• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Casually Pepper Spraying Cop Meme

Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
happy-maceday.gif

Kapura

Banned
so i guess something of value to society (humour) did come out of the whole occupy movement. I rescind all of my comments about it being foolish and a waste of time

LOL JK

I think they're intended to be witty commentary on the event as opposed to trying to make you lol, and they do succeed at that.
Maybe next week it'll be funny to me too.

I think I've seen the replay of the spraying event one too many times for it to be funny atm. With justice yet to be done, the image of the cop only makes me angry.

jorma

is now taking requests
I think a lot of these are pretty good, some are really good. I don't see the problem, but then again i'm not a cop.

Meh some images are funny, but my overriding feeling is that this guy is a massive prick and doesn't deserve to be part of a silly internet meme, he deserves to go to jail or be pepper sprayed at length himself.

Land of the free. Home of the brave. What a brave man Lt John Pike is. Oh wait... no, he's a moron.

noah111

Still Alive
A lot of these are brilliant, but none of them have me rolling, just smiling/giggling which is odd considering the subject matter is rather infuriating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom