• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bully 2: Kevin's Back Jack appears on Game Informer's website [bitch ass fake]

Oh my fucking god. Pls be real. And since we are balls deep in the realm of speculation: could this be the reason RDR2 got delayed?

BigEmil

ddd67ecefcc94f918214b64b6b5edfe4.png
So how did this happen on their website then... made fake news for clickbait and attention?

Gxgear

If this somehow ends up being real then I will finally believe GAF's theory of Pachter being the gaming anti-Christ.

Well, this is unexpected. Mainly because Rockstar so rarely makes E3 announcements.

Stupid prediction - This debuts on Microsoft's stage, full exclusive. it's in that perfect tier of "There's no way this is profitable unless somebody else helps foot the bill". Especially for Rockstar, who could make hundreds of millions just by having that team make cars for GTA:O.
Edit to stupid prediction: Didn't realize this was posted as PS4 SKU.

Edit: And, it's fake. Probably just somebody with access to their database fuckin' around.

Clintizzle

Lord of Edge.
With the Games industry being filled with sensitive little snowflakes these days,can you imagine the reception this game would get. LETS DO IT!

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
Firstly
--- aye! RefreshGAF!

Secondly
Same thought. I don't understand how something like this has happened. I don't understand what could of made this error, or at least, who could of made this error.
You can't conceive of how an intern or someone new to the CMS creates a game entry in the database with made up values?

TissueBox

Tbh if it is a real 'accident' it does kinda irk me that it came out before an official reveal and I saw it but hey. >_< GI's cover-up does sound fishy!! I mean it's like saying, "We're definitely not lying, haha," only to have brought it up yourself..!! :p

Dominator

I'll take them at their word for now, but that's some error. How do you add a page for a sequel to a game with a subtitle attached? Somebody working there pulling a prank?

Top Bottom