• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

desgrafx

Neo Member
l0MYwAuc3Nciz2ENy.gif

No one is getting out of this bridge alive.

l2Sqf3Q4gkkhWyQnK.gif

LOL, Nice!

I love you, bow. Don't ever leave me.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I found my Destiny y2 spirit animal.

I was in love with this thing for about 10 minutes, until the 10th guy ran behind a building out of my perfectly lined up shot and I couldn't see the point of using it over a quick -scoping sniper. Still keep it in the vault though.

Frenden

Banned
I was in love with this thing for about 10 minutes, until the 10th guy ran behind a building out of my perfectly lined up shot and I couldn't see the point of using it over a quick -scoping sniper. Still keep it in the vault though.

Ymmv--it suits my playstyle really well!

I play aggressively with it at midrange and treat it like a DMR more than a sniper. With single point sling, you can quickly switch to a mid-impact HC for a one-shot bodyshot cleanup kill.

It ADSs faster than post-Snapshot nerf snipers, is tied for the lowest zoom scope with No Land Beyond, has an amazingly open sight picture, and has some of the highest AA in the game. I run "quickscope" sniper loadouts and think this competes. Pre-charging like you do a fusion negates most of the slow to fire issues.

I had two separate 16+ kill, 8+ KD matches on an Igor /Ape train, read: elo hell, after two days of nearly all positive KDs while barely ever firing a primary shots except for cleanup. That's a pretty good trial by fire for any gun.

Frenden

Banned
Even better, if you are wearing armor with the Special Ammo generalist perk ala Armamentarium, you get FOURTEEN SHOTS per special brick.

Fourteen. Shots.

I had two separate 16+ kill, 8+ KD matches on an Igor /Ape train, read: elo hell

Ok, respect. I'm not anywhere near those guys' level. It's cool you can make it work, it's a really unique weapon. I think my fusion heart belongs to Plan C though (w/full respect to Susanoo & Panta Rhei).

Rank three IB today starting from zero, going to try for the last two tomorrow but you guys were right that this gave me a jump in light levels today. I'm 310 right now from 306, just ten more levels and I can do nightfall more efficiently.

I'm not the best at PVP, not doing too bad but I'm getting better. Lots of BS kills from the opposing team but them's the breaks. The sheer fun of PVP will get me to do Crucible more often now. I'm best at using an auto-rifle until RNG lets me have a Mida, special I want to like sidearms... but they're so weak.

CLBridges

IB solo, keep getting dropped into losing matches, oh well. Ran into the GAF train and that was my sign to log off lol. I wanna get a good roll on Finnala's but I'm too tired to keep going ATM. Rank 5 on my warlock at least.

Frenden

Banned
Ok, respect. I'm not anywhere near those guys' level. It's cool you can make it work, it's a really unique weapon. I think my fusion heart belongs to Plan C though (w/full respect to Susanoo & Panta Rhei).
See, I can't do shit with Plan C but often see others vwoop people to fucking space with it. I have to give it another shot.

XenoRaven

Last time I came back from a long break I used Plan C in PvP and did really well. But the more comfortable I got with PvP, the worse I got with Plan C. It was weird.

I wanted to join the queenbreakers train with ape and frenden but i don't have a year 2 version lol. And you can't buy it stupidly. Gotta play CoE and i aint doing that.

Mikey Jr.

Ok guys, so I feel like I'm in a weird position, and don't know how to proceed.

I finished most of the taken stuff. Seems like just a bunch of sidequests left. I've been chewing on those, but I want to get stronger.

My level is 40, and my light level is 212. So I'm trying to get better gear, and I need those purple coins.

But it seems like I'm too low level for that shit.

1. Tried iron banner. I was getting schooled so bad, I just left the match. My team was better without me. Like, I was getting 1 shotted.

2. Then I figured I would try that free for all. Same thing. Just fucking decimated. Finished with 1000 points. No purple coins.

3. Whats left for me? I think there is one of those strikes, but it recommends 240 light, and I'm not even close to that shit.

I need to get stronger, but to get stronger, I need purple coins. And to get purple coins, I need to get stronger.
Its like some vicious cycle.

All my armor is blue, extremely rarely does anything purple drop.

Frenden

Banned
I wanted to join the queenbreakers train with ape and frenden but i don't have a year 2 version lol. And you can't buy it stupidly. Gotta play CoE and i aint doing that.
I have an equally staunch stance against grinding for my last two swords and waiting for the fucking Mars warsat.

darthbob

Ok guys, so I feel like I'm in a weird position, and don't know how to proceed.

I finished most of the taken stuff. Seems like just a bunch of sidequests left. I've been chewing on those, but I want to get stronger.

My level is 40, and my light level is 212. So I'm trying to get better gear, and I need those purple coins.

But it seems like I'm too low level for that shit.

1. Tried iron banner. I was getting schooled so bad, I just left the match. My team was better without me. Like, I was getting 1 shotted.

2. Then I figured I would try that free for all. Same thing. Just fucking decimated. Finished with 1000 points. No purple coins.

3. Whats left for me? I think there is one of those strikes, but it recommends 240 light, and I'm not even close to that shit.

I need to get stronger, but to get stronger, I need purple coins. And to get purple coins, I need to get stronger.
Its like some vicious cycle.

All my armor is blue, extremely rarely does anything purple drop.

Daily PvE and PvP content should work for your LL, although the daily mission at 240 LL might still be a bit tough. But, if you do play the daily and weekly PvP (aside from IB) you'll get 30+ Legendary Marks.

Top Bottom