• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT34| Stop Hammer Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jito

Banned
How has anyone finished the Sword Reforged quest line? I've had it for weeks after spending an hour trying to get materials on the moon only to find one. Now I'm back at it and I've just found one after a solid hour of wandering about. What a complete waste of time.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Can anyone explain how to do the quest? When I log in do I need to change my faction to FWC?

Change faction to FWC then donate. I was rank 0 and the quest popped up before reaching rank 1. I donated some Motes and weapon parts. Then a quest will be given.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I also want to point out that Bungie has released two patches since the Black Spindle has appeared in the game.
Neither of these patches have fixed the issue with the scopes.

Definity

Grabbing those ghosts were on my to do list the last time the daily was around but I never had a chance to actually finish it. Guess I'm waiting 24 hours for the next step. Kinda dumb.

LTWood12

I got the ghost via glitching and then did Paradox normally when it popped up but ghost didn't drop since I already got it via glitching.

So to clarify.

You initially got the ghost via glitching.

Last time paradox was daily, you completed it normally, without getting the ghosts.

The new quest triggered for you today.

-------

Does the glitch still work? For those that don't get to the daily today?

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Can't wait to see it drop at 330 and the kiosk one be 310. Then Bungie will say our bad should be 290.

Haha totally.
And why couldn't the Black Spindle drop at 310 anyways? Every other exotic in the game can drop at that damage rating. What makes the Spindle less worthy?

Fix my Spindle scope pls Bungie

Strider

So is the quest just to kill Atheon in VoG? Man I hope I can just grab that checkpoint from someone late tonight :p I won't be able to do it until late tonight.

Out 1

It's pretty ridiculous. How many people are 310 with this RNG crap? I would venture to say very few.

In four weeks only gear that dropped for my main were the gauntlets - three pairs in total. At least I could infuse the chest piece with exotics, but there's nothing I can do about 297 boots. My hunter and warlock are even less lucky.

Wilde

Are any of you guys that are doing a full VOG run for the quest willing to save the Atheon checkpoint to pass out later? I won't be able to run it until late tonight.

Namikaze1

So to clarify.

You initially got the ghost via glitching.

Last time paradox was daily, you completed it normally, without getting the ghosts.

The new quest triggered for you today.

-------

Does the glitch still work? For those that don't get to the daily today?
Yep. You got it.

yeeeep. how long we don't know. could just be until tomorrow. could be next reset. could be whenever the fuck Bungie pulls the trigger again.

What the ever loving fuck.

The Sleeper Stimulant shit was what, 2 weeks ago? And that still hasn't come up again? What the fuck Bungie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom