancelled.

Happy they are giving Ross more screen time with those outfits. Pretty sure her and rainbow are the same person anyway.

I don't see this season doing well. I wonder what stereotypes they got for this year.

But dre acknowledges ghetto . so does that make him nublack or a Oreo. Cuz he's just as soft as junior.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Caught up to this show quick...and it's fucking hilarious.

Deon Cole might be the best character on the show. Dude fires on all cylinders.

And there's something about Junior that I love too. They're the two best on the show.

WedgeX

Banned
This has been my new favorite show. Haven't liked a comedy like this since Arrested Development. Feels good, man.

Charlie, along with Diane, had been my fav.

I swear Zoey is supposed to 15/16, why is she looking at colleges now?
I feel like they made the 2 oldest younger this season. I swear Jr. Was in high school with Zoey last season but earlier this season they said his age was 13. Are there schools that have middle school and high school in one?

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Wtf?? Did Deon Cole really leave the show? That farewell was too real. :(((((((

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom