• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Casually Pepper Spraying Cop Meme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venfayth

shameless steal from reddit
1ExC0.jpg

akira28

Best. Especially Doom Marine in the background, trying to catch up.

edit: Oh..never saw him before. I thought that was an inspired addition. Still funny.

Log4Girlz

The protesters have to stop complaining. Abuse by the authority is the best way to get your thoughts and beliefs into the lime-light!

I love the high horse internet guys who feel the need to come in here and tell everyone how unfunny they find it. Protesting stupid on the internet is like protesting alcohol in a bar.

The way his helmet covers his eyes reminds me of the TF2 soldier . . . someone has to make an image of the TF2 soldier pepper spraying people.

akira28

It's up there. In his defense, there aren't many full body shots of the mars surface scene. Mostly close up face shots, to show off that awesome exploding effect. Bad photoshop is still hilariously bad though.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Some of these are fucking hilarious. I expect it to be run into the ground and beaten with a stick and pepper sprayed into submission by the end of the week but still, some great stuff here.
Also got lots of laughs from watching the poor sad souls born without a sense of humor who came in here to pout and stamp their feet. Poor little babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom