• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Age Inquisition: Gameplay series Part 1- The Hinterlands

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
So this looks really good.

How are you going to fuck this up for me, EA?

Well I don't know about the main game, but they already struck a deal with MS for timed exclusivity for the first SP DLC that comes out for the game, so that kind of sucks.

Shogun1337

EA is not 100% youtube exclusive, but close to it. We ask for each and every videos, and sometimes we get them, sometimes we don't...

I see :/, a huge pity.

Well I don't know about the main game, but they already struck a deal with MS for timed exclusivity for the first SP DLC that comes out for the game, so that kind of sucks.

You mean the first SP DLC that they're most likely almost 100% done with, and work with in conjunction with the release of the whole game, and just choose not to put it into the game, because we live in disgusting video game times?

Yeah that sounds about right

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
I see :/, a huge pity.

You mean the first SP DLC that they're most likely almost 100% done with, and work with in conjunction with the release of the whole game, and just choose not to put it into the game, because we live in disgusting video game times?

Yeah that sounds about right

Maybe, but at least there isn't any companion DLC or day one DLC this time around. If we're lucky we'll get Awakening style expansions and not just 2 hour side excursions.

Top Bottom