• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Debbie Reynolds Dead at 84

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
I'm struggling to think of something sadder. I mean, she died from pure sadness. This is crazy.

Jesus Fucking Christ. Heartbreaking to see. So damn sad.

RIP

This is without a doubt due to Carrie's passing. You see this happen with old long time couples as well where they will pass away in very close proximity to one another.

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
Not trying to be rude but did they bury carrie fisher yet? Having 2 buried at the same time would be ideal for the family. I can't imagine burying a love one and then have the emotions to bury another close one a few days later

Nairume

Banned
Not trying to be rude but did they bury carrie fisher yet? Having 2 buried at the same time would be ideal for the family. I can't imagine burying a love one and then have the emotions to bury another close one a few days later
Probably not, given Carrie only just died yesterday and Debbie's stroke happened during them going over funeral plans.

Retro

According to TMZ, she was at Carrie Fisher's son's home making funeral plans when she had the stroke.

Josh5890

God must either have a sense of humor or the grim reaper is just toying with us.

Either way, my thoughts and prayers go out to the family. I couldn't imagine feeling the loss of two family members at the same time.

As if one death wasn't enough. Feel terrible for the family.

They were in the middle of planning the funeral

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
C0zwv0uXcAAZyuo.jpg

Carrie, watching her mother from the wings.

Downhome

No. Debbie was at her son's house planning Carrie's funeral together when she had her stroke.

Very very tragic news. TMZ reporting:

Debbie Reynolds seemingly willed her own death Wednesday, telling her son hours before the stroke that claimed her life, "I miss her so much, I want to be with Carrie."

Todd Fisher tells us Debbie cracked early Wednesday morning from grief. She was at Todd's home during the morning hours, talking about Carrie's funeral, when she made the comment. Fifteen minutes later she had the stroke.

Crazy. If there is a life after this one, I'm hopeful she is with her daughter.

antonz

Tragic situation for a heart broken family. News just reported that her last words had been as stated above that she wanted to be with Carrie.

Bulzeeb

man thats hard, what are the chances that the stroke came as a result of seeing her daugther dead, hope the family can hold together after this

Drake

Debbie's death is because of heartbreak, pure and simple. She'll be missed!

The thing is you're not far off. At her age a traumatic event like losing your daughter takes a huge toll on your body. Everything is so sad right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom