• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Election 2016 [Mafia] | Everlasting GOPstoppers

Status
Not open for further replies.

SalvaPot

Is it always true that the game would continue for the SK to win? DR was certainly this way (or at least after Launch fixed it)
Have you considered the possibility of SK being able to win with town/scum? I don't know the 'usual' conditions for this

Yes, if a game has a SK it always continues, so the fact that Ouro commented that neutrals does not have an effect on Mafia/Town pretty much means there is no SK or the SK just has to survive to win, regardless of what side wins.

So if there is a neutral, he either has to have a benefit from town or mafia winning, it can´t win by itself.

LOL
(I guess you haven't read it, but this is the kind of logic I used all of DR, and I did wayyyyy more than you have for town)

And no I don't agree, but it would just be speculating on Ouro's set up with no way of knowing who is right

You and those fucking excel spreadsheets or whatever you made in DR had me convinced for like 3 ingame days you were town -_-

Granted what Blarg has been doing seems a little more time consuming than what you did. But if Salva is right about it being 3 town/2 scum, he does have a helper potentially.

Fireblend: I think Salva is town. I am town. Blarg/Fire/Splinter are my choices for a vote. If I follow Salva's logic, Blarg is scum in 4/5th of Salva's envisioned scenarios. 4/5 = 90% chance. That's a better gamble.

*Splinter

You and those fucking excel spreadsheets or whatever you made in DR had me convinced for like 3 ingame days you were town -_-

Granted what Blarg has been doing seems a little more time consuming than what you did. But if Salva is right about it being 3 town/2 scum, he does have a helper potentially.

Fireblend: I think Salva is town. I am town. Blarg/Fire/Splinter are my choices for a vote. If I follow Salva's logic, Blarg is scum in 4/5th of Salva's envisioned scenarios. 4/5 = 90% chance. That's a better gamble.
No I wasn't lying about those. Day 1 took me 8 hours. I got half way through Day 2 and gave up

Fireblend

Banned
4/5 = 90%

lol

I understand what you're saying. Somehow I'm more sure that *Splinter is scum than Blarg though.

1) Blarg and Salva or Fire (Because they need one more vote to hammer corn/splinter)
2) Splinter and Blarg (Because they need one more vote to hammer corn)
3) Corn and Blarg (Because they need one more vote to hammer splinter)
4) Splinter and Corn (Because they need one more vote to hammer blarg)
And
5) Only one scum player, could be any of us.

I see Splinter at 3/5 there and Blarg at 4/5. Not that much of a stretch, but it's significant, I'll give you that. Still though...

lol

I understand what you're saying. Somehow I'm more sure that *Splinter is scum than Blarg though.

I see Splinter at 3/5 there and Blarg at 4/5. Not that much of a stretch, but it's significant, I'll give you that. Still though...

After having lost in DR to a neutral fucking everyone over, I'm really not inclined to lose this game too because we gambled on the worse option.

You're making me really think that its a Blarg/Fire scum team.

Fireblend

Banned
After having lost in DR to a neutral fucking everyone over, I'm really not inclined to lose this game too because we gambled on the worse option.

You're making me really think that its a Blarg/Fire scum team.

And you're making me really think that it's a *Splinter/Corn scum team.

Fireblend

Banned
Right, but Salva must be in on it too given that he's the one who outlined how Blarg is like scum in 4 out of 5 possible scenarios.

Not necessarily? He just outlined the possible outcomes and came to a perfectly valid conclusion, which is preventing me from voting *Splinter right now with a better degree of certainty.

*Splinter

In this situation, we would have hammered Corn? It's the same as the "Corn is scum, Splinter and Blarg are town situation"

Apart from that it makes sense. So out of us three, it's either:
1) Blarg
2) Me and Blarg
3) Corn and Blarg
4) Me and Corn
This is the possibilities that Salva's analysis led us to (he confirmed this post, I'm quoting it because it's the simplest)

I'm a little annoyed that Salva and I laid all this out 20 hours ago, and we've mostly wasted time since then.

Here's what I think is the safest path for us today. Split the above options as follows:

1) Blarg
2) Blarg and Splinter
3) Blarg and Corn

4) Splinter and Corn

From this position, there are only 2 possibilities that we need to consider

A) Blarg and anyone
B) Me and Corn

So if you think the scum team is me and Corn, vote either of us. Otherwise, vote Blarg

I say this because your previous post says you think its 2 or 4 and you want to gamble on it. Get it wrong and we lose, or take more time to work out if it's 2 or 4
(I mean you can't vote me, hope for the best and plan to consider 2/4 tomorrow. Choose today)

Fireblend

Banned
I say this because your previous post says you think its 2 or 4 and you want to gamble on it. Get it wrong and we lose, or take more time to work out if it's 2 or 4
(I mean you can't vote me, hope for the best and plan to consider 2/4 tomorrow. Choose today)

Ok, so how about I vote Blarg right now and since both you and Corn aren't both scum and nothing will happen after 10 mins we come to the conclusion that Blarg is scum for sure and lynch him?

*Splinter

Perhaps this is helpful too

Fire and Salva view:
1) Blarg
2) Me and Blarg
3) Corn and Blarg
4) Me and Corn

My view:
1) Blarg
2) Me and Blarg
3) Corn and Blarg
4) Me and Corn

Corn's view:
1) Blarg
2) Me and Blarg
3) Corn and Blarg
4) Me and Corn

Blarg's view
1) Blarg
2) Me and Blarg
3) Corn and Blarg

4) Me and Corn

Note: Blarg doing anything other than pushing me/Corn is pure time wasting

*Splinter

Ok, so how about I vote Blarg right now and since both you and Corn aren't both scum and nothing will happen after 10 mins we come to the conclusion that Blarg is scum for sure and lynch him?
And if you were right, we hammer and it's game over? How does that help you?

omg if you scrubs vote me out, I will despise you remaining GOP FOREVER.

Salva's 90%-whatever about me is NONSENSE, IT'S WRONG. 100% WRONG. OBJECTIVELY, ME BEING SCUM AFTER MY NAME- AND ROLE-CLAIM MAKES NO SENSE FLAVOUR- AND GAME BALANCE-WISE. UNOBJECTIVELY, SALVA'S STRAIGHT-UP WRONG BECAUSE I REALLY AM THIS GAME'S JEB BUSH.

If not me or *Splinter, then who am I voting for today, you ask? I am going to state who I'm voting for today in my Chapter 2 post, COMING SOON.

DO NOT VOTE FOR ANYONE BEFORE I PROSECUTE.

*Splinter

Actually didn't Blarg vote for himself early on in this day?
Oh yeah. He did it when no one but me was posting (and I had already voted). Still, it put him at 1 vote from hammer. If he wasn't scum it would need one person to check the thread at the wrong time, obscenely stupid town play

omg if you scrubs vote me out, I will despise you remaining GOP FOREVER.

Salva's 90%-whatever about me is NONSENSE, IT'S WRONG. 100% WRONG. OBJECTIVELY, ME BEING SCUM AFTER MY NAME- AND ROLE-CLAIM MAKES NO SENSE FLAVOUR- AND GAME BALANCE-WISE. UNOBJECTIVELY, SALVA'S STRAIGHT-UP WRONG BECAUSE I REALLY AM THIS GAME'S JEB BUSH.

If not me or *Splinter, then who am I voting for today, you ask? I am going to state who I'm voting for today in my Chapter 2 post, COMING SOON.

DO NOT VOTE FOR ANYONE BEFORE I PROSECUTE.

I was actually thinking that you/Splinter were a scum team. The logic being that both you AND Splinter were the first people to place votes today. But then withdrew them. I think that may have been to bolster Fire/Salva/Me into placing a first vote. Possibly after leading the discussion away from yourselves.

But now you claim for nobody to vote before you do. So there goes that thinking. Unless you realized that it wasn't working.

*Splinter

That reminds me. I only removed my vote in case there is a neutral. Salva has further convinced me that isn't the case, so my previous logic says I should vote

VOTE: Blargonaut

*Splinter

Yeah, but it's the best statistical bet, and as a bonus we'd get to lynch Blarg with a high degree of confidence.
3000 posts you could consider, why are you relying on a statistical bet :/

I mean you can, I know Blarg is scum, but if you're town it's just not a smart play from your perspective

Oh yeah. He did it when no one but me was posting (and I had already voted). Still, it put him at 1 vote from hammer. If he wasn't scum it would need one person to check the thread at the wrong time, obscenely stupid town play

gbZyQaP.gif

SalvaPot

Ok, let´s fucking go

Scenarios left:
1) Blarg and Fire (or me)
2) Blarg and Splinter
3) Blarg and Corn
4) Splinter and Corn
5) Only one scum player, could be any of us.

Looking back at the end of night 2, everyone was confused, we were close to lynching lone_prodigy, he claimed, we panicked, I voted hyper, he was lynched.

So, before me actually voting hyper, in the middle of the confusion, this happened, with 20 minutes left:

1:42pm
Well, unless at least 3 people post here with their willingness to vote Hyper or NF in < 20 mins, might as well just lynch bsp =/ it's going to be a net loss for us though. This sucks. I blame Ouro.

Then
1:45pm
uuugh

Vote: Hyperactivity

I´ll explain why in a second.

1:47pm
VOTE:Hyperactivity

1:47pm
Vote: Hyperactivitiy

This should give us a strong salva read at least.

Vote count pls

1:48pm
I really hope BSP and L_P are telling the truth.

DOUBLEVOTE: Hyperactivity

Kalor (1)
Palmer_v1
Fireblend
nin1000
SalvaPot
CornBurrito
cabot

Lone_prodigy (0)
Fireblend
Hyperactivity
nin1000
SalvaPot
CornBurrito
CornBurrito
El Topo
Kalor

Hyperactivity (5)
Kalor
SalvaPot
SalvaPot
nin1000
Fireblend
Kalor (DOUBLED)

Fireblend (0)
nin1000
bananaspaceprincess

CornBurrito (0)
nin1000

bananaspaceprincess (4)
Palmer_v1
El Topo
Never Forever
*Splinter
Lone_prodigy
Fireblend
CornBurrito
Hyperactivity

El Topo (1)
Kalor (DOUBLED)
CornBurrito

Hyper was at 5, bsp was at 4.

I assume El Topo is Chris Christie due to his "I am not a bully" bluff?

VOTE: Hyperactivity

1:49pm
God fucking Danbury

I'm Robert tilton I send messages to people 100% chance

Why I was suspicious but could still believe kingkitty yesterday

L_P, removes his vote, we are still at 5-4, 7 votes were necessary to end the day.

1:52pm

At the very least this power could easily be proven bullshit if he's lying. fuck idk who to even believe.

1:53pm
Give us your title Hyper and tell us who you sent a message.

1:54pm
I already said el topi

Splinter
I told him to day the specific words
I know myself

In his first pist

1:55pm
How much fucking time is left?

1:59pm
VOTE: Hyperactivity

Fuck this last-minute claim shit.

We are at 6-4 now.

1:59pm
NO ONE MOVE A VOTE.

2_01pm (lol)
Guck this shut and fuck all of you

2:22pm
DAY 2 HAS ENDED

You are an Atheist.

You are aligned with the Electorate.

Your head explodes when presented with cases of “religious persecution” masqueraded as bouts of “holy shit, we’re losing our influence.” So you’ve decided to mess with them. Each night, you may send a message, in the name of God, to a player of your choosing. PM me with the command FSM: <player> <message> during the night.

You win when the Electorate outnumbers or equals the GOP numbers.

The public game thread is here.

Night 3 Ends at:
t1442523600z1.png

Thinks to note:
-Never Forever (Now Blarg) was seeking replacement.
-Splinter was not there for the duration of the last minute vote, and he was also the target of hyper according to him.

I´ll tell you what this means... in my next post.

I JUST TOLD EVERYBODY NOT TO VOTE FOR ANYONE BEFORE I PRESENTED MY CASE IN CHAPTER 2, BUT YOU, SPLINT, YOU'RE KILLING GOP AND BEING DELIBERATELY ANTI-GOP BY REFUSING TO TAKE THAT OFF ME

IF YOU ACT ANTI-TOWN LIKE THIS, THEN I PUT MY VOTE ON YOU, TAKE IT

IT'S NOT FAKE, IF SPLINT IS REALLY GOP THEN HE'S BEING A DAMN FOOL

NO REAL TOWN WOULD DO WHAT HE JUST DID, AFTER WHAT I JUST ASKED

I ASKED NICELY, SPLINT

I ASKED NICELY

Oh I'm not saying Splint is GOP. I'm saying you and he are scum and making a really fake fight. The reason being that Salva, Fire, and I at least all expressed that we thought you both were the most likely scum choices. After we lynch you and fine you are scum, Splinter can go tomorrow "oh hey look at how much Splinter accused me yesterday! Look at this fight. I CANT be scum too!"

Oh I'm not saying Splint is GOP. I'm saying you and he are scum and making a really fake fight. The reason being that Salva, Fire, and I at least all expressed that we thought you both were the most likely scum choices. After we lynch you and fine you are scum, Splinter can go tomorrow "oh hey look at how much Splinter accused me yesterday! Look at this fight. I CANT be scum too!"

I'M NOT SCUM DAMNIT

DO YOU EVEN REMEMBER WHAT I CLAIMED AS? JEB F**KIN' BUSH. LOSER/ORDINARY VILLAGER. 5 OUT OF 16, BALANCED 1/3rd OF THE PLAYERS.

DO NOT LYNCH ME. GOP WILL LOSE INSTANTLY IF YOU LYNCH ME.

SalvaPot

Fireblend:
-He was the one that suggested to go with my original hunch (Hyper), I went for it.
-Then when the vote was at 5-4, mafia didn´t go for the hammer. Of the confirmed players we have, NeverForever/Blarg, Splinter and Cornburrito didn´t put a vote on hyper.
I think Fireblend is TOWN.

Splinter
-Was away for the whole voting.
-Had his vote on bsp.
-He was the target of Splinter, a role clearly designed to confuse town. I highly doubt hyper won´t use his role, and no one else received it. The only possible explanation is that Sorian received it (And died before he could because of me) and splinter lied, or hyper was saying the truth and so is Splinter.
I think Splinter is likely town.

Cornburrito:
-Always cautious, didn´t vote BUT did a LOT of questions to hyper.
-He could have reasonably voted bsp to save hyper and let someone else vote, yet didn´t.
He could be scum, but his playstyle is very convincing townie, so for now, townie.

Never Forever/Blarg
-Was seeking a replacement, it was also the reason they weren´t lynched at that moment.
-This means MAFIA COULDN´T SAVE HYPER AND HAMMER THE VOTE BECAUSE THEIR THIRD MEMBER WAS MISSING, they needed one more vote they didn´t have, and they couldn´t risk the connection with hyper.

That means, Fire is not mafia, Splinter and Corn could still be scum, with corn been more likely...

And Blargonaut is scum.

I am certain.

*Splinter

TAKE IT OFF, SPLINT

IF YOU'RE REALLY GOP, TAKE IT OFF ME RIGHT NOW
I'm not going to keep repeating myself. Twice I've asked you why I would take it off. You don't answer. You never answer. You have done nothing all game, and your plan for the last day is act dumb and stream caps because that is literally the only option still available to you

I'm not going to keep repeating myself. Twice I've asked you why I would take it off. You don't answer. You never answer. You have done nothing all game, and your plan for the last day is act dumb and stream caps because that is literally the only option still available to you

I TOLD YOU TO TAKE IT OFF TO GIVE ME A CHANCE TO PRESENT MY CHAPTER 2

YOU AND SALVA ARE WRONG OR SCUM, YOU MUST BE

*Splinter

So Fire or Corn, which of you isn't scum?

Fire seems to ignore or forget large chunks of today's conversation. Corn still hasn't voted Blarg despite my analysis proving he has no choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom